why Kari Lake could not close the deal

H

How about just accepting that she lost? And every day since her defeat has exhibited that AZ dodged a bullet.

Because she didn't lose. The vote was stolen yet again. AND, she proved it in Court.

The dems are ensuring a civil war with every stolen election. And I fear it is coming soon. Much, much sooner than I predicted.

Poor kari...always the victim. Poor Ex Mod...nobody believes you.
The current governor of Arizona makes Corky of the TV series "life goes on" look like mensa. That means the people of that state were and are stupid or the election was stolen. Humans are easy to manipulate or to put into cliques. We want to fit in even f we know it is wrong. The Prog women cliques that force change human natural ways they do not like is about as stupid for human survival as we can get. The ego is a powerful vice though. Until they are taken to account for their actions, common sense will not return. And we will hit bottom and learn to fight to earn freedoms again. And yes, the fight for rights is right They were won decades ago. This extremism is an offshoot of not understanding why nirvana is nonexistent. I am not into forcing people to change their views as much as telling them the end game. And that is when all bills will come due for all ofus.

The current governor of Arizona makes Corky of the TV series "life goes on" look like mensa. That means the people of that state were and are stupid or the election was stolen. Humans are easy to manipulate or to put into cliques. We want to fit in even f we know it is wrong. The Prog women cliques that force change human natural ways they do not like is about as stupid for human survival as we can get. The ego is a powerful vice though. Until they are taken to account for their actions, common sense will not return. And we will hit bottom and learn to fight to earn freedoms again. And yes, the fight for rights is right They were won decades ago. This extremism is an offshoot of not understanding why nirvana is nonexistent. I am not into forcing people to change their views as much as telling them the end game. And that is when all bills will come due for all ofus.
I usually let your word salad pass through my mind undigested.....however, this time i fixed on the phrase:
And we will hit bottom and learn to fight to earn freedoms again.

I'd like you to point out a time in History when any society had more freedoms, for more people, than we do right now...including our country's past.

Humans are easy to manipulate or to put into cliques.
...and water is wet. You do know what politics is, right?

You toss the word natural around like it means something...when, in fact, the only thing that nature want of us is for us to procreate and die. Perhaps this works for you? I dunno.

By that metric, I've lived 2 'normal' lifetimes--huh...that explains a lot actually~

even with all the fraud evidence she had.

You're insane, you know that?

Forum List

Back