🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Liberals Hate Free Speech

don't get me started with Hominidae rights.

Is someone denying you your rights, little feral baboon?
maybe; however, it would be nice for homo sapiens (the ones' with the brains) to help out socially, by providing kibble dispensers for fellow hominidae who may not be civilized enough to simply ask for handouts.

I thought BOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH personally assassinated Tillman, right after setting the charges on the WTC to fake 9/11 and blame it on the democrats Muslim allies?

:rofl:

There is a reason you are the silly bonobo

Bonobo-Face-Close-Up-2.jpg
I heard Hillary was the shooter in Benghazi.

Not all Liberals hate free speech.

Here is Don Lemon of CNN, commenting on the insanity at Mizzou....

"“CNN Tonight” anchor Don Lemon said college students “should not be coddled by retreating into so-called ‘safe spaces’ because they’re afraid of having their feelings hurt. If you’re afraid of having your feelings hurt, don’t leave your house” in an audio commentary released on blackamericaweb.com on Thursday.

Lemon, after playing a clip of professor Melissa Click and some students trying to keep reporters from covering the protests, said, .... that in America, a country with a free and open press, that it is dangerous to deny anyone that freedom. In fact, it is un-American.

It is also equally as dangerous, and limiting, and short-sighted to only speak, associate, and engage with people or news organizations with whom you agree. Freedom fighters like Dr. King and Malcom X quite often and on purpose, would run right into the lion’s den to engage with people with whom they didn’t necessarily agree, or care for. Why? Because they weren’t afraid of confrontation; of being challenged. They weren’t afraid of being offended. They weren’t afraid of offending. They knew the real meaning of freedom of the press, freedom of speech and expression.”
CNN's Lemon To College Students: 'Don't Leave Your House' If You're Afraid of Having Feelings Hurt - Breitbart

"“CNN Tonight” anchor Don Lemon said college students “should not be coddled by retreating into so-called ‘safe spaces’ because they’re afraid of having their feelings hurt. If you’re afraid of having your feelings hurt, don’t leave your house” in an audio commentary released on blackamericaweb.com on Thursday.

Lemon, after playing a clip of professor Melissa Click and some students trying to keep reporters from covering the protests, said, .... that in America, a country with a free and open press, that it is dangerous to deny anyone that freedom. In fact, it is un-American.

It is also equally as dangerous, and limiting, and short-sighted to only speak, associate, and engage with people or news organizations with whom you agree. Freedom fighters like Dr. King and Malcom X quite often and on purpose, would run right into the lion’s den to engage with people with whom they didn’t necessarily agree, or care for. Why? Because they weren’t afraid of confrontation; of being challenged. They weren’t afraid of being offended. They weren’t afraid of offending. They knew the real meaning of freedom of the press, freedom of speech and expression.”
CNN's Lemon To College Students: 'Don't Leave Your House' If You're Afraid of Having Feelings Hurt - Breitbart
Talk it, boys. The more you do the easier it is to expose the propaganda you live for, and by...

Talk it, boys. The more you do the easier it is to expose the propaganda you live for, and by...

For context, let's remind all of your totalitarian view of free speech:

"Think stupid, talk stupid, and we bury you, for your own good." The Liberal Commitment..... | Page 21 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, instead of saying 'good morning,' to you, I should be saying Sieg Heil.

"Think stupid, talk stupid, and we bury you, for your own good." The Liberal Commitment..... | Page 21 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You are perfect example of that, no one gives a shit what you say since it's always just shit. Nazis don't do free speech, liberals do.

You are perfect example of that, no one gives a shit what you say since it's always just shit. Nazis don't do free speech, liberals do.

Oooo.....

Look at you trying to strike from under that rock!

I hit a nerve, huh?

Oooo.....

I hit a nerve, huh?
Nope. I know who I am and I what am, unlike you Korean house ******. Keep up the lying, the more you post the more of an idiot you look like.

Oooo.....

I hit a nerve, huh?
Nope. I know who I am and I what am, unlike you Korean house ******. Keep up the lying, the more you post the more of an idiot you look like.

You really don't like it when folks know that you are genocidal and homicidal, do you.

You authored this, didn't you:
"Think stupid, talk stupid, and we bury you, for your own good."

Oooo.....

I hit a nerve, huh?

You really don't like it when folks know that you are genocidal and homicidal, do you.

You authored this, didn't you:
Yep. I have very little tolerance for stupid people. Dummies like you need to stay in the fields where you belong.

The Regressive Left hates freedom of speech & expression because they're not confident enough in their views to allow for dissent.

When you're confident in your opinion, you're more than willing to take on all comers.

Which makes things complicated for me, since I lean Left and have to watch these people behave this way. Their behavior makes me question my own opinions even more than I normally would. When I agree with them and they act this way, I have to wonder now and then.

Their behavior makes me question my own opinions even more than I normally would.
Why? This is one place where you can just stand your ground and say fuck everyone, so do. The hard left is no more important here than the hard right. Neither can do shit except fuck with the process, which they are only too happy to do, if you let them that is so. don't.

Lemon described my exact attitude in posting threads here....
"Because they weren’t afraid of confrontation; of being challenged. They weren’t afraid of being offended. They weren’t afraid of offending. They knew the real meaning of freedom of the press, freedom of speech and expression.”

And this:
" College is the place where robust debate should be welcomed and vigorously explored. It is the field trip before the real world. In the real world, people’s feelings are hurt every single day. No one on my job agrees with me every — agrees with everything I say, and guess what, I’m not offended by it. I expect, and I even welcome it.

Just as you cannot control how people will receive your message, you should not try to control who tells it.

Lemon later added that “free speech…is there to protect unpopular speech, not what you agree with.” He further argued that it is “outrageous” that the school asked students to report hurtful speech to the police."

Again?
"Just as you cannot control how people will receive your message, you should not try to control who tells it."

Yet there are fascists who say this:

"Because they weren’t afraid of confrontation; of being challenged. They weren’t afraid of being offended. They weren’t afraid of offending. They knew the real meaning of freedom of the press, freedom of speech and expression.”

And this:
" College is the place where robust debate should be welcomed and vigorously explored. It is the field trip before the real world. In the real world, people’s feelings are hurt every single day. No one on my job agrees with me every — agrees with everything I say, and guess what, I’m not offended by it. I expect, and I even welcome it.

Just as you cannot control how people will receive your message, you should not try to control who tells it.

Lemon later added that “free speech…is there to protect unpopular speech, not what you agree with.” He further argued that it is “outrageous” that the school asked students to report hurtful speech to the police."

Again?
"Just as you cannot control how people will receive your message, you should not try to control who tells it."

Talk it up, but try hard not to be as fucking stupid as PC here.

And this:

Again?

I said "fascist" and you pop up!

Coincidence?

And this:

Again?

I said "fascist" and you pop up!

Coincidence?
You don't know what that means, and if you did, you'd approve. It hates liberals.

Forum List

Back