Why.Lately.MSM Been Propping Up Michelle As If She Is Modern Day Jackie Onassis.Huh?

i find speaking to a hamster more entertaining than speaking to michelle

She has cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton and Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School...

She worked for the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, assisting low-income tenants with housing cases

Maybe she just speaks at a level you don't understand...
-----
Anyway you find her boring... Now we know you are not bias or anything... Could you please show us Melania Trump doing something that you find more entertaining...

And please don't just show a clip of her plagiarising Michelle.
Lol, and Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard

Next

Thanks for telling us the richest man in 2nd richest man in the world went to Harvard...

Do you know that the richest man in the world (Jeff Bezo) went to Princeton at the same time as Michelle Obama. He graduated a year ahead of him...

I would also point out that to be a lawyer you have to go to College... She just happened to goto one of the best...

Thanks for that...
Bezos has half Putins dough

Try again kid

Let us see him try and bank it in the west or spend it in the west... Stealing of your own country as occupation has a high fatality rate

But please continue on that line, admiring Putin for his wealth is just great when talking political views...

So you are in support of corruption and political kleptocracy...

Thanks for that... Makes peoples choices easier

She has cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton and Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School...

She worked for the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, assisting low-income tenants with housing cases

-----
Anyway you find her boring... Now we know you are not bias or anything... Could you please show us Melania Trump doing something that you find more entertaining...

Next

Thanks for telling us the richest man in 2nd richest man in the world went to Harvard...

Do you know that the richest man in the world (Jeff Bezo) went to Princeton at the same time as Michelle Obama. He graduated a year ahead of him...

I would also point out that to be a lawyer you have to go to College... She just happened to goto one of the best...

Thanks for that...
Bush also went to Harvard. You people called him one of the stupidest people on earth. Also without affirmative action we wouldn't know who the Obama's are.

Bush like Trump got into those colleges with very dubious grades and managed to get into college...

The Obama's had no silver spoon. Barrack probably was in the top 20% of his class in Harvard, Michelle in the top 50%...

Nice try, but unless you have some actual proof..
But if it's true that Barack Obama couldn't get into college without a boost from affirmative action, then the fact that he later went on to become President of the United States of America would surely go to show that affirmative action is a good idea!

Well, I have been noticing this on Fox News lately. Why are they always saying nice things about her? Why are some on Fox claiming that she is one of the most admired women in the USA? Such an honorable/popular figure?
Meanwhile the rest of us watching the TV on the other end are all saying either,,,,WTF,,,or "Ahh,,,No She Isnt'.
They are doing all of this now being that many believe that she is the only one that could beat Trump.
Yah, right. are we all that dumb to believe that prediction?
:abgg2q.jpg:

The first sentence of your opening post provides the answer.

Evidently "lately" kinda threw ya for a loop.

-----

Next

Thanks for that...
Bezos has half Putins dough

Try again kid

Let us see him try and bank it in the west or spend it in the west... Stealing of your own country as occupation has a high fatality rate

But please continue on that line, admiring Putin for his wealth is just great when talking political views...

So you are in support of corruption and political kleptocracy...

Thanks for that... Makes peoples choices easier
Just pointing out the truth, and as far as bozo he just gave away half his money anyway

Well, I have been noticing this on Fox News lately.
:abgg2q.jpg:

The first sentence of your opening post provides the answer.

Evidently "lately" kinda threw ya for a loop.

Very observant. Indeed I was thrown for a loop.

Why.Lately.MSM Been Propping Up Michelle As If She Is Modern Day Jackie Onassis.Huh?
Well, I have been noticing this on Fox News lately. Why are they always saying nice things about her?

Up to this point I'm not considering Fox News as part of the MSM and what is being referenced is Fox News speaking of other news organizations who are propping up Michelle.

Why are some on Fox claiming that she is one of the most admired women in the USA? Such an honorable/popular figure?
I figured this to be the 2nd part of a 2 part question and ignored it.

Still in doubt whether folks around here consider Fox News as part of the MSM?

Forum List

Back