🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

There is a difference between education and indoctrination education teaches people to look at things with an open mind and consider all possible answers and viewpoints indoctrination teaches people there is only one answer one viewpoint that is correct theirs and everyone else is wrong.

Conservatives hate education because it forces them to consider thoughts other than the ones they were given by Drumpf.
You lie. Most of you dumb asses on the left can't balance a checkbook or change a tire. No wonder so many of you end up on the public dole mooching off taxpayers. Get a real job losers.
I can do both. And run a business.
Sell it and give all your wealth to Dems in government to manage for you. Lets us know how that works out.

Nope.

Remember, I'm a supporter of the *actual* democratic platform. Not the silly, panty shitting hysterics you poor conservative souls have been conned into believing is the the democratic platform.

We believe in and support business and innovation. Its why most of the tech hubs are in democratic states. And why counties that voted for Biden make up 71% of the nation's GDP.

While you and your ilk managed a paltry 29%. Economically, we're carrying you. Technologically, we're carrying you. Educationally, we're carrying you.
I pay attention to Dem actions not what they say because they LIE. So lets review, jobs killing policies that send jobs fleeing to China and Mexico. Jobs killing trade deals, ditto to China and Mexico. Tax increases. Spending increases. THOUSANDS of government regulations that again kill jobs. All backed up with a narrative of lies and intentionally dishonest spin. Summary, democrats can rot in hell.

Dude, you are the guys demanding that companies be taken over by the government. Not us. Your ilk is demanding that Facebook, Google, Twitter and the like....are no longer private companies.

This after you guys attacked our capital to try and overthrow our government. And continue to argue to this day that the VP alone gets to decide the presidential election. Not the people. Not the states. Not the electoral college. Just the VP.

That's all fascist as fuck.

If you want to be judged by what you're doing, then the GOP is a corrupt cesspool of white nationalism, conspiracy delusion, nepotism, and open hatred of democracy. Going so far as to attack our capitol building chanting 'Kill Mike Pence' to do it.

Add in all conspiracy batshit, the birtherism, the Big Lie, the opposition to global warming, vaccination, the simplest of preventative measures in masking up, your paltry contributions to our economy, and now your blatant loathing of democracy?

You're a burden. You're what American succeeds in spite of.
Its like they dont realize the 1rst amendment doesnt apply to private companies.

The conservatives here? They have no idea what the 1st amendment says. The first word of it destroys their entire argument.

But GOP leadership? They're explicitly aware. Which is why they now insist that Facebook, Twitter, Google and the like are no longer private companies.

The conservative way is now to make up batshit conspiracies, then use them as justification to seize massive swaths of businesses and strip them of their private status.
For all their talk of hating 'communism', they're actively working to do exactly that.

You can usually tell what horrors a conservative has planned by what they accuse Democrats of wanting to do.

Oh BS, stick to actually teaching children the three Rs and leave the CRT, homo/trans crap, social this and that out of it.

And there's part of the problem, it's not "three Rs." It's one R, a W, and an A...

Good grief get out more.

L. Ron Hubbard? Enough said.

There is a difference between education and indoctrination education teaches people to look at things with an open mind and consider all possible answers and viewpoints indoctrination teaches people there is only one answer one viewpoint that is correct theirs and everyone else is wrong.
Conservatives prefer indoctrination. They only want to subscribe to education that conforms to their view of the world.

Oh BS, stick to actually teaching children the three Rs and leave the CRT, homo/trans crap, social this and that out of it.

And there's part of the problem, it's not "three Rs." It's one R, a W, and an A...

Good grief get out more.

L. Ron Hubbard? Enough said.

I couldn't care less. Fckn leftists annoy the fck out of me

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Lots of people find "education" (indoctrination and radicalization) to be dangerous.

Rightly so.

NEXT!!!

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Conservatives find education dangerous because facts and the truth expose failed, wrongheaded rightwing dogma to be false.

Conservativism thrives on ignorance and fear.

Conservatives prefer indoctrination. They only want to subscribe to education that conforms to their view of the world.
C'mon, man. You are smarter than that. You know what all this shit is about. Be honest.

Conservatives find education dangerous because facts and the truth expose failed, wrongheaded rightwing dogma to be false.

Since I am routinely labeled a "conservative" I would like to know what you think is "wrongheaded"?

Dude, you are the guys demanding that companies be taken over by the government. Not us. Your ilk is demanding that Facebook, Google, Twitter and the like....are no longer private companies.
This after you guys attacked our capital to try and overthrow our government. And continue to argue to this day that the VP alone gets to decide the presidential election. Not the people. Not the states. Not the electoral college. Just the VP.
That's all fascist as fuck.
If you want to be judged by what you're doing, then the GOP is a corrupt cesspool of white nationalism, conspiracy delusion, nepotism, and open hatred of democracy. Going so far as to attack our capitol building chanting 'Kill Mike Pence' to do it.
Add in all conspiracy batshit, the birtherism, the Big Lie, the opposition to global warming, vaccination, the simplest of preventative measures in masking up, your paltry contributions to our economy, and now your blatant loathing of democracy?
You're a burden. You're what American succeeds in spite of.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This DUPED FOOL actually thinks that conservatives attacked our capital to try and overthrow our government. First of all, no one knows how many people on Jan 6 at the capitol were conservatives, and how many were liberals.

The number of arrests is meaningless, because the fascist Biden administration arrested and held only conservatives, many of whom are locked up now for 6 months for insignificant minor crimes, like trespassing, disorderly conduct, etc, while murderers have been released on bail during this time. These people are all political prisoners.

And nobody is arguing that "the VP alone gets to decide the presidential election" Where did THAT odd notion come from ? CNN ? MSNBC ? The VP merely could have referred the electoral college counts to THE STATE LEGISLATURES, where it so happens the US Constitution says that is what the procedure is supposed to be.

And oh so now "white nationalism" is a "cesspool" ? Why is that ? Something wrong with nationalism ? I happen to think it is a TERRIFIC thing, that is very healthy for a nation. Something wrong with being "white" ? Well Critical Race Theory is being shoved at kids telling them just that. That's where the cesspools are. In those classrooms.

Opposition to vaccination is a scam. It's now being noted the largest opposition to vaccinations are in black & Latino communities, heavily populated by Democrats, and the worst danger regarding Covid spread, by far, is Joe Biden's elimination of the Mexican border, it's immigration laws, and the busing & flying of unvaccinated, unvetted, Covid-carrying illegal aliens into communities all over the country.

"conspiracy batshit" - what is that ? "bitherism" hasn't been proven one way or the other. Obama's elderly, African relatives seem to take stock in it. "Big Lie" ? lol what the hell is that ? more leftist lingo ? We don't watch CNN dudes. You need to speak American English here. The biggest lie I've seen is the 2020 election, stolen from the American people.

As for the economy, unemployment is on the rise, inflation is soaring, blue state lockdowns have decimated the economy, Pelosi's all year 2020 stoppage of stimulus checks, and $150 Billion/year US businesses (aka "the economy) lose, because of Biden's illegal aliens' remittances (skyrocketing as we speak) - these are all "burdens" foisted on us by Democrats, after we had the best economies, and lowest unemployment rates in US history during the Trump administration.

C'mon, man. You are smarter than that. You know what all this shit is about. Be honest.
That doesn't change the truth in what I am saying. Come on now. How fucking stupid do conservatives have to be to believe any of that shit Drumpf shovels? Last i heard being repeatedly conned by a carnival barker is the ultimate in stupidity.

Since I am routinely labeled a "conservative" I would like to know what you think is "wrongheaded"?
All conservatives do is lie – from lying about the 2020 election being ‘rigged’ to lying about critical race theory – nothing but lies from the right.

Rightists have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

The difference is that education uses "facts", while indoctrination uses "alternative facts"

I agree. I found that I had to supplement my kids education and they were actually in a good school district. I think there should be tracks for those that want them. (Students not the parents)
Glad to see we’ve got some common ground. I think both the parents and students need to be involved in the decision, but that’s a minor thing.

No sense in even talking to him, Bootney. To leftist loonies like him, "facts and the truth" are whatever leftist goofballs in Universities throw at him, combined with all the DUPE TALK he ingests from CNN, MSNBC, and other kook channels.

You can always tell those that never attended college. The professors I had encouraged us to see all sides of an issue. There were conservatives and liberals in my class. I had conservative and liberal professors.

The problem Is that conservatisim is dead In the US. There is only Trumpism. Trumpism is conservatism for the brain dead. There is no truth in Trumpism except as determined by the Trumpist faithful.

Education is the enemy of Trumpism as education inculcates one to question everything. Trumpism is not about questioning. It is about obedience. Obedience to the individual. Obedience to the cult of personality.

Glad to see we’ve got some common ground. I think both the parents and students need to be involved in the decision, but that’s a minor thing.
I believe one of the best things a parent can give a child, is a library card, and encourage them to use it.

It's like the standard answer I would get from a teacher about the meaning of a word, "look it up in the dictionary."

What's with liberals and their pathetic rhetoric? Do they know about things like false premises or are their brains just wired for nonsense?

Forum List

Back