Why isn’t Trump considering a white male for SCJ?

Is this another concession made to the Left as they force decisions by way of PC?
Is Trump doing anything different than One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest Joe did with his black woman VP pick?
Why are only Amy Barrett and Barbara Lagoa being considered?
I feel sorry for Barrett right now as she is just too white to be chosen...Lagoa is an anchor baby with Cuban roots...a safer bet for the nutless coward Republicans.
C'mon man! They're all rapists!

Who knows who the President is considering but it's an election year and the female vote tends to support a female replacement for Ginsburg. That's fine as long as she is a Constitutionalist and not an advocate for left wing agendas.

Trump should pick Lagoa. The Democrats will have a difficult time trying to demonize two voting blocks, women and Latinos.

I got money that says Trump / the nutless GOP goes with the anchor baby with Cuban roots...and I’m certain it will be because she’s the better qualified choice.... FUCKING PATHETIC!

President Trump is just doing what any President would do: He is honoring the unofficial quota.

When a lady Justice leaves, that seat is filled with a lady.
When a person of color leaves, that seat is filled with a person of color.

In order to keep peace in this unusual nation, it is necessary to make sure that there is diversity if we want to maintain some semblance of order. Since the Euro American population is shrinking, it is understandable that the Court will eventually have a majority of non-Euro Americans.

That's how the cookie crumbles.

Uniformity of ideas and goals among it's population makes a nation strong.
When people work together toward a common goal.
As a society, we are goign the opposite direction in order to appease a few who are unhappy no matter how good they have it.

I guess I thought ‘conservatives’ were against that identity politics bullshit....what happened to “choose the person most qualified for the job”?
Sorry, this is obviously just another cave to Leftist demands...it can’t be spun into anything else.

A conservative is a conservative. I'll gladly support a male nominee.

However, the reality is that many women are just as capable as many men are at making judicial decisions, so why not use the opportunity to give conservative women a voice on the court, when the opportunity to do so presents itself?

One of the criticisms conservative MEN face, when it comes to the issue of abortion (or any other women's issues) is that "men do not experience the impact of certain legal decisions that pertain to the lives and rights of women." If we are to have leftarded women on the bench, it's only logical to have a conservative woman too.

Is this another concession made to the Left as they force decisions by way of PC?
Is Trump doing anything different than One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest Joe did with his black woman VP pick?
I feel sorry for Barrett right now as she is just too white to be chosen...Lagoa is an anchor baby with Cuban roots...a safer bet for the nutless coward Republicans.

We don't know that he isn't considering a white male...supposedly there are four or five names on the short list.

I just want to see gender and race left off the list of qualifications - gender and race are not 'earned', they are determined at the moment of conception. Character and values on the other hand are acquired traits.

As much as I don't want to see a new justice chosen because of their 'incidental' dna, I also don't want anyone eliminated because of it.

President Trump is just doing what any President would do: He is honoring the unofficial quota.

In order to keep peace in this unusual nation, it is necessary to make sure that there is diversity if we want to maintain some semblance of order. Since the Euro American population is shrinking, it is understandable that the Court will eventually have a majority of non-Euro Americans.

When was that cookie baked? :)

Both of Obama's female SC picks replaced men.

If we cannot honor the promise that justice is blind, if the rule of law is flexible based on anything (gender, race, ethnicity, etc) other than the law itself - then we are no longer a nation of laws - we will have become a nation of mob rule.

Except for when you remake a movie, in that case James West is replaced with Will Smith.

After all the vetting is over, President Trump will make the best choice for the nominee. I think Trump sees women as the least contentious and most loyal to him over the long haul and that will play a big part in his decision. As will demographics.

When did Tom Cotton start identifying himself as a black woman? :dunno:

White supremacist s are being abandoned by Donald Trump.
I actually support what Trump is doing because it shows that the white supremacist message that the white race is inferior is not resonating even with Donald trump.

You are a wacebaiting asshole.

Just saying....
1600706435169.png

Attachments

• 1600706434971.png
    1600706434971.png
    471.6 KB · Views: 9

Forum List

Back