🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Joe Biden got Shokin fired in Ukraine

Notice Nuland was not praising any accomplishment of the new prosecutor just their impressive agenda. It was just June they still had hopes. But those hope faded as the year went on and by September they began to question their decision to back him. By December they were actively lobbying against him.
Due to narcissism, nazi Pigtoria could not pull herself away from habitual ruminations, at least not until her handlers snapped her out of it.

Barack Obama said that Ukraine was achieving the goals that were required to get the loan guarantees.
Hard Stop.
Biden used this opportunity to enrich himself and his family by getting Shokin fired.
Biden was rogue.
Biden was not following official Obama administration policy.
The end.

Will anything happen because Biden went rogue, probably not.
Democrats are not subject to the same penalties for breaking US law as non-Democrats.
We hesitate to call Bidenochio's gesture "rogue" when Obama's moratorium against gain-of-function (O is Arab = MERS) may have simply been a theatrical gesture.

I asked a simple question....That was for any of you idiots to show me where it was either Congress's, or Obama's policy to have Shokin fired...

1695392805672.png

I almost feel bad for you. You act like so cocky but really you’re just uninformed.

How many links do I have to produce before you even acknowledge anything they say?

Just stop. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just another one of the uninformed right wing media drones.

If you ever break free of your Cult Masters and look back at your life, you are going to be so embarrassed.

Yep

As soon as that video became an issue for the Democrats, they went warp speed filling in a back strory to cover Biden's coruption.
You're so full of BS.
rudy and trump concocted the story, and the story was spread by John Solomon.
It's crazy that you believe the trump/rudy fake story as opposed to the entire EU.

You're so full of BS.
rudy and trump concocted the story, and the story was spread by John Solomon.
It's crazy that you believe the trump/rudy fake story as opposed to the entire EU.

Your words are simply not true.

Why Joe Biden got Shokin fired in Ukraine​

We already know why Shokin was fired. He was corrupt.

Comer et al. are hoaxing you for, what, the thousandth time?

Theater for you rubes. Benghazi redux.

Enjoy.

Yep

As soon as that video became an issue for the Democrats, they went warp speed filling in a back strory to cover Biden's coruption.
You have NOTHING to back up your story except an out of context 20 second video of biden saying they would withhold the loan if they didn't fire shokin.

No proof of a bribe, rudy made that up.
Remember, rudy says.....we have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.

We already know why Shokin was fired. He was corrupt.

Comer et al. are hoaxing you for, what, the thousandth time?

Theater for you rubes. Benghazi redux.

Enjoy.
you know he was corrupt?
Yet the Ukrainian government did not know this thus why Biden blackmailed them into firing him?
And exactly how do you know he was corrupt?
MSNBC opinion reports?

And by the way...Shokin was fired because Biden threatened to with hold 1 billion in aid.

It was not their choice.

Offer me a billion, and I will live in a dog house.

Know your facts.

The Republicans need to want blood in the waters.

But the blood is going to belong to America's foreign policy secrets. It won't blow just Joe Biden's cover, it blows everything concerning America starting a proxy war against Russia.
I realize the military industrial complex needs cash but starting a proxy war with Russia may not be a wise move. Never forget Russia is a nuclear power

Putin is rumored to be in poor health and may not be mentally stable. Perhaps it would be wise to find some dirty little war in some other far off hell hole to use to make our arms makers rich.

Typical Lying Neo-GOP fascist tactic, never letting the questions get answered. What the fuck?

Fuck him.
No
Garland prior to this kept making long winded non answers, he was not allowing him to bloviate because he only had 3 minutes.
No matter what you say, no one can defend Biden in openly admitting to black mailing the Ukrainian government to get a prosecutor fired that just happened to have been investigating a company Bidens son was on the board of.

STFU

I realize the military industrial complex needs cash but starting a proxy war with Russia may not be a wise move. Never forget Russia is a nuclear power
It's a brilliant move, actually.

Every day, Putin's military is chewed up while we don't have to spill a drop of our own blood. His future ambitions of reconstituting the USSR are smashed. He is now LESS of a threat than ever.

Worth every penny.

Ukraine is the world's breadbasket. We cannot have a mass murdering KGB thug controlling a large part of the world's food supply.

Only an UnAmerican dumbass would defend Putin's actions or abandoning Ukraine to genocide.

As for Russia's nukes, that's the same liberal appeasing candyass bullshit we heard from the Left during the Cold War.

Trump has made you all into useful idiots.

View attachment 832626

I almost feel bad for you. You act like so cocky but really you’re just uninformed.

How many links do I have to produce before you even acknowledge anything they say?
Interesting State Dept memo....Too bad it only makes Biden look more like he was covering his tracks already laid....

Obviously, there are two different stories out there...So, when that happens I like to listen to the people involved instead of political apparatchiks....So, let's hear Shokin himself....

You have NOTHING to back up your story except an out of context 20 second video of biden saying they would withhold the loan if they didn't fire shokin.

No proof of a bribe, rudy made that up.
Remember, rudy says.....we have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.

Why are you fixated on Rudy?
Rudy is literally irrelevant to this.

Why are you fixated on Rudy?
Rudy is literally irrelevant to this.
No, rudy and trump concocted the fake story, and John Solomon reported it.

Shokin was NOT prosecuting corruption, including Burisma.
The entire EU wanted shokin fired, because he was corrupt.

If shokin was actually prosecuting the corruption, show us the documentation of the court cases.
There is NO documentation of prosecution, because shokin refused to prosecute.
To prove your claim, Show us where and what shokin prosecuted.

No, rudy and trump concocted the fake story, and John Solomon reported it.

Shokin was NOT prosecuting corruption, including Burisma.
The entire EU wanted shokin fired, because he was corrupt.

If shokin was actually prosecuting the corruption, show us the documentation of the court cases.
There is NO documentation of prosecution, because shokin refused to prosecute.
To prove your claim, Show us where and what shokin prosecuted.

You should be asking Barack Obama
How do you not understand that?

In the video, yes I watched the entire interview, shokin says he challenges anyone to find evidence of his corruption.
Well Viktor, if you don't prosecute, and do nothing, there would be no evidence, because Viktor refused to prosecute the corruption.

So Viktor, show us all the cases you claimed you prosecuted while 'doing your job.'

The Republicans need to want blood in the waters.

But the blood is going to belong to America's foreign policy secrets. It won't blow just Joe Biden's cover, it blows everything concerning America starting a proxy war against Russia.

And the cover should be blown off.
The war in the Ukraine is illegal and planned by the US ever since 2014 when we bribed the military coup that murdered tens of thousands and assassinated, imprisoned, or exiles the entire legally elected government.

What is the most stupid about out illegal war in the Ukraine, is that Russia will NEVER allow us to put first strike nukes on their border, so we risk nuclear annihilation for nothing.

LOLLOLLL

Shokin was NOT prosecuting ANY corruption in Ukraine.

You can PROVE he was by showing the cases that Shokin Prosecuted.

You are up to show the cases Shokin Prosecuted.

Nonsense.
We do not have access to Shokin's court calendar on the Internet, but we know it was full.
Shokin was praised as the best Inspector General that the Ukraine ever had.
Shokin was a protected civil servant who was acknowledged as fair and honest by every legally elected administration of the Ukraine government.

Forum List

Back