Why Kennedy?

REGARDLESS!
Why are Democrats so determined to censor RFK Jr?

IF JFK Jr is so far out of "mainstream" Democrats' policies, why are setting their hair to keep him from expressing his views? Wouldn't putting him front and center and letting him talk be more effective?

Chess-S.jpg

Democrats, keep up the good work!

Vanity Fair????? Regardless of whatever media source is pushing the propaganda.......it's apparent you believe the bullshit they push......just like with Trump.

Comments taken out of context and spun to create a false narrative by no means make it true, no matter how much you want to believe it. Try looking up and listening or reading what Kennedy actually says about all the hot topics.....like his stance on vaccines, anti-semitism that he's also being falsely accused of.

Here's a little tutorial about propaganda, you really should watch it and take note so not to be fooled by it.....

Sorry, but I don't agree with that. A spoiler candidate draws votes away from one of the major parties, tipping the balance in favor of the other party.
RFKJ has every right to run for office.

That you would denigrate this right is shameful.
Kennedy might not be enough to give repubs the upper hand, but he will draw the dissatisfied republican votes that might otherwise vote for Biden.
Newsom will likely be the president elect come next November, so it's all academic.

REGARDLESS!
Why are Democrats so determined to censor RFK Jr?

IF JFK Jr is so far out of "mainstream" Democrats' policies, why are setting their hair to keep him from expressing his views? Wouldn't putting him front and center and letting him talk be more effective?

Chess-S.jpg

Democrats, keep up the good work!
Who is censoring him and how? Explain exactly what you mean.

R.F. Kennedy has received a lot of attention lately in his attempt to run for the presidency on the Democratic ticket. Oddly enough, he is receiving most of his attention by way of Republicans, and of course by Fox. The things he advocates are nowhere near the things Democrats have made clear that they want. In fact, the majority of his major donors are folks who usually donate to republican candidates. It's like he is pandering to right wingers from the Democratic ticket. Kennedy has exactly zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination, and it's easy to just scratch your head, and ask why. Seems like a lot of money and effort for nothing, until you consider the actual goal.

Given the extreme nature of recent Republican actions, efforts to ban abortions, rewriting school books to say slavery was benefit to the slaves, limiting access to vote, etc. it's expected a sizable amount of regularly Republican voters just won't be able to vote republican. Will they have to vote for Biden?

----NOPE---- that's where Kennedy comes in.

After Kennedy crashes and burns in the Democratic primary, he will run as an independent. Recent publicity already has right wingers saying they might vote for him if he wasn't on the Democratic ticket. Kennedy is nothing more than a spoiler to give disenchanted right wingers an easy choice other than Democratic.

I dunno, democrats sure appeared to put him front and center when they tried to censure him at a censorship discussion.

You may want to start revising your shtick. The FACTS are coming out at a faster and faster pace. Hang on BULLDOG, this is going to be a rugged ride for the far left.
I've always said I would change my mind in a minute if you could show credible proof that I am wrong. I never argue anything that I don't believe to be true, and have solid evidence to back it up.

Vanity Fair????? Regardless of whatever media source is pushing the propaganda.......it's apparent you believe the bullshit they push......just like with Trump.

Comments taken out of context and spun to create a false narrative by no means make it true, no matter how much you want to believe it. Try looking up and listening or reading what Kennedy actually says about all the hot topics.....like his stance on vaccines, anti-semitism that he's also being falsely accused of.

Here's a little tutorial about propaganda, you really should watch it and take note so not to be fooled by it.....

Are you saying they lied about the quotes?

RFKJ has every right to run for office.

That you would denigrate this right is shameful.

Newsom will likely be the president elect come next November, so it's all academic.
Never said he didn't have the right to run. I just laid out the obvious reason he is doing it.

I dunno, democrats sure appeared to put him front and center when they tried to censure him at a censorship discussion.
It was Republicans who asked him to testify. How,exactly do you think they tried to censor him? Please give time stamp in video where that happened.

Forum List

Back