why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Oye vay...don't hate the player, hate the game!

And you protest over me pointing out you’re fucking retarded?
You find 17 lies, and in the face of Trump’s 3000 lies, 17 suddenly becomes 10’s of thousands??
:lmao:

You find yourself very amusing huh?
truth is ....you're a pathetic misinformed loser who thrives on an IV of Leftist Media horseshit

That's not funny.....it's a waste of perfectly good O2 (look it up)

stupid-jpg.158419
LOL

No, I find you amusing. Clowns crack me up.

G’head, tell me again how a president who lies 2 times a year is no different than one who lies 2,000 times a year.

:lmao:

You’re fucking rightarded. I posted a link how they’re building up another nuclear facility. Your TDS prevents you from comprehending tearing down one site while building up another does not eliminate their nuclear arsenal.
Tearing down a site such as the Sohae Station, DOES work toward eliminating their nuclear arsenal.

Now go wash you mouth out with soap.
While building up another demonstrates they’re not denuclearizing.

Oh? What’s lame about that? You’re actually trying to compare one president whose average just over two lies here with another one who is averaging about 2000 lies per year. That sounds pretty retarded to me.
You just told a lie yourself. "about 2000 lies per year." You should be ashamed.

As for your credibility, it's on the rocks >>

In Post # 445, you said Trump lied 3000 times.

In Post # 449, you said Trump lied 2000 times.

In Post # 451, you've got it back up to 3000 times again.

No, we don't want to buy "your" bridge in Brooklyn. Or anything else you're selling. :rolleyes:
LOL

You’re one dumbfucking trump cockholster, I’ll grant you that.

Yes, I did say he’s lied some 3000 times since becoming president AND yes, I also said he’s lied some 2000 times on average per year over that period.

So where’s the lie, ya dumbass cuck? He’s been president for 1½ years now.

What do you think is the annual average of 3000 over a 1½ year period if not 2000???

1233796371590.gif

Yes, I did say he’s lied some 3000 times since becoming president AND yes, I also said he’s lied some 2000 times on average per year over that period.

What do you think is the annual average of 3000 over a 1½ year period if not 2000???
I once challenged liberal looney tunes to SHOW an example of a SINGLE, Trump, political lie. Not one came forth to answer the challenge.

I also went to a website claiming to have a list of Trump lies. I went through 10 of these, and found all the claims to be either non-verifiable, distortions, based on false definition, or outright lies themselves. I stopped reading after # 10. :rolleyes:

Says an idiot who’s actually trying to compare 3000 lies in year and a half with 17 lies over eight years.
:cuckoo:

Dumbass.
Obama lied TENS of THOUSANDS of times in 8 years......only a fool like yourself ASSumes I posted the entire list of Obama the Hack's lies

Don't you know verbal Faunication is an imbeciles way? Stop being a dog and spreading your filth
Lying was the least of Hussein Obama's problems, the bastard managed to divide Americans along racial, ethnic, and income levels like never before, and the rejection of his presidency is why Trump got elected. Dumb Leftards will never get this very basis conclusion.

Putting a black man in the White House drove you & your racist buddies into a frenzy. It had nothing to do with Obama's actions, just his skin color,

'

Oh? What’s lame about that? You’re actually trying to compare one president whose average just over two lies here with another one who is averaging about 2000 lies per year. That sounds pretty retarded to me.
You just told a lie yourself. "about 2000 lies per year." You should be ashamed.

No, we don't want to buy "your" bridge in Brooklyn. Or anything else you're selling. :rolleyes:
The latest according to Leftard News Network is Trump lies 2000 times...a day. :cuckoo:
How many times a day to you consider acceptable?

10?

I once challenged liberal looney tunes to SHOW an example of a SINGLE, Trump, political lie. Not one came forth to answer the challenge.

I also went to a website claiming to have a list of Trump lies. I went through 10 of these, and found all the claims to be either non-verifiable, distortions, based on false definition, or outright lies themselves. I stopped reading after # 10. :rolleyes:
Oh My God

Another Trumpette claiming Trump does not lie.

So, Donnie the Draft Evader knew more about ISIS than the generals? Must have been all that military training he got in that military private school?

The latest according to Leftard News Network is Trump lies 2000 times...a day. :cuckoo:

10?
He has lied and deceived the American people far less than Obama, that's for sure. Only thing is that the media provided cover for that piece of shit no matter what he did or said. Trump has kept all his promises.

10?
He has lied and deceived the American people far less than Obama, that's for sure. Only thing is that the media provided cover for that piece of shit no matter what he did or said. Trump has kept all his promises.

Sorry but Trump has lied far more than other Presidents.

Yesterday Trump was saying he opened Europe for syybeans./

Now, even a dumbfuck likes you knows that US farmers had been selling soybeans into Europe for years.

That is a lie. A big fat lie that was meant to dupe his dumbass followers like you.

That goes for his crafty dog whistle statements, too.
For example?

"Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, 'I just don’t know anything about him.' "
  • Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”
Trump's David Duke Amnesia - FactCheck.org

I think in this case, Jim, it is clear that Trump was sidestepping the issue, knowing that a good number of his supporters were racists.

Yeah, I agree that Trump sidestepped it, but I disagree that he intended that as a 'dog whistle', but simply wanted to keep the narrative moving along in a direction he prefered; building his base and making liberals go ape-shit.

This whole notion of a dog whistle statement is completely indefensible. As one cannot hear a dog whistle, were a person accusing someone of making a dog whistle without a device, the accused person cannot defend themselves from such an accusation. "You dont know how to do that?" "Suuurrreeee you dont, but the dogs are cominig, you fascist!"

Did it ever dance across anyone's mind that for David Duke to claim he supports Trump and Trump to then deny it is to give David Duke more air time? And if Trump doesnt want to do that because he does not want to help David Duke, he tries to avoid the topic instead, but that is a dog whistle to Duke supporters?.

That is not a dog whistle, that is intelligently media manipulation.
You win my prize for Biggest Stretch to Defend Trump. Unbelievable.
It was a quiet nod to his racist constituents that he would not let them down. As he did not let them down when he talked about the many fine people on BOTH sides of the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville.
Yeah, everyone that supports Trump is a racist. You keep going with that and democrats will keep losing ground every election.

Not exactly, but everyone that supports the Orange Virus is willfully supporting a racist.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
Ask Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama they know all about lies.

It is called “pathological liar”; it is a physical illness that has no treatment at this point in time—

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. [1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1]

Pathological lying - Wikipedia

Which means, in short--- Trump is unfit to be the President Of The United States

Ask Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama they know all about lies.
I did they all said Trump is the biggest liar they have ever seen.

10?

Now, even a dumbfuck likes you knows that US farmers had been selling soybeans into Europe for years.

That is a lie. A big fat lie that was meant to dupe his dumbass followers like you.
No not really other presidents lied and were better at it. They lied about more important things you haven't even begun to find out about yet. Trumps braggadocios in a silly kind of way. In other times he would have been referred to as eccentric. Everybody takes it with a grain of salt because we knew that before we elected him. Seriously did anyone really think he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it? Be real we knew what we were getting.

The ironic thing is the Democrats are responsible for getting Trump elected. They let Hillary rig the DNC when it became clear Sanders would probably win if the vote was left alone. This created discord and some Sanders supporters defected to Trump or did not vote at all. Had they allowed Sanders win and run for President I think a lot of Republicans would have crossed Party lines thinking Trump too over the top to be president and Sanders would be President now. After Benghazi, the E-mail scandal and the rigged DNC there was no way Hillary would win. The DNC should have grown a back bone and given her the boot. If you don 't like Trump blame the Democrats.

It is called “pathological liar”; it is a physical illness that has no treatment at this point in time—

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. [1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1]

Pathological lying - Wikipedia

Which means, in short--- Trump is unfit to be the President Of The United States

And this is why we have the 2nd Amendment. For Quacks, kooks and imbeciles who think they can rule the world just because they see it through twisted and deranged mental illnesses.

Quote...
"Not even a SMIDGEN of Corruption....."
Barack Obama
(Not long after, proven a grand lie)

10?

No not really other presidents lied and were better at it. They lied about more important things you haven't even begun to find out about yet. Trumps braggadocios in a silly kind of way. In other times he would have been referred to as eccentric. Everybody takes it with a grain of salt because we knew that before we elected him. Seriously did anyone really think he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it? Be real we knew what we were getting.

The ironic thing is the Democrats are responsible for getting Trump elected. They let Hillary rig the DNC when it became clear Sanders would probably win if the vote was left alone. This created discord and some Sanders supporters defected to Trump or did not vote at all. Had they allowed Sanders win and run for President I think a lot of Republicans would have crossed Party lines thinking Trump too over the top to be president and Sanders would be President now. After Benghazi, the E-mail scandal and the rigged DNC there was no way Hillary would win. The DNC should have grown a back bone and given her the boot. If you don 't like Trump blame the Democrats.

braggadocios??? He id FUCKING lying.

You elected a liar who did lie about important things. Like colluding with the Russians. Like lying about his campaign's contact with the Russians.

You can laugh off his lies whren they have pissed off our allies & started a trade war & put us to the brink of nuclear war.

Buy hey,. you knew that.

Trump lied about Hillary & the result is you believed it.

Trump lied to win an election to the most powerful position in the world & you write it off as eccentric & unimportant. What a fool you are.

The sad takeaway from all this is that it takes extreme behavior and severe adversity before the right-wing becomes active.
They'll sit back fat and comfortable and talk....but do nothing until things are in a crisis. A dangerously passive bunch.
That's how Venezuela got a dictator.

it's how people like BS and Ortiz are slowly acclimating the US to an eventual Socialist takeover one itty bitty allowance at a time.
People always brag "Ah. it'll NEVER happen here"!! Like they said we'd NEVER have Socialized medicine. oops.

Barack Obama
(Not long after, proven a grand lie)

If you think twisting this around hides Trumps total incompatence and out right treason you are mistaken.

Trump will be charged with "treason"; as in collaborating with America's worst enemy. Trump knows Russia got him elected in 1017 and Trump is hoping in a devilish prayers way for them to get him re-elected in 2020.

And I am sure; with your help..,.,. in any way you can

Forum List

Back