Why Kennedy?

Rambunctious I watched the whole thing. Hard to believe he packed that much crap into that time frame. Biden didn't ban him from instagram. Instagram did. Pretty cheesy to list off everyone he is kin to, and all the people they dealt with. He is not his kinfolk, and he is not all those other people he mentioned. He has a long list of racist remarks, and conspiracy theories. I can easily see how a MAGA cult member would adore everything he said, but not a democrat who requires adherance to reality. Of course, he fulfilled his purpose. He will be the obvious choice for those republicans who just can't stomach the republican candidate.

The Democrats will retain the White House regardless.

But no one who believes in democracy describes a candidate as a spoiler; that presumes that one party or one candidate somehow has a right to a given office.

Shame on you.
What does "regardless" mean. Is it a loser confession for the old dude?

Rambunctious I watched the whole thing. Hard to believe he packed that much crap into that time frame. Biden didn't ban him from instagram. Instagram did. Pretty cheesy to list off everyone he is kin to, and all the people they dealt with. He is not his kinfolk, and he is not all those other people he mentioned. He has a long list of racist remarks, and conspiracy theories. I can easily see how a MAGA cult member would adore everything he said, but not a democrat who requires adherance to reality. Of course, he fulfilled his purpose. He will be the obvious choice for those republicans who just can't stomach the republican candidate.
RFK Jr is at 23% head to head with Biden... this will grow...

R.F. Kennedy has received a lot of attention lately in his attempt to run for the presidency on the Democratic ticket. Oddly enough, he is receiving most of his attention by way of Republicans, and of course by Fox. The things he advocates are nowhere near the things Democrats have made clear that they want. In fact, the majority of his major donors are folks who usually donate to republican candidates. It's like he is pandering to right wingers from the Democratic ticket. Kennedy has exactly zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination, and it's easy to just scratch your head, and ask why. Seems like a lot of money and effort for nothing, until you consider the actual goal.

Given the extreme nature of recent Republican actions, efforts to ban abortions, rewriting school books to say slavery was benefit to the slaves, limiting access to vote, etc. it's expected a sizable amount of regularly Republican voters just won't be able to vote republican. Will they have to vote for Biden?

----NOPE---- that's where Kennedy comes in.

After Kennedy crashes and burns in the Democratic primary, he will run as an independent. Recent publicity already has right wingers saying they might vote for him if he wasn't on the Democratic ticket. Kennedy is nothing more than a spoiler to give disenchanted right wingers an easy choice other than Democratic.

He is antivax and that naturally aligns him with the right as far as fundraising I suppose. He won't win the nomination unless Joe strokes out on the Sunday before Super Tuesday and it is too late for anybody else to get into the big dance, but I still plan to vote for him as a protest vote against the establishment.

The Democrats will retain the White House regardless.

But no one who believes in democracy describes a candidate as a spoiler; that presumes that one party or one candidate somehow has a right to a given office.

Shame on you.
Sorry, but I don't agree with that. A spoiler candidate draws votes away from one of the major parties, tipping the balance in favor of the other party. Kennedy might not be enough to give repubs the upper hand, but he will draw the dissatisfied republican votes that might otherwise vote for Biden.

He is antivax and that naturally aligns him with the right as far as fundraising I suppose. He won't win the nomination unless Joe strokes out on the Sunday before Super Tuesday and it is too late for anybody else to get into the big dance, but I still plan to vote for him as a protest vote against the establishment.
You will certainly get your chance to vote for him, on the independent ticket.

R.F. Kennedy has received a lot of attention lately in his attempt to run for the presidency on the Democratic ticket. Oddly enough, he is receiving most of his attention by way of Republicans, and of course by Fox. The things he advocates are nowhere near the things Democrats have made clear that they want. In fact, the majority of his major donors are folks who usually donate to republican candidates. It's like he is pandering to right wingers from the Democratic ticket. Kennedy has exactly zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination, and it's easy to just scratch your head, and ask why. Seems like a lot of money and effort for nothing, until you consider the actual goal.

Given the extreme nature of recent Republican actions, efforts to ban abortions, rewriting school books to say slavery was benefit to the slaves, limiting access to vote, etc. it's expected a sizable amount of regularly Republican voters just won't be able to vote republican. Will they have to vote for Biden?

----NOPE---- that's where Kennedy comes in.

After Kennedy crashes and burns in the Democratic primary, he will run as an independent. Recent publicity already has right wingers saying they might vote for him if he wasn't on the Democratic ticket. Kennedy is nothing more than a spoiler to give disenchanted right wingers an easy choice other than Democratic.

You got a sad? Just someone new to hate.

Biden is aging exponentially. By the time the primaries start Biden will be unelectable by a majority of democrats.
RFK Jr has name recognition and is trusted by democrat voters.

...time will tell...
Recognition... He's probably the only Kennedy the Democratic voters don't like.

Come on

It’s all about trying to siphon off Dem votes

Ralph Nader

Jill Stein

Same shit different day
What’s weird is nearly every policy RFK supports used to be mainstream in the D Party. You know like supporting the working class, controlling Wall Street, and stopping the war machine.

All I know is the scumdog leftist dems embarrassed themselves today.....That is if they are even capable of shame.

Washerwoman-Schultz made me want to puke coat-hangers just lookin' at her.....What a vile creature.

Those who were really behind the assassination of RFK are the ones who fear RFKjr, who knows....

That would be the cause of Zionist Fascism...

All I know is the scumdog leftist dems embarrassed themselves today.....That is if they are even capable of shame.

Washerwoman-Schultz made me want to puke coat-hangers just lookin' at her.....What a vile creature.
She is always greasy looking.

Last edited:
Why would that matter? Trump had none yet mopped the floor with the moron lifers. They had togo illegal to get over him.
I was just responding to kyzr who asked why he kept getting elected. Kyzr was mistaken. I can't find were that Kennedy has ever been elected to any office.

Yes. More proof that Kennedy wants to appeal to MAGAs instead of Democrats.
Do you mean like this?

Republican-S.jpg

Forum List

Back