🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why mental health checks for guns can't pass muster....

Great, even more lies. Do you think the Founders were big fans of a heavily armed British Army?
British army were not American citizens, They can do whatever the fuck they want to do over there.
You're deflecting again anyway
No, the point is leaders don't like their enemies to be armed, and neither do you you damn gun control freak.

Also, times change.
Is that a deflection I hear??
Lol
Nope. Everyone wants gun control for someone...
Gun control makes no sense, criminal control now that's the ticket...
Hitler-Gun-Control.jpeg
Criminals we're stuck with, guns not so much...

Great, even more lies. Do you think the Founders were big fans of a heavily armed British Army?
no, they didn't, but they knew they needed at least as much firepower and smarts to win. And looky looky who won!!!! Wow, the underdog. The 75 pounder against the 300 pounder.
The trained officer versus the stupid criminal. No shock really.
which proves all the training in the world guarantees you nothing.
Which proves good training is a huge advantage but small women and big men will never be equal.
It proves that desperate measures are sometimes needed to out smart the trained.

I so firearms and ammo in the winter months, private timber and Mining leases in the summer. What does everyone do here? so Paintmyhouse doesn't feel left out...
I am the guiding light to the misbegotten.
boy you have your job cut out for you
Fortunately, I understand that some people do not have the desire or the capacity to be helped; these people I waste no time on.

no, they didn't, but they knew they needed at least as much firepower and smarts to win. And looky looky who won!!!! Wow, the underdog. The 75 pounder against the 300 pounder.
The trained officer versus the stupid criminal. No shock really.
which proves all the training in the world guarantees you nothing.
Which proves good training is a huge advantage but small women and big men will never be equal.
It proves that desperate measures are sometimes needed to out smart the trained.
Your hero cop, and this dumb criminal, in the middle of the desert, would both be dead. She just would have lived slightly longer.

A rather large number of people were killed by falling branches/trees every year, wonder how you control that weapon??

The Supreme Court is currently hearing the case of two men denied ownership of guns because of domestic violence misdemeanors. One of the men, who was convicted over 10 years ago for the DV, has gone on to be arrested for various things, including probation violations, DUI, and illegally possessing five guns. Their argument is that a misdemeanor isn't serious enough to take away a person's 2nd amendment rights.
Do you agree that a man as obviously impulsive and willing to break the law should be given his guns back?
What does the law say?
Since I know you don't know, I'll give you plenty of time to look it up.
Do you agree that a man as obviously impulsive and willing to break the law should be given his guns back?
I didn't ask what the law says. I asked what YOUR opinion is.

The Supreme Court is currently hearing the case of two men denied ownership of guns because of domestic violence misdemeanors. One of the men, who was convicted over 10 years ago for the DV, has gone on to be arrested for various things, including probation violations, DUI, and illegally possessing five guns. Their argument is that a misdemeanor isn't serious enough to take away a person's 2nd amendment rights.
What does the law say?
Since I know you don't know, I'll give you plenty of time to look it up.
I didn't ask what the law says. I asked what YOUR opinion is.
how does keeping his gun stop his impulsive behavior?

Forum List

Back