Why legal weed is beginning to suck.

I am not against legalizing drugs, but why is it OK to smoke pot, but not cigarettes?

Smoke both. Just without the weird stuff in it. Tobacco companies are supposed to be pure evil in a bottle. Big weed is doing the same stuff, but they are forward thinking and cool. I don’t get it.

Smoking is not good for your health. Period. That being said, tobacco causes cancer, pot does not. Studies have shown that pot reduces your risk of getting some cancers. You also don’t smoke 20 joints a day either so you’re not smoking as much.

Vaping is better. No ash or other residues of smoking getting into your lungs.

There’s also prescription pills. A friend was getting prescription pot pills from the pharmacy for her arthritis.

Sure, all the hipsters love legal pot. Hell, I do to but all good things must come to an end. Already we are getting big weed companies whose business model follows the big tobacco companies. They mimic the big alchohol company’s in how they run out and absorb smaller and private growers. They are even putting shit in the pot.

How the Feds Will Use DNA To Track Legal Weed

I’ll stick to the illegal stuff.

Every state has different marijuana laws, and in some you are eligible to grow your own pot. There are regulations as to how much you can grow, but you can do it. Big companies are moving in, and with them comes the innovation into drinks, lotions, medicine, candy & other edibles that small growers can't accomplish, plus they're paying YUUUUGE amounts into the state treasury, along with creating thousands of jobs.

So legal weed is still good.

marijuana-legalities-2.jpg

What a true statement this is.

The government has no business tell us what we can or can't smoke. I have not problem with tobacco use.

Why does any law exist? Why not just run with this quote...fuck it.
“The government has no business telling us what we can or can not do.”

Actually, I like the government telling us we can't murder each other, or steal from each other, or sell cough syrup made with anti-freeze, or drive 110 in a school zone, or dump toxic waste in our water supply, or pollute the air we all breath with toxic chemicals.....

That's why. Any other dumb questions?
hey you are asking a broke loser....what can he possibly know?...

Ah but he produced.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:
produced what?....lettuce?...

Dumbshit stuff worth about three idiots twirling in a chair, of course.

Forum List

Back