🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

You can forgive the poorly educated, for they do not know. And they can be fixed by education.
The Trump loyalists know what they're doing, and they just don't care what they're doing to the country.
The poorly "educated" do not know the leftist, idiocy bullshit that "educators" throw at kids all day long. This is why the poorly "educated" are the ones who actually know the truth of what is going on, while the well "educated" are indoctrinated, brain damaged, and too DUPED to know anything.

Biden supporters are who don't care what they are doing to the country, while madman Biden spreads Covid from sea to shining sea, with his flying of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens , and at the same time increasing the crime rates all over the country . As Trump correctly said "They're bringing crime. Bringing drugs. They're rapists." No truer words were ever spoken.

Yes, I love the poorly educated too, because "educated" in US universities means being MISeducated. so the less "educated" you are, the less brainwashed your are.

The only thing citygator knows about the world is that he is on team democrat.

He was certainly never called smart when he was a kid, so isn't it so nice that all he has to do is join team Dem and voila!

What liberals call "education", is dangerous because it distorts young minds into believing FALSE ideas.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Why many conservatives find education dangerous​

Fear of what they don’t understand. A base human instinct.

citygator Since when do conservatives not want education? Conservatives want people to learn about the country in every aspect and leftists want people to learn only one-sided history and theories. The leftist are the ones that don't want the education. The left to start at once that want to censor things and destroy history.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

why is it that leftist-controlled cities are nothing but shitholes?

Why is it that leftist metropolitan areas produce 63% of our countries GDP?

Can you account for that?

Anyone who says "conservatives find education dangerous" needs an education.

In what?

Look at what the Florida governor has stated about higher education then get back to us.

In what?

Look at what the Florida governor has stated about higher education then get back to us.
Who cares what an individual says? I can find all kinds of statements made be individual liberals that show their education did them no good. Does that mean that liberals are unteachable? Bogus.

Someone explain to me why Republicans are so stupid.

ABC reports "President Joe Biden's push to enlist volunteers, including local doctors and pastors, to go "literally knocking on doors" to encourage vaccinations in some states sparked an outcry this week among Republicans, who mischaracterized the effort as the deployment of government agents to strong-arm reluctant Americans."

The White House responded by explaining any door-knocking efforts will be locally led by community volunteers, not government agents. That was clear in Biden's message. All Republicans had to do was listen to it.

“People have a choice, they don’t need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can’t force people to be part of the human experiment,” Marjorie Taylor Green, House Republican from Georgia.

"How about don’t knock on my door," tweeted Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a Texas Republican. "You’re not my parents. You’re the government. Make the vaccine available, and let people be free to choose. Why is that concept so hard for the left?"

Crenshaw and Greene do not understand this simple concept. Americans are free to be stupid, free to refuse a cure for a deadly virus. They are free to be hospitalized, even die.

But they are not free to spread this deadly disease to their children, close relatives, and friends. They are not free to remove the freedoms of others -- the freedom to be free of the deadly virus.

Why is that concept so hard for the right?

One possible answer is, the right is stupid. Are there any other possible explanations?

again why are leftist-controlled cities nothing but shitholes?
How many homeless people are their in LA county?
What is the crime rate of those shitholes?

Asclepias
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH--that's what my second post is about!!!!! --HHAHAHAHAHAH..BLACK teachers CHEATING for the kids---LIBERALS find education dangerous
Puuullllllleeeeeease!!!!!

An educated voter is a liberal voter.
That's why the GOP has been trying to destroy public education for the last 40 years.

again why are leftist-controlled cities nothing but shitholes?
How many homeless people are their in LA county?
What is the crime rate of those shitholes?
LA county is a city?

Also missed the contributions to GDP didn’t ya?

Say how much money do red states suck back from more productive blue ones.

What are you guys? Takers and losers...

Forum List

Back