Why legal weed is beginning to suck.

I am not against legalizing drugs, but why is it OK to smoke pot, but not cigarettes?

Where are you allowed to smoke pot but not cigarettes?

I'd really like to know, sounds like a fun place.

Sure, all the hipsters love legal pot. Hell, I do to but all good things must come to an end. Already we are getting big weed companies whose business model follows the big tobacco companies. They mimic the big alchohol company’s in how they run out and absorb smaller and private growers. They are even putting shit in the pot.

How the Feds Will Use DNA To Track Legal Weed

I’ll stick to the illegal stuff.

Where does your 'illegal' weed come from? Do you even know? I mean other than the bullshit your dealer tells you.

I am not against legalizing drugs, but why is it OK to smoke pot, but not cigarettes?

The government has no business tell us what we can or can't smoke. I have not problem with tobacco use.

Why does any law exist? Why not just run with this quote...fuck it.
“The government has no business telling us what we can or can not do.”

Actually, I like the government telling us we can't murder each other, or steal from each other, or sell cough syrup made with anti-freeze, or drive 110 in a school zone, or dump toxic waste in our water supply, or pollute the air we all breath with toxic chemicals.....

That's why. Any other dumb questions?

The government has no business tell us what we can or can't smoke. I have not problem with tobacco use.

Actually, I like the government telling us we can't murder each other, or steal from each other, or sell cough syrup made with anti-freeze, or drive 110 in a school zone, or dump toxic waste in our water supply, or pollute the air we all breath with toxic chemicals.....

hey you are asking a broke loser....what can he possibly know?...

What health risks?

Here are several. Just a excerpt from the lung issues. There are several others.

Smoked marijuana, in any form, can harm lung tissues and cause scarring and damage to small blood vessels. 1-2 Smoke from marijuana contains many of the same toxins, irritants, and carcinogens as tobacco smoke. 3 Smoking marijuana can also lead to a greater risk of bronchitis, cough, and phlegm production. 4-8 These symptoms generally improve when marijuana smokers quit.

Health Effects | Marijuana | CDC

Yup. All the same ones as ciggretts.

Oh, now I get it.
You like government interference when you think it benefits YOU.
GOT IT.

That’s a good point. Things that are wrong are wrong even without law, and anyone has a right to defend against them, so that makes the law redundant (and thus irrelevant). Anything that law forbids which is not wrong, no one has a right to interfere with, so that makes the law immoral. If, in all cases, law must either be irrelevant or immoral, it can never be a force for good.

Quite an observation you’ve made...

Oh, now I get it.
GOT IT.

Hahaha, that's funny. As if laws against Murder and other real crimes only benefit me.

Can you come up with some more stupid stuff?

Ah but he produced.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Ah but he produced.

produced what?....lettuce?...

Oh, now I get it.
GOT IT.

Hahaha, that's funny. As if laws against Murder and other real crimes only benefit me.

Ah but he produced.

Good shit here fellas...look, third graders understand that laws shape and construct first world nations/societies. Laws keep lowlife piece of shits like you two from behaving like the thirdworld lawless filth you want to be.
This is all real simple, elementary shit people.

Oh, now I get it.
GOT IT.

Ah but he produced.

Good shit here fellas...look, third graders understand that laws shape and construct first world nations/societies. Laws keep lowlife piece of shits like you two from behaving like the thirdworld lawless filth you want to be.
well if you are so high on the social scale why are you not doing something about your living situation instead of coming here every day and whining about life in California?... could it be because you yourself are a lowlife piece of shit who hasnt a pot to piss in so you cant do shit about it?.....

You're totally right. We should BAN everything harmful for us just to be sure. For fucks sake, you people are sounding more like liberals everyday...

Sure, all the hipsters love legal pot. Hell, I do to but all good things must come to an end. Already we are getting big weed companies whose business model follows the big tobacco companies. They mimic the big alchohol company’s in how they run out and absorb smaller and private growers. They are even putting shit in the pot.

I usually get that 3-leaf ernge stuff..rather have that yellow-hair Island stuff, it's better for project-doin's.

You're totally right. We should BAN everything harmful for us just to be sure. For fucks sake, you people are sounding more like liberals everyday...

I am for the legalization of Pot. I didn't advocate for any bans of Marijuana, nor Tobacco. It should be up to the individual, not government.

I am for the legalization of Pot. I didn't advocate for any bans of Marijuana, nor Tobacco. It should be up to the individual, not government.

Hopefully you grasp that states rights have been deemed pretty much responsible (with a gentle nudge from the Fed) for indoor smoking bans. Should pot be made legal, the same ban will apply.

Just so you know, I agree with the 'individual' logic you addressed, but we're way past that as a nation.

Good shit here fellas...look, third graders understand that laws shape and construct first world nations/societies...

A slave’s life is indeed simple. That’s what he loves most about it.

Because in 1964 LBJ needed the 12-16 senators from low population western states where the Mormons could, would and sometimes did get rid of senators who attacked Mormon doctrine. The Mormon president's council have fixed doctrine that black skin is the sign of Cain and that smoking, drinking either Alcohol or caffeinated drinks and LBJ saw an opportunity to do some horse trading. You can down load the 1997 report where you can read that a 50% decline in smoking rates correlated strongly with a 100% increase in respiratory mortality and morbidity including lung cancer and a 50% increase in non-respiratory cancers. So obviously smoking is worse for you than not smoking tobacco.

Hopefully we will put the death penalty in place for druggies, and clean these people out.

Forum List

Back