Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

Dig deep for white activists? How the hell does anyone not know about John Brown? What a dumbass. In fact, one of the primary issues in the movies that make attempts to depict black history is the number of them with the story line of how white people saved the day. That was the criticism against movies such as Mississippi Burning and Amistad.

And the black people that are critical are conservative? The hell? There is something inherently racist in all black people think alike and if they don't think this way then clearly there is something wrong with them.

People don't speak out because of a reward system? You get a cookie?

FFS, pick up a book. Comb through Gates' writings. It's a class issue. Racism is to keep the lower class fighting over scraps and divided so no one pays attention to what is going on. If you maintain the focus on whites and blacks then you can ignore the issues between blacks and undocumented workers and feel good about yourself. How convenient. One more way to not get shit done.

The younger generation is disappointing as hell. I can't wait until they pick up a damn book about the exploitation of Latin America or the Big Ass Book on Reagan. We can all pretend it's a brand new day..........

Is it ok for dumb white people to come here?? I mean if they are smart and wealthy you had best brown nose at your job, and even then its iffy.
You do know... that BLACKS are among the DUMBEST people on earth... right?

If you don't, google it. They try and hide it, but it's there. Blacks are fucking stupid.

Eh, there's plenty of smart and admirable Blacks but they're never Democrats, they are free from oppression except from Democrats for not submitting to their race baiting lies.
Yep, there's those few exceptions, but they're few and far between my brother, comparatively.

Sooo.. Happy New Year my friend..:beer:

... and being Democrat gullible is a major part of being stupid politically, so I can't disagree.

Is it ok for dumb white people to come here?? I mean if they are smart and wealthy you had best brown nose at your job, and even then its iffy.

If you don't, google it. They try and hide it, but it's there. Blacks are fucking stupid.

Eh, there's plenty of smart and admirable Blacks but they're never Democrats, they are free from oppression except from Democrats for not submitting to their race baiting lies and fear mongering.
Ain't no better man than Marine Corps Allen West. I would vote for him to be president any day of the week.
If he was president, can you imagine the conflicting emotions the liberal idiots would have?

PeskyGregariousBluegill-max-1mb.gif

They would de-humanize him as they do with anyone they disagree with. Yup, get out their well worn P.C. whip, collude with the fake news liars and go for their classic nailing to the burning cross or hanging.

th

I'm white and been around awhile. I grew up in Detroit, where blacks commit a high level of crime. Yet...amazingly...in all these years, seldom have I ever heard a racist word from any white person I have ever met.

How is that possible?

Eh, there's plenty of smart and admirable Blacks but they're never Democrats, they are free from oppression except from Democrats for not submitting to their race baiting lies and fear mongering.
Ain't no better man than Marine Corps Allen West. I would vote for him to be president any day of the week.
If he was president, can you imagine the conflicting emotions the liberal idiots would have?

They would de-humanize him as they do with anyone they disagree with. Yup, get out the well worn P.C. whip, collude with the fake news liars and go for their classic nailing to the burning cross or hanging.

EasterCross.jpg

Do you need some help up there or can you get there on your own? Somebody around here has some nails.

th

I'm white and been around awhile. I grew up in Detroit, where blacks commit a high level of crime. Yet...amazingly...in all these years, seldom have I ever heard a racist word from any white person I have ever met.

How is that possible?

Prepare yourself! If a regressive sees this it will be like this:

tenor.gif

Democrat governance has maintained ghetto life for the poor and minorities and filled them with fear since the 60's while the party members turn a blind eye to the racism and oppression.

If you're looking for the racist party in America, it's all about the Democratic Party, hell, they were founded around slavery and oppression of the Black race, not much has changed other than their methods of using them and killing them off.

When the GOP gets their merit based immigration, you will become a bottom feeder.
Merit based things are racist!

Hope I’m doing better as a white calling out racism.

Yes the KKK was good for that. You know the white people. Burning crosses and hanging blacks.

They would de-humanize him as they do with anyone they disagree with. Yup, get out the well worn P.C. whip, collude with the fake news liars and go for their classic nailing to the burning cross or hanging.

EasterCross.jpg

Do you need some help up there or can you get there on your own? Somebody around here has some nails.

Democrat planning in action, I bet you even forgot the ladder... :eusa_snooty:

lol...........the OP doesn't get why Trump was elected!! Still!! :spinner:

But go......go........go with the identity politics stuff s0n!!

Black people need to toughen up some. Ya'll constantly whining about all the nasty things JUST whites are saying against you. Get over it, it's just words. Like all the shit you blacks constantly say against whites. Does it look like we care? :dunno:

EasterCross.jpg

Was there something wrong with using the Right Winger way of climbing people to get to the top?

pyramid01.jpg

Enough of your shenanigans, Lumpy. I have to exit stage left.

EasterCross.jpg

Was there something wrong with using the Right Winger way of climbing people to get to the top?

pyramid01.jpg

Enough of your shenanigans, Lumpy. I have to exit stage left.

No problem Snaglepuss... that was fun...:wink_2:

"I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

Why are whites so insecure when they aren't resentful? And why does 'dark money' support this insecurity, bias, and bigotry? Full disclosure I'm white and I cannot understand the constant attempts to act like there is a war on being white. The question for me is why the insecurity and what motivates the privileged to support this resentment? Is the goal rather than a concern for heredity or privilege, a sort of way to maintain the status quo and not recognize bias and bigotry? Or is it a distraction for inequality and a nation that seems to have lost its way with Trump and the republicans?

"Racism is not about how you look, it is about how people assign meaning to how you look." Robin D.G. Kelley

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

USMB posts

Dog Whistle Politics
Clarity on Racial Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back