Why Jews “Recoil from the GOP”

Ben Shapiro takes a clear-eyed look at why American Jews vote for the anti-Israel Left.

Ben Shapiro takes a clear-eyed look at why American Jews vote for the anti-Israel Left.

OK. The video contends that Jews that don't vote GOP are just Godless and if they were religious they would vote GOP. That is the same crap that the right says about Christians, and people of other religions, or no religion. Of course, he is wrong in his portrayal of non GOP members of both religions. God never endorsed the GOP, and your attempt to portray that he did is ridiculous. This video is just another attempt to find an excuse for failing numbers because the right won't present a party platform that appeals to all citizens instead of coming up with something.......anything......that makes cense to anybody but religious fanatics.

OK. The video contends that Jews that don't vote GOP are just Godless and if they were religious they would vote GOP. That is the same crap that the right says about Christians, and people of other religions, or no religion. Of course, he is wrong in his portrayal of non GOP members of both religions. God never endorsed the GOP, and your attempt to portray that he did is ridiculous. This video is just another attempt to find an excuse for failing numbers because the right won't present a party platform that appeals to all citizens instead of coming up with something.......anything......that makes cense to anybody but religious fanatics.

Nope he says leftist, secular Jews vote for leftist just like i said. Religious Jews vote more Republican. They support Israel more strongly, they are not pro abortion,they dont support support two men getting married ect. There lots of Jews in New York, though religious Jews have lots of kids. My Rabbi has 35 grands kids :cool: secular Jew don't have that many kids. The liberals will be bred out over time.:thup:

Nope he says leftist, secular Jews vote for leftist just like i said. Religious Jews vote more Republican. They support Israel more strongly, they are not pro abortion,they dont support support two men getting married ect. There lots of Jews in New York, though religious Jews have lots of kids. My Rabbi has 35 grands kids :cool: secular Jew don't have that many kids. The liberals will be bred out over time.:thup:

Right. If you don't vote GOP, you hate God. Got it. Don't really care about your Rabbi's sex life, but that breeding out tactic, didn't work too well for Hitler either.

Right. If you don't vote GOP, you hate God. Got it. Don't really care about your Rabbi's sex life, but that breeding out tactic, didn't work too well for Hitler either.

The moron speaks again, that's not what i said. I tried to help you ,but your're too stupid to comprehend Religious Jews love all Jews. but the facts are most liberals are blinded by their ideology. Too bad really, the numbers don't lie. Religious Jews have lots of babies:cool:

Last edited:
Jews vote in large majority for Democrats because they can't help being forever grateful to Democrat FDR who so lovingly opened the arms of America to the Jews who tried to find shelter from Nazi persecution.

Plus, they owe nothing but gratitude to the current crop of Democrats who from President down to the lowliest town bureaucrat, who wholeheartedly and enthusiastically support any and all measures against Israel and oppose any and all measures for the state of Israel.

Political logic is in remarkably short supply among the people who gave the world the most logical scientific minds in history.

The moron speaks again, that's not what i said. I tried to help you ,but your're too stupid to comprehend Religious Jews love all Jews. but the facts are most liberals are blinded by their ideology. Too bad really, the numbers don't lie. Religious Jews have lots of babies:cool:

No. You posted the video in hopes that it would do what it was intended to do. Reinforce the belief that people already under GOP beliefs continue with that or risk being marked as one of the Godless "others" . It certainly couldn't attract the ones that it so shamelessly disparaged. That is possibly the GOP's biggest problem. They know they will gain no more support, so they go to extreme efforts to hold on to and engage what support they have by portraying them as morally superior. A pathetic and eventually fruitless effort by a pathetic ideology.

No. You posted the video in hopes that it would do what it was intended to do. Reinforce the belief that people already under GOP beliefs continue with that or risk being marked as one of the Godless "others" . It certainly couldn't attract the ones that it so shamelessly disparaged. That is possibly the GOP's biggest problem. They know they will gain no more support, so they go to extreme efforts to hold on to and engage what support they have by portraying them as morally superior. A pathetic and eventually fruitless effort by a pathetic ideology.

:slap:You should get an award for being one of the dumbest posters on the board. No wonder I've never responded to you before.

A good article explaining why

'Today’s Republican Party repels a majority of American Jews. In the article, Goldberg explained that the Republican Party’s coziness with radical Christian factions makes Jews uneasy. She criticized Republican claims that Jews are leaving the Democratic Party as one of the “perennial canards of American political commentary.” Using historical facts about Jewish voting patterns, she emphasized that the majority of Jewish voters are unlikely to vote Republican because many in the GOP define America as a Christian nation and advance extreme right wing policies intended to achieve that conception of America.'

Goldberg explained why the values of the Republican Party conflict with those of most American Jewish voters

Michelle Goldberg Explains Why Jews Recoil from the GOP NJDC Blog
That makes no sense at all. Christianity is based off of the teachings of a Jew. Whey would Jews hate people with many of the same beliefs?

This is an argument that totally ignores all of the attacks from the left about how Christians believe in everything in the Bible, such as the Jewish Bible which is the first books of the Bible. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Last edited:

'Today’s Republican Party repels a majority of American Jews. In the article, Goldberg explained that the Republican Party’s coziness with radical Christian factions makes Jews uneasy. She criticized Republican claims that Jews are leaving the Democratic Party as one of the “perennial canards of American political commentary.” Using historical facts about Jewish voting patterns, she emphasized that the majority of Jewish voters are unlikely to vote Republican because many in the GOP define America as a Christian nation and advance extreme right wing policies intended to achieve that conception of America.'

Goldberg explained why the values of the Republican Party conflict with those of most American Jewish voters

I would have a very hard time believing that any jewish person would vote for a party that the KKK and neo nazis vote for.

Liberal Jews in the US are no different than the liberal Jews in 1938 Germany.

Liberals will betray Jews to muslims the same way they are betraying blacks for hispanics.

ignorant goyim, no matter how you try to twist it the germans were christers

So the Jews in 1938 Germany were really Christians, Good one, who looks stupid now , a Jew.

And yet EVERY politician that wants national office better pucker up to AIPAC and go stick their hand on the Wailing Wall and put a cute little hat on his head...They know who runs things and who can sink their chance of winning or who can pack that bank acct with plenty of money.

I would have a very hard time believing that any jewish person would vote for a party that the KKK and neo nazis vote for.

They have their own Ideology Zionism, which was before the Nazis and KKK.

Because Jews are typically smart and being a member of the GOP is idiotic.

/thread

Another Alinsky inspired strategy while our (muslem?) president deliberately insults the P.M. of Israel? Get it right, "the GOP makes Berkley educated liberals like Michelle Goldberg uneasy".

:slap:You should get an award for being one of the dumbest posters on the board. No wonder I've never responded to you before.

You post a piece of propaganda like that, and want to call ME dumb? Typical teabagger.

Forum List

Back