Why Isnt the Monoculture of Japan Attacked Relentlessly for Their Racism?

We did actually nuke them ... twice ...

I think they've suffered enough.
I love Japan. I love their culture, and their people. Beautiful.

But they fucked with the wrong country.

When you do that as a person or a nation you deserve your beating.

Ted Kennedy said don't worry this will have no impact on the ethnic makeup of the USA. And now whenever you read whites this % less of the population the leftists have a party. Of course they group in anything they as POC although many of them and Hispanics are white or that is how they identify.

The thought process of Kalergi, besides race mixing white Euro phenotypes out of existence, is that bring in enough people who have no ancestral ties to Europe and they and their offspring are easier to control than people who have long ancestral ties. And a borderless Europe of course. Same is true for the USA. Your normal patriotic flag waving American isn't E or S Asian, nor W. African. Some of the Hispanics have certainly turned the corner though. It takes time.
Hispanics aren't dumb.
They learn fast.
The major beef I have with them is how much money Democrats are stealing from the treasury to bring them here.
Not to mention the fact that CA is almost impossible if you want to find a high paying job because of all of the illegals taking the jobs....and the foreign refugees taking all of the high paying jobs that are left.
When I was living in San Diego in the 80s it was Mexicans working for half pay and Cambodians taking all of the good jobs at the air port. I was stuck welding for $4.25/hr.

Why does the world not seek to destroy Asian monoculture like they do white monoculture?

View attachment 576942

People are not attacking the xenophobia of the Japanese because it harms no one.
As a monoculture, they have the right to stay a monoculture, if they want.

The problem with the US is not racism.
It is that we deliberately brought many other cultures here, like Black slaves, as well as suppressing the natives, so then racism is a continuation of these old and evil practices.
It is not racism that is the problem, but the continues suppression and abuse of other cultures we deliberately disrupted and transported.

What the hell are you talking about? If you are not drunk right now, you are painfully stupid.
What am I talking about? Your overt attempts to defend every savage, non-white culture regardless of their behavior no matter how repugnant. Your apologies for savagery against whites. Your white guilt is laughable.

I love Japan. I love their culture, and their people. Beautiful.

But they fucked with the wrong country.

When you do that as a person or a nation you deserve your beating.

Nah, the US forced the war.
It started with the Treaty of 3-3-2 we forced Japan to sign in 1902, and only got worse.
We cut off their oil, steel, coal, and food.
We were encroaching on China.
We already stole the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.

What am I talking about? Your overt attempts to defend every savage, non-white culture regardless of their behavior no matter how repugnant. Your apologies for savagery against whites. Your white guilt is laughable.

Nah, whites simply are the current evil oppressors.
It a legacy from the Mideast.
At one time, all humans lived simply and peacefully as hunter gatherers.
The Mideast got screwed up with drought.
People were forced into very high concentrations where there was water. like river banks.
They could no longer be hunter gathers, so they became farmers, suddenly land had value, they made currency, and hired mercenaries.
There was a constant succession of who was top dog.
Before European whites, it was Romans, who actually were about half Black.
When the Romans invaded Europe, the Europeans were nice, normal, and very similar to all natives.
It was the Romans who screwed them up, made then become material, mercenary, etc.
We are doing the same to other cultures, and when we destroy ourselves in a hundred years or so, those we oppressed for so long will replace us as top dog.

It started with the Treaty of 3-3-2 we forced Japan to sign in 1902, and only got worse.
But somehow the japs built machines of war and attacked the USA. They deserved another atomic bomb.

People were forced into very high concentrations where there was water. like river banks.
They could no longer be hunter gathers, so they became farmers, suddenly land had value, they made currency, and hired mercenaries.
When the Romans invaded Europe, the Europeans were nice, normal, and very similar to all natives.
It was the Romans who screwed them up, made then become material, mercenary, etc.
We are doing the same to other cultures, and when we destroy ourselves in a hundred years or so, those we oppressed for so long will replace us as top dog.
You stupid fuck all humans never lived peacefully as hunter gatherers. That is why they formed tribes. To protect themselves.

In truth...yes...we did.

I just like pulling Unkotore's chain.

I think he has ties to the Japs.

So he gets extra butthurt and sensitive when anyone says ANYTHING about them.

I love them TBH...but yes...we and the UK pushed it on them.

Probably the same way we will push war on China by butting our noses in Asian affairs.

Maybe you and Unkotore can make a date and tongue kiss over copies of the Fall of the Roman Empire?

Forum List

Back