"Why isn't Mexico paying for the wall?"

How many threads are bed wetters going to start about mexishithole paying for the wall?

ATTENTION BED WETTERS!!!

NOW HERE THIS...

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK IF THE SHIT HOLE FAILED STATE OF MEXICO "PAYS" FOR THE WALL.

Anyone who wants it built will gladly pay a little extra, because the savings in one year from slowing illegal immigration down will make up more than the full price of the wall.

You may now go back to parroting your regular agitprop.

Fucking morons.

You sound a little irritated. Getting tired of covering for Cheeto Jesus? I don't blame you, it's gotta be exhausting to carry all that water.
Trump is the last chance for a sovereign nation. There is no covering. If you azzes did not condemn other voters you did not agree with you would have Hillary as president. It is so easy to see that. I am supposed to keep backing up Joe Scarborough and Bill Krystol who are sell outs and should back up Trump's agendas as they did that in their careers. Frauds and swamp people are all over and will show up more and more.

How many threads are bed wetters going to start about mexishithole paying for the wall?

ATTENTION BED WETTERS!!!

NOW HERE THIS...

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK IF THE SHIT HOLE FAILED STATE OF MEXICO "PAYS" FOR THE WALL.

Anyone who wants it built will gladly pay a little extra, because the savings in one year from slowing illegal immigration down will make up more than the full price of the wall.

Fucking morons.

You sound a little irritated. Getting tired of covering for Cheeto Jesus? I don't blame you, it's gotta be exhausting to carry all that water.
Trump is the last chance for a sovereign nation. There is no covering. If you azzes did not condemn other voters you did not agree with you would have Hillary as president. It is so easy to see that. I am supposed to keep backing up Joe Scarborough and Bill Krystol who are sell outs and should back up Trump's agendas as they did that in their careers. Frauds and swamp people are all over and will show up more and more.
You mean tiny trump is the last chance for white christer men to hold onto power.

ATTENTION BED WETTERS!!!

NOW HERE THIS...

Fucking morons.

So why were all you retarded rightwing bastards swooing in the chant "And MEXICO is going to pay for it!?!?!??"

Take the money we saved in the new trade deal and pay for the wall with it. But that requires Congress's approval.

ATTENTION BED WETTERS!!!

NOW HERE THIS...

Fucking morons.

So why were all you retarded rightwing bastards swooing in the chant "And MEXICO is going to pay for it!?!?!??"

The rallies had organisms when trump continued to shout that in his "near moronic" manner during his campaign....But now it is...."well the tax payers pay for it or I am screwing the country."

I mean...it is just another example of trump lying and beating his chest to fire up his mindless cult.

Take the money we saved in the new trade deal and pay for the wall with it. But that requires Congress's approval.

You want to look at the deficit again? Oh sorry....when the Republicans are in control. there is not concern about the deficit....SORRY...

Forum List

Back