Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

Why is he being allowed to misuse the "presidential order"
Isn't this how dictators begin?

:clap2:

LOL @ giving yourself the 'clap'....

Seriously, my theory:
a) Impeachment starts in the House,
b) the impeached get tried by the Senate,
c) to convict, 2/3rds of the Senate vote is required.

'c' is where 'a' knows it will lose.

Do not edit my post I will report you you when you do it, just ask jokey.

littledeb has been reported several times for re-editing others' posts. He is now projecting his bad actions onto othes.

littledeb, if you edit others posts again, I will report you again, and you will get your board butt kicked again.

Don't start thats how I ran you off the last time. I think you should ask Intense about that.

Point directly to the thread and the post where this allegedly happened. You can't. You are re-editing above, littledeb, and you will get your butt kicked again.

Bush got busted? when? maybe by you liberals but everything Bush did was by congressional approval. I may not agree with what he did but he did have congress supporting him. Stop defending obama for once pull your head out of his ass the shit smell is getting to you.

Nice dodge!

btw, find where I defended Obama anywhere. I didn't. I think Obama sucks. But I proved that Bush got caught listening in on domestic calls without congressional approval. Illegally. No doubt about it.
And now you dodge, change the subject, Cut & Run whatever.

But what it comes down to it the only reason you're calling for the impeachment of Obama is because he's a LibDem.

What dodge? How can I disprove something when it never happened?

Your opinion isn't proof nice try.

btw, find where I defended Obama anywhere. I didn't. I think Obama sucks.

You are placing to much attenton on Bush to not be defending obama. Thats an old obama defender tatic. So sheeple try again.

But what it comes down to it the only reason you're calling for the impeachment of Obama is because he's a LibDem

He's an enemy and hater of America.

Only a mindless drone would say that someone who clearly states Obama sucks is "Defending Obama" :lol:

It's easy to discern the those who lean Right or Left from the whackjobs. If you disagree with someone whose opinions are all fed to them by the talking heads, or ask them questions which would require admitting that "thier side" is fallible, they instantly label you and begin dodging the subject.

That's fine. We need not argue about this further. You are staring at the spinning circle and are so deep in the trance, I can already tell you where you stand on every single issue, why etc... So that saves us time with all that writing and stuff, doesn't it? :cool:

That is the difference between us. I think for myself.

littledebfascist certainly needs to be told how to think.

You should have seen his trouncing on a British propaganda film he posted sometime ago. His own evidence and authorities contradicted him.

He is for grins and chuckles only.

littledebfascist certainly needs to be told how to think.

You should have seen his trouncing on a British propaganda film he posted sometime ago. His own evidence and authorities contradicted him.

He is for grins and chuckles only.

of course jokey defends Hitler. Because Jokey knows obama has many trings in common with hitler when he first started. Just one more thing Jakes not called Jokey by many on this board just for the hell of it.

Last edited:

You are placing to much attenton on Bush to not be defending obama. Thats an old obama defender tatic. So sheeple try again.

Only a mindless drone would say that someone who clearly states Obama sucks is "Defending Obama" :lol:

It's easy to discern the those who lean Right or Left from the whackjobs. If you disagree with someone whose opinions are all fed to them by the talking heads, or ask them questions which would require admitting that "thier side" is fallible, they instantly label you and begin dodging the subject.

That's fine. We need not argue about this further. You are staring at the spinning circle and are so deep in the trance, I can already tell you where you stand on every single issue, why etc... So that saves us time with all that writing and stuff, doesn't it? :cool:

Really? I think myou are an obama supporter you defend him way to much. Just like Jokey.

I defend America and its values. Where the President does that, I support him, and I don't where he fails.

Your problem is that you can't think and you lead with hatred not love of country.

Really? I think myou are an obama supporter you defend him way to much. Just like Jokey.

I defend America and its values. Where the President does that, I support him, and I don't where he fails.

Your problem is that you can't think and you lead with hatred not love of country.

He's a parrot. Either of us could tell him his stance on virtually every issue.

Nice dodge!

btw, find where I defended Obama anywhere. I didn't. I think Obama sucks. But I proved that Bush got caught listening in on domestic calls without congressional approval. Illegally. No doubt about it.
And now you dodge, change the subject, Cut & Run whatever.

But what it comes down to it the only reason you're calling for the impeachment of Obama is because he's a LibDem.

But what it comes down to it the only reason you're calling for the impeachment of Obama is because he's a LibDem

Really? I think you are an obama supporter you defend him way to much. Just like Jokey.

Only a mindless drone would say that someone who clearly states Obama sucks is "Defending Obama

I think Bush sucked as a President but I will defend him in certain areas and compared to obama I will defend Bush against that piece of shit in the white house. The difference between you and me is I am honest about it. You aren't

That is the difference between us. I think for myself

I've done my research on obama started shortly after the 2004 DNC convention. So I know more about him than any conservative media outlet has mentioned about him

If you support obama you are the one that hates America. You arew the one filled with hatred for America, but you must project your hate onto someone else. I ain't buying you shit.

If you support obama you are the one that hates America. You arew the one filled with hatred for America, but you must project your hate onto someone else. I ain't buying you shit.

You are projecting that hate again, Ms LittleFascist Parrot. Stop squawking. :lol:

He's a parrot. Either of us could tell him his stance on virtually every issue.

Exactly what am I supposed to be parroting? I do not get a chance to listen to limbugh Beck or any other conservative source, I work do you?

Either of us could tell him his stance on virtually every issue

You are a mirror image of jokey. You are going to have a rough time here, Jokey had to leave for a short time. He was fed up with the beat down he got.

The Parrot continues to squawk and can't stand the beat downs he has been getting here since his first day.

You don't work. You search for silly videos all day, Ms littledebfascist.

Only a mindless drone would say that someone who clearly states Obama sucks is "Defending Obama

I think Bush sucked as a President but I will defend him in certain areas and compared to obama I will defend Bush against that piece of shit in the white house. The difference between you and me is I am honest about it. You aren't

That is the difference between us. I think for myself

I've done my research on obama started shortly after the 2004 DNC convention. So I know more about him than any conservative media outlet has mentioned about him

Well isn't that sweet of you! How nice. :lol:

You're a parrot. I never defended Obama but simply asked you a question to test your objectivity. Laughable results.
Would you like to know your position on a dozen political issues? I can tell you.
Want to know my position on a dozen political issues? You can't tell me.
Simple. Youre a parrot, I think for myself.
But it's cool, the world needs people to regurgitate talk radio...

You've really descended into the abyss haven't you?

You are projecting that hate again, Ms LittleFascist Parrot. Stop squawking. :lol:

This is how you can tell jokey is flustered, if you use certain words like projecting he will also used them. Like a child who can't think for himself he must copy what someone else says.

Well isn't that sweet of you! How nice. :lol:

You're a parrot. I never defended Obama but simply asked you a question to test your objectivity. Laughable results.
Would you like to know your position on a dozen political issues? I can tell you.
Want to know my position on a dozen political issues? You can't tell me.
But it's cool, the world needs people to regurgitate talk radio...

I never defended Obama but simply asked you a question to test your objectivity.

You failed I answered your question.

Bush never used the military without congressional approval, Bush never gave a excutive order just because his aganda did not pass in congress.

But it's cool, the world needs people to regurgitate talk radio

What am I supposed to be parroting again? I do my research, saying someone doesn't think for themself doesn't make it true. You're new here you don't know me at all I am one of the most informed posters here.

Take care of New Zeland and I will take care of America.

littldebfascist knows that America will take care of him first if he acts stupidly.

She is getting ready to explode, and when little miss fascist goes off, it is a wonder to behold!

Bush never used the military without congressional approval…

Neither has Obama*, and after all these posts you’ve still provided no evidence to the contrary.

Bush never gave a excutive order just because his aganda did not pass in congress.

And if he had he’d not be subject to impeachment.

I’d rather he’d ‘take care’ of America than you.

Please.

*for the record, in my opinion Obama’s action in Libya is un-Constitutional – in my opinion. That means I have the evidence to come to that conclusion but the evidence is lacking in that I can’t prove it in court. Indeed, I can’t even get it into court because per Dellums v Bush the courts refuse to hear a case concerning a conflict between the Legislative and Executive.

That’s what our little friend the OP fails to understand: you can’t impeach a president for something the courts haven’t determined to be a crime.

And that’s why, among other reasons, there are no – and will never be – impeachment proceedings.

You failed I answered your question.

Bush never used the military without congressional approval, Bush never gave a excutive order just because his aganda did not pass in congress.

What am I supposed to be parroting again? I do my research, saying someone doesn't think for themself doesn't make it true. You're new here you don't know me at all I am one of the most informed posters here.

I have no doubt you're very informed as to why Rush is Right. And I don't doubt that you have done all the research necessary to prove that all the thoughts fed to you by FOX etc... are absolutely correct.
So why don't you pick a dozen political issues and tell me my position on each one of them.
You can't. I can. It's that simple. You are informed exactly the way those who tell you what to think, want you to be informed.

Forum List

Back