Why more as 90% of Russians support Putin and the war in Banderostan?

Russia isn't my mother country, but like many sane westerners I support Putin and his policy now.
When Putin wins remaining white peoples will flee from the West to Russia
Go ahead, no one is stopping you. You deserve to live there since America does not seem to be working out for you.

Putin isn't more rich as clown Zelensky who has made $$$ trillions within few years

First, I didn't ask about Zelensky, I asked about Putin.
You weren't talking about the Ukraine, you were talking about Russia.
How rich is Putin?

First, I didn't ask about Zelensky, I asked about Putin.
You weren't talking about the Ukraine, you were talking about Russia.
How rich is Putin?

According to Russian IRS Putin costs around $2m, Western Presstitutes claim he has more as $800bn, Litwin believes he has a harem with 200 girls, a mount of gold and full bunker of diamonds ( all of course had been stolen from Ukrainians ).
I don't know, no one except Putin himself knows it.
The point is Russians care a shit about his money, Russians want revenge on the West who cheated and robbed them since 1991.

In 1993 the West supported military coup performed by Yeltsin, NATO and commandos of Israel Jerichon and Beitar who shot against Russian MPs and burned them in former parliament.
In 1996 the West helped Yeltsin to stay in power and to continue to rob the country.

More as 15m Russians died in 1990s as result of 'democratic' 'reforms' when Jewish 'businessmen' took last ruble from depleted people

Now is the payday, the Happy Day when Russia goes away from the West.
Think about, more as 40% Russians want today a preemptive nuclear hypersonic strokes against NATO countries.

And Putin is still the best guy for the West.
After him coming more though ones who don't speak any word to the West

The West shall pray Putin stays in power as long as possible.
His successors will break any relations with the West immediately

i1s9n97c2wd61.jpg

1101960715_400.jpg

Forum List

Back