Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb black people think the way to climb the ladder is to piss on everything. Some dumb white people agree.

I dont know ask northern whites , I don't see any racism here.

Finding a dumb-ass white thug to speak for you does not help your point.

Racial issues at this point in time are no more than an increased use of a weaponized construct of the Democratic Party in order to maintain a specific voting bloc. Prior to Barack Obama's racial militancy race relations in this country had made enormous progress. Obama pushed it all back fifty years while simultaneously doing absolutely nothing for the black community.

The power of a pocketed media. What reason is there to talk about it again?

No only since Trump took office did the black move up the latter, yes he is like God is he not.

Penny, dear---------what does "black move up the latter..." mean?

re: your statement "...yes he is like God is he not. " a question?

Another psychosis addled white person who has made all manner of racist comments then claims they don't see racism.

Another psychosis addled white person who has made all manner of racist comments then claims they don't see racism.

I make racist comments just to piss off the PC snowflakes on here.. of course I don't see damn dacism, because I live now in the upstate of South Carolina..i used to see it all the time when I lived in the Chicago area

Blacks protest all the time when a black person is murdered by employees of Democratic party(AKA party of slavery) controlled local governments. Then take a knee to suck Democrat dick and vote Democrat again in the next election.

Fucking pathetic.

Racial issues at this point in time are no more than an increased use of a weaponized construct of the Democratic Party in order to maintain a specific voting bloc. Prior to Barack Obama's racial militancy race relations in this country had made enormous progress. Obama pushed it all back fifty years while simultaneously doing absolutely nothing for the black community.

No only since Trump took office did the black move up the latter, yes he is like God is he not.

The blacks have moved up the ladder under Obama as well, not due to Trump. How the US survived since Bush Jr and Cheney took a remarkable man AKA Obama.

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

I disagree with your premise. Most 'white' people are against racism. Many speak out against it; more live a life free of racism. Most rely on their leaders to speak out against it.

Your premise reminds me of when Westerners say Muslims don't speak out against terrorism. Most Muslims are against terroism Many do speak out about it, and more live a life that is free of terrorism or support of terrorism. Most rely on their leaders to speak out against it. If you google it, you will find pages and pages of Muslim leaders speaking out against terrorism.

I imagine the same is true for white leaders speaking out against racism.

The blacks have moved up the ladder under Obama as well, not due to Trump. How the US survived since Bush Jr and Cheney took a remarkable man AKA Obama.

oh---is that what you meant to write. I did not know that the USA was not surviving when Bush Jr, and Cheney were around. It is not even clear to me that the administration of Obama facilitated something
uniquely PROGRESSIVE for the black people of the USA. What did "remarkable man" do for the
black people? In fact, who are the 'black people' ? Does that group include all "people of color"? <<<<<<<<< whoever they are ?

The blacks have moved up the ladder under Obama

Please provide some verifiable examples.

th

I disagree with your premise. Most 'white' people are against racism. Many speak out against it; more live a life free of racism. Most rely on their leaders to speak out against it.

Your premise reminds me of when Westerners say Muslims don't speak out against terrorism. Most Muslims are against terrorism Many do speak out about it, and more live a life that is free of terrorism or support of terrorism. Most rely on their leaders to speak out against it. If you google it, you will find pages and pages of Muslim leaders speaking out against terrorism.

I imagine the same is true for white leaders speaking out against racism.

how do you know that " MOST LIVE A LIFE FREE OF RACISM " ? <<< that is a very broad statement.
I live in the USA. I grew up in a largely WASP town. I noticed lots of racism if racism is defined
broadly. In my town I witnessed theological DISPUTES (flavored with rancor) between six year old
protestants and catholics. It seems to me that most people cannot get thru life with a life "free of racism"
In the USA we are facing a dilemma over the CIVIL WAR MEMORIALS------just because some of the
war memorials involve people who are considered by SOME people to be racist because they fought on
the REBEL side making them OBVIOUS SUPPORTERS OF SLAVERY OF BLACK PERSONS.
If you have lived in the USA and if you have read lots during your life-time and interacted with ALL KINDS
of people-------you will know of the existence of all kinds of that which is called "racism" from muslim leaders
over the past 100 years and by muslims for many decades----for me make that 55 years. Of course, racism
is not confined to muslims

The expected idiocy.

Redneck Talks Racism White Fear And Greed ''We Created Slavery'' 2015

This isn't a real red neck, this is only an actor portraying one I believe.

I've checked out the metrics on that channel, it is targeted for content and ads.

Though I have no problem with the message, don't be a dupe. Google and the establishment are playing you.

th

Because speaking out against the discrimination they face gets them marginalized as being "Racist" themselves.

You don't face any discrimination.

I've repeatedly posted hard data demonstrating that you are lying.

You only defense was to pretend to not understand proportions.

YOu are a liar and a poor one at that.

U.S. African American unemployment rate 1990-2016 | Timeline

U.S. African American unemployment rate 1990-2016 | Timeline

so? how does that compare to employment rates for americans from southeast Asia?----
or ---Anglicans?

th
POWERFUL!!!

It's no wonder not one of the white posters have addressed ANYTHING he said.

All ad-hominem.

Speaks volumes.

Why are whites so insecure when they aren't resentful? And why does 'dark money' support this insecurity, bias, and bigotry? Full disclosure I'm white and I cannot understand the constant attempts to act like there is a war on being white. The question for me is why the insecurity and what motivates the privileged to support this resentment? Is the goal rather than a concern for heredity or privilege, a sort of way to maintain the status quo and not recognize bias and bigotry? Or is it a distraction for inequality and a nation that seems to have lost its way with Trump and the republicans?
It's both/and.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back