🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

Education is the enemy of Trumpism as education inculcates one to question everything. Trumpism is not about questioning. It is about obedience. Obedience to the individual. Obedience to the cult of personality.
"I love the poorly educated" - Donald J. Trump

Education is the enemy of Trumpism as education inculcates one to question everything. Trumpism is not about questioning. It is about obedience. Obedience to the individual. Obedience to the cult of personality.
One can be educated and ignorant. Trumpists are proof of that.

However, Trump wants undivided loyalty. The uneducated, especially the poor whites, will not question Trump’s inanity and lies.

Look at how they react when confronted with complexity, nuance and/or moderation.

Their thought processes are so calcified that they just lose their shit and attack.

Oh BS, stick to actually teaching children the three Rs and leave the CRT, homo/trans crap, social this and that out of it.

And there's part of the problem, it's not "three Rs." It's one R, a W, and an A...

Good grief get out more.

L. Ron Hubbard? Enough said.

I couldn't care less. Fckn leftists annoy the fck out of me

The hardcore ones annoy me as well. Unfortunately, that's all I seem to come across these days. Them and the hardcore right. Moderates on either side seem to be in short supply...

There is a difference between education and indoctrination education teaches people to look at things with an open mind and consider all possible answers and viewpoints indoctrination teaches people there is only one answer one viewpoint that is correct theirs and everyone else is wrong.
Conservatives prefer indoctrination. They only want to subscribe to education that conforms to their view of the world.
C'mon, man. You are smarter than that. You know what all this shit is about. Be honest.
That doesn't change the truth in what I am saying. Come on now. How fucking stupid do conservatives have to be to believe any of that shit Drumpf shovels? Last i heard being repeatedly conned by a carnival barker is the ultimate in stupidity.
Trump is irrelevant. What truth are you talking about?

However, Trump wants undivided loyalty. The uneducated, especially the poor whites, will not question Trump’s inanity and lies.
You can forgive the poorly educated, for they do not know. And they can be fixed by education.
The Trump loyalists know what they're doing, and they just don't care what they're doing to the country.

Look at how they react when confronted with complexity, nuance and moderation.

Their thought processes are so calcified that they just lose their shit and attack.
Nuance and Trumpism go together like bathtubs and toasters.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Conservatives find education dangerous because facts and the truth expose failed, wrongheaded rightwing dogma to be false.

Conservativism thrives on ignorance and fear.
Since I am routinely labeled a "conservative" I would like to know what you think is "wrongheaded"?
All conservatives do is lie – from lying about the 2020 election being ‘rigged’ to lying about critical race theory – nothing but lies from the right.

Rightists have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.
I have repeatedly demonstrated the origins of critical race theory, so you can stop right there.

You can always tell those that never attended college. The professors I had encouraged us to see all sides of an issue. There were conservatives and liberals in my class. I had conservative and liberal professors.

The problem Is that conservatisim is dead In the US. There is only Trumpism. Trumpism is conservatism for the brain dead. There is no truth in Trumpism except as determined by the Trumpist faithful.

University MISeducation is the enemy of Trumpism, which serves as remedy for all the FALSE balderdash that is shoved down naive college kids' throats. problem with "our" education system is, it doesn not eduacted, it indoctrinates the feebke minded into following a nutjob leftist agenda. Examples abound > Affiramtive Action, Immigration, Islam, guns, tranloonies, Imperialism, etc, etc

The stuff "taught " in "our" universities, all easily refuted, but that doesn't happens in the classroom so we get deranged college kids walking around thing America is a racist nation (against blacks, when actually it could be identified as a racist nation against whites). The young airhead walk around thinking America is an evil, imperialist nation, when actually it is the # 1 VICTIM of imperialist in the world today. They've been indoctrinated to believe that illegal immigration is a good thing, :puhleeze: :slap: ..Here's a look at how "good" it is >>>

Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

There is a difference between education and indoctrination education teaches people to look at things with an open mind and consider all possible answers and viewpoints indoctrination teaches people there is only one answer one viewpoint that is correct theirs and everyone else is wrong.
Conservatives prefer indoctrination. They only want to subscribe to education that conforms to their view of the world.
C'mon, man. You are smarter than that. You know what all this shit is about. Be honest.
That doesn't change the truth in what I am saying. Come on now. How fucking stupid do conservatives have to be to believe any of that shit Drumpf shovels? Last i heard being repeatedly conned by a carnival barker is the ultimate in stupidity.
Trump is irrelevant. What truth are you talking about?
Drumpf is not irrelevant. His idiotic sycophant's are still causing problems. The truth that conservatives are either stupid, liars, deluded, or all 3.

. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs.
I would restate that as the longer kid remain in the liberal brainwashing camps the more liberal they become

They may know less but think they know more

Crepitus yes--destroyed--and it wasn't hard to do ....''conservatives find education dangerous'' --HHHAHAHAHHAH pure bullshit

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Common sense. Good article. Education enhances reality.

Forum List

Back