Why more and more people distrust Biden and the BIASED MSM..."GA bans volunteers from delivering water, etc. BIG ASS LIE!

Concerned American, Pyrtro, Cecilie1200, and Healthmyths, SC Patriot hasn’t yet provided a link to the texts of the new Georgia laws regarding voting lines. I hope he’s able and is not too embarrassed to do so. The text could validate or refute each of our posts. Respectfully, Supposn

Supposn, you haven't even provided quotes to support your endless broken record of "No, it denies people water. It does, it does, IT DOES!!!" So please take your mistaken belief that you are in a position to demand anything from us and shove it right back up the hole you pulled it from. I also note that while you say, "The text could validate or refute each of our posts", you feel perfectly fine with expecting US to do all the validating and refuting. It is now my duty to tell you that you vastly overestimate your value in existing. With every intention of viewing all your posts as lies from henceforth simply because it is you posting, Cecilie

Fuck you, you're a moron troll. Wasted enough time on your ignorant ass.
Concerned American, your mother must have derived great honor and pride due to her child’s excellent judgement and mastery of the English language.
Respectfully, Supposn

Supposn, your mother owes the rest of us money for having inflicted you on us. Please tell her to pay up. Cecilie

In post #365, SC Patriot quote’s a portion of what he claims to be the new Georgia laws regarding voting lines. That’s insufficient. If we have not read the actual law, we cannot reasonably claim to know what’s the entire law.

The portion SC Patriot’s post he alleges to be a portion of the Georgia law’s text, would Georgia election officials to permit people from providing water to persons waiting on voting lines, and it also grants officials the power to determine that such support of voters was being illegally offered and in effect to deny water to persons waiting on voting lines.

Only if you have read and understood the Georgia’s law’s entire text, can you reasonably claim to know all the facts in this matter. If SC Patriot is unable or too
embarrassed to provide a link to the actual Georgia law’s text, it's reasonable to suppose he lacks the entire facts in this matter. Respectfully, Supposn

If you haven't already read the actual law, please explain to us what you're doing in here, making definitive statements about what it does and doesn't do. Are you admitting that you don't actually know anything except the talking points that tell you what you want to hear?

texts of the new Georgia laws regarding voting lines
See post #370, you fucking moron. I knew you couldn't read.
Concerned American, post #370 refers to alleged portions of Georgia new law’s regarding voting lines and does not provide a link to the laws’ actual text. The law was passed by a Republican majority legislature seeking to reduce the numbers of Georgia law’s cast in Georgia’s political elections.

The post’s quoted alleged portions of Georgia’s laws clearly indicate that Republican election officials would be able to determine water was being illegally offered to people on voting lines and deny water to those on the lines. Their motivated by the fact that Democrats are more likely to be elected when voter turn-out is high.

I have no doubt that you understand all of this but are unable to accept it. Respectfully, Supposn

Supposn, you still have yet to post ANYTHING at all, except your assertions that "No, the law does THIS, it DOES" about a law you just admitted you haven't read.

I have great doubts at this point that you understand what a brainless, conceited hypocrite this makes you, but I'm sure you wouldn't care either way. Cecilie

Poll workers and other people in line can give out water.

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Not to mention, Campaign workers must stay like 150 feet away from the poll.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars
Democrats believe making buying votes illegal is wrong.
You guys are confused. The threat author says it's just not true that water is prohibited, and you said it's true and it's perfect. Which one is it?
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.
Completely false. Folks are allowed to bring water...folks are free to donate water to the polling station and make it available to anyone who wants water, beyond the 150 feet, folks are even free to hand it out to people if they aren't waiting in line yet.

YOU LIE
Who the hell arrives at a police station thirsty before going online? You get thirsty because you wait a long time. You dumb f***
Who's talking about police stations and going online?

This is about polling stations. A couple points about that, 1) people should learn to be prepared, they know they are going to a polling station..,which might be quite different about knowing if you are going to a police station 2) water can be given to you by anyone if you don't prepare (so long as iit's given to you 150 feet before the polling station) 3) if within the 150 feet, or if you are in line beyond that, the polling station can have it for you, to get yourself...and anyone can donate water to the station to make available.

Regarding long lines...this law actually goes a long way to fix the issue. Prior to the law, the State could only get involved AFTER the fact, after the election. The polling stations are run by localities, and frankly where the long lines were, were dem controlled areas...in and around ATL.

Now that the law has passed, the State can act in real time, and address the issues by adding more machines, or more polling stations....here's the new law: If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and if [voters] desiring to vote on the day of the election had to wait in line for more than one hour before checking in to vote, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of such precinct so that it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors…or provide additional voting equipment or poll workers, or both, before the next general election….The chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at the previous general election shall submit a report thereof to the superintendent of the reported time from entering the line to checking in to vote. Such wait time shall be measured no fewer than three different times throughout the day (in the morning, at midday, and prior to the close of polls) and such results shall be recorded on a form provided by the Secretary of State.
The purpose is to SUPPRESS the vote and nothing more. Closing the polling stations at 5 pm so that workers can't make it to the polls? Totally unnecessary to legislate all of a sudden. He should be making it easier to vote. We all know what he is trying to do regardless of the excuses you make for his actions.
But it expands voting....early voting for example...and allows the State to come in before the fact now, and add polling stations and machines

I have not seen that the law changes the time the polls close to 5pm. What I have seen is that the polling stations can start tabulating absentee ballots earlier..two weeks eariler, and that all, including votes on election day, start being counted non-stop after the polls close and be done by 5pm the following day.

In actual fact, it does NOT mandate polls closing by 5 pm. What it does is require sparsely-populated areas, where the people who work on elections would normally only be part-time, to have polls open at least 8 hours a day, which some places were not doing previously.
Good...so it actually EXPANDS voting.....like I said

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars
You guys are confused. The threat author says it's just not true that water is prohibited, and you said it's true and it's perfect. Which one is it?
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.
Completely false. Folks are allowed to bring water...folks are free to donate water to the polling station and make it available to anyone who wants water, beyond the 150 feet, folks are even free to hand it out to people if they aren't waiting in line yet.

YOU LIE
Who the hell arrives at a police station thirsty before going online? You get thirsty because you wait a long time. You dumb f***
If you have 159 counties in a state the size of GA, there is a county in virtually every back yard. You have early voting and absentee voting for all in GA. If you wait in a line--YOU are the dumb f***!
That is not for you, oh brilliant one, to say. People choose to stand in line because it is simple. You stand, drink water and eat, and then vote. If people want to be a "dumb fuck", so be it. I stood in line for 3 hours in this last election, because Trump was fucking around with the Postal system to suppress the vote. Everybody has their own reasons.
Good for you! You should go vote on election day if you are in town and aren't disabled! I did too! I didn't have to wait in line...it took me all over 10 mins start to finish...then again i went early, and my town is run by republicans who are capable of running a poll station.

Trump didn't do anything to the postal system in regards to the election...that was just another hoax pushed by the left and their propagandist.....it does look though, that since the Xiden-Harris admin took over they are going to ignore the recommendations that were asked some time ago to put into place to save the Postal service....instead we are going to now get, higher fees, and longer delays...
My town is also run by Republicans and it had nothing to do with what they know.
No, he fucked with the postal system. Removed drop boxes and automatic polling machines, reduced staff and overtime during an election year, hired a person with 0 experience to run the Postal system. Get real
in
The post office doesn't run poling machines or voting drop boxes...try again.

The President doesn't hire the Post Master General.

And the Post Office was, and still is going massively broke...the Trump Admin, well before the Election, and before Covid...put into place recommendations made in 2019, as reported to Congress by the IG https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/fall-2019-semiannual-report-congress-0
C'mon, guy. The post office doesn't run polling machines-correct. Wrong terminology. However, it does control overtime, employee layoffs. and hours of operation. The Postmaster General was the choice of Trump and who does the actual hiring is irrelevant. However, I did "try again".

Sorting Equipment Removed, Postal Police Duties Scaled ...

https://www.forbes.com › alisondurkee › 2020/08/17

Aug 17, 2020 — The postal service has been undergoing sweeping changes under new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy.

When was the last time someone died of thirst standing in a voting line? Stop trying to make nothing into something while we are on lies about the Georgia voting law don't forget Bidens.
WaPo Fact-Checkers Slam Biden for Georgia Election Law Claims: ‘Four Pinocchios’
So dying is the threshold for offering refreshment
Are leftwingers really so helpless they can’t bring a bottle of water with them?
Is that really the point of it? Voter suppression is the point, yes?
No ones vote is being suppressed.
Sure it is
Really how? Are there different rules for how every race or gender votes?
No, there is only one rule, and it apparently favors one particular race or gender.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

This is about polling stations. A couple points about that, 1) people should learn to be prepared, they know they are going to a polling station..,which might be quite different about knowing if you are going to a police station 2) water can be given to you by anyone if you don't prepare (so long as iit's given to you 150 feet before the polling station) 3) if within the 150 feet, or if you are in line beyond that, the polling station can have it for you, to get yourself...and anyone can donate water to the station to make available.

Regarding long lines...this law actually goes a long way to fix the issue. Prior to the law, the State could only get involved AFTER the fact, after the election. The polling stations are run by localities, and frankly where the long lines were, were dem controlled areas...in and around ATL.

Now that the law has passed, the State can act in real time, and address the issues by adding more machines, or more polling stations....here's the new law: If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and if [voters] desiring to vote on the day of the election had to wait in line for more than one hour before checking in to vote, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of such precinct so that it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors…or provide additional voting equipment or poll workers, or both, before the next general election….The chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at the previous general election shall submit a report thereof to the superintendent of the reported time from entering the line to checking in to vote. Such wait time shall be measured no fewer than three different times throughout the day (in the morning, at midday, and prior to the close of polls) and such results shall be recorded on a form provided by the Secretary of State.
The purpose is to SUPPRESS the vote and nothing more. Closing the polling stations at 5 pm so that workers can't make it to the polls? Totally unnecessary to legislate all of a sudden. He should be making it easier to vote. We all know what he is trying to do regardless of the excuses you make for his actions.
But it expands voting....early voting for example...and allows the State to come in before the fact now, and add polling stations and machines

I have not seen that the law changes the time the polls close to 5pm. What I have seen is that the polling stations can start tabulating absentee ballots earlier..two weeks eariler, and that all, including votes on election day, start being counted non-stop after the polls close and be done by 5pm the following day.

In actual fact, it does NOT mandate polls closing by 5 pm. What it does is require sparsely-populated areas, where the people who work on elections would normally only be part-time, to have polls open at least 8 hours a day, which some places were not doing previously.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE
If you have 159 counties in a state the size of GA, there is a county in virtually every back yard. You have early voting and absentee voting for all in GA. If you wait in a line--YOU are the dumb f***!
That is not for you, oh brilliant one, to say. People choose to stand in line because it is simple. You stand, drink water and eat, and then vote. If people want to be a "dumb fuck", so be it. I stood in line for 3 hours in this last election, because Trump was fucking around with the Postal system to suppress the vote. Everybody has their own reasons.
Good for you! You should go vote on election day if you are in town and aren't disabled! I did too! I didn't have to wait in line...it took me all over 10 mins start to finish...then again i went early, and my town is run by republicans who are capable of running a poll station.

Trump didn't do anything to the postal system in regards to the election...that was just another hoax pushed by the left and their propagandist.....it does look though, that since the Xiden-Harris admin took over they are going to ignore the recommendations that were asked some time ago to put into place to save the Postal service....instead we are going to now get, higher fees, and longer delays...
My town is also run by Republicans and it had nothing to do with what they know.
No, he fucked with the postal system. Removed drop boxes and automatic polling machines, reduced staff and overtime during an election year, hired a person with 0 experience to run the Postal system. Get real
in

And the Post Office was, and still is going massively broke...the Trump Admin, well before the Election, and before Covid...put into place recommendations made in 2019, as reported to Congress by the IG https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/fall-2019-semiannual-report-congress-0
C'mon, guy. The post office doesn't run polling machines-correct. Wrong terminology. However, it does control overtime, employee layoffs. and hours of operation. The Postmaster General was the choice of Trump and who does the actual hiring is irrelevant. However, I did "try again".

Aug 17, 2020 — The postal service has been undergoing sweeping changes under new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy.

Yes, come on...you were wrong on everyone of your points...the Postmaster General is hired by the Board of Govs

The Post Office was, and is losing billions of dollars..to survive, layoffs and, hours have to be cut...it's been going on for years...the plan that was being put into place, was known, known to Congress, and came before DeJoy was selected.

Massive layoffs in 2011 (during the Obama Xiden regime) https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...rvices-job-cuts/2011/03/23/ABJfc6MB_blog.html

220K employees cut in 2011: StackPath

Obama and Xiden removed over 12K mail drop boxes during the regime: Did the Obama Administration Remove USPS Mailboxes? | Snopes.com

Come on MAN! Why don;t you stop just repeating propaganda and actually learn the facts????

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

Yes, come on...you were wrong on everyone of your points...the Postmaster General is hired by the Board of Govs

The Post Office was, and is losing billions of dollars..to survive, layoffs and, hours have to be cut...it's been going on for years...the plan that was being put into place, was known, known to Congress, and came before DeJoy was selected.

Massive layoffs in 2011 (during the Obama Xiden regime) https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...rvices-job-cuts/2011/03/23/ABJfc6MB_blog.html

Obama and Xiden removed over 12K mail drop boxes during the regime: Did the Obama Administration Remove USPS Mailboxes? | Snopes.com

Come on MAN! Why don;t you stop just repeating propaganda and actually learn the facts????
Funny how all this occurred just before the election, yes? It was done to suppress the counting of mail-in ballots. Again, who appoints the Postmaster General is irrelevant and this guy was inexperienced and a big donor to Trump. Wake up!
What Obama may have done was strictly to reign in costs and had no political implications. The blob never gave a shit about costs because he does not know how to manage money or care.
Trump pulled the same shit with polling stations.

Wrong. It [the new Georgia law regarding voting lines] enables election officials to provide water and it enables them to prevent non election personnel to provide water to those in line.
That is the fact and the way you wrote it leaves out the most important part........they have the responsibility to ensure no electioneering takes place within 150 feet of the polling place. To ensure this, they will not allow a person NOT KNOWN by another person to approach them and interact with them while in the perimeter, unless they are on line to vote as well.
Know your facts.
SC Patriot, if you're assuming to quote an excerpt from the law, please provide a link to the law's actual text. Respectfully, Supposn
If you need me to post a link to the law then you didnt actually read the law. So exactly how can you comment on the law if you never read it?
I find that as irresponsible and immature

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

Funny how all this occurred just before the election, yes? It was done to suppress the counting of mail-in ballots. Again, who appoints the Postmaster General is irrelevant and this guy was inexperienced and a big donor to Trump. Wake up!
What Obama may have done was strictly to reign in costs and had no political implications. The blob never gave a shit about costs because he does not know how to manage money or care.
Ah yes. Trump.
Let it go. It makes you look silly

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

It was happening well before the election...obviously before people knew about COVID and the need to deal with it.

It was certainly relevant to you when you mistakenly thought it was the President that did it. He certainly had a lot of experience running large organizations....specifically logistics and supply chain operations....which is a major need of the post office system.

What did he pull with "polling stations" - he had no control over how individual states or localities ran polling stations.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

Ah yes. Trump.
I will let it go when you let him go. He is still causing as much chaos as possible-
hence the insurrection of January 6 and his denials of the death and destruction
with the video staring him in the face.

I suffer from a disability that requires me to constantly be drinking water at all times or I will get a kidney stone.

I take water with me everywhere.

Since this whole pandemic started and these mask mandates have started? It has been a particular pain in the ass.

I really don't have any sympathy. . . none at all for folks bitching about not letting campaigns give them water. It is not that damn hard to take a water bottle with you. It really isn't.

It is stupid and silly.

If states want to prohibit the passing out of food and water by volunteers to keep campaigns from politicking around the polls? That is just fine.

Anyone that is bitching about it is a disingenuous partisan hack.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

Ah yes. Trump.
I will let it go when you let him go. He is still causing as much chaos as possible-
hence the insurrection of January 6 and his denials of the death and destruction
lol. I find your paranoia pathetic. He has no power> he has no control....but you...not me....is all wrapped up on him.
You cant make this shit up

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

It was happening well before the election...obviously before people knew about COVID and the need to deal with it.

It was certainly relevant to you when you mistakenly thought it was the President that did it. He certainly had a lot of experience running large organizations....specifically logistics and supply chain operations....which is a major need of the post office system.

What did he pull with "polling stations" - he had no control over how individual states or localities ran polling stations.
Of course, he had an influence on the process. President Chaos had 5 bankruptcies, numerous failures and poor decisions. The bank put him on a
spending allowance because he could not manage money or much else. He has huge loans that are coming due that he has personally guaranteed and he is collecting money from his gullible fanatics for his "campaign" and wants to control all money donated to the Republican Nat'l committee. He is also under investigation by the DOJ for fraudulent activities. A con-man who takes advantage of people who have no idea of his past. I am sure that you did not investigate President Chaos in his previous life.

I suffer from a disability that requires me to constantly be drinking water at all times or I will get a kidney stone.

Since this whole pandemic started and these mask mandates have started? It has been a particular pain in the ass.

I really don't have any sympathy. . . none at all for folks bitching about not letting campaigns give them water. It is not that damn hard to take a water bottle with you. It really isn't.

It is stupid and silly.

If states want to prohibit the passing out of food and water by volunteers to keep campaigns from politicking around the polls? That is just fine.

Not to mention it is a fucking lie.

Perpetuated by the unifier in chief....Lyin Biden. He is such a piece of trash.

It is stupid and silly.

Fyi, the bitch was not about campaigns giving water to people who have to spend hours in line, waiting to vote.

Its been illegal for campaigns to campaign in the voter lines or within 150 of the polling place for a while....

The bitch is about making it illegal for anyone to hand out water to them.....

Maybe this was not the legislature's intention, but it is what the new law states.

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

Ah yes. Trump.
Hey. Genius....he was still president on January 6th....has hasn't been president since January 20th. But dorks like you just cant let go. He has no more influence than Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Barak Obama....but you cant let it fucking go.

Seems to me you are a sheeple.

It is stupid and silly.

Fyi, the bitch was not about campaigns giving water to people who have to spend hours in line, waiting to vote.

Its been illegal for campaigns to campaign in the voter lines or within 150 of the polling place for a while....

The bitch is about making it illegal for anyone to hand out water to them.....

Maybe this was not the legislature's intention, but it is what the new law states.
. . . and YOU must think folks are STOOPID.

Handing out water is just a pretense. Do you honestly think that they just say, hey, you thirsty? And that is all?

tenor.gif

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

Fuck you leftist liars
water is not prohibited.
Yes it is.

YOU LIE

in

Of course, he had an influence on the process. President Chaos had 5 bankruptcies, numerous failures and poor decisions. The bank put him on a
spending allowance because he could not manage money or much else. He has huge loans that are coming due that he has personally guaranteed and he is collecting money from his gullible fanatics for his "campaign" and wants to control all money donated to the Republican Nat'l committee. He is also under investigation by the DOJ for fraudulent activities. A con-man who takes advantage of people who have no idea of his past. I am sure that you did not investigate President Chaos in his previous life.
blab blah.....look all your claims have been debunked....stop acting like a child

Show me, how a President has control over individual state and localities drop box....just show me....

Wow...someone that works in a GOP admin, donated to Republicans.....how many people working for the Xiden-Harris admin donated to the Dems????

and the Post Master General is not being investigated by the DOJ for fraud...stop with this lies....

Forum List

Back