Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take a look in the mirror and you'll have your answer.

Nah, I don't have to do that. I have helped organize marches and activities where suburban whites and inner city blacks who were never been able to get along participated in together. That's why I was requested by whites to work with them on a committee at this point in my life wo are working o create a way to stop police harassment of blacks. I'm not the problem. But you might be since you claim to be Asian and you enable white racists to continue discriminating against other Asians by your beliefs and support of theirs.
Do you know some of the black meetings do not allow whites? Are you trying to help them do the same thing you say whites did? You are helping divide a country that actually could work this out. Hell of a job there.

I'm white so I don't suffer from imaginary racism like other races do.

That's because you're the one practicing it.
I'm practicing imaginary racism? Ummm... ok.

You're a racist. You practice the racism. You think your racism is normal, therefore you believe you are not a racist.
Too late, you already said that my racism was imaginary. :biggrin:

.Not too late. Because your first comment shows that your belief it's imaginary is because you practice it and are not the one affected therefore to you it's not real.

Nah, I don't have to do that. I have helped organize marches and activities where suburban whites and inner city blacks who were never been able to get along participated in together. That's why I was requested by whites to work with them on a committee at this point in my life wo are working o create a way to stop police harassment of blacks. I'm not the problem. But you might be since you claim to be Asian and you enable white racists to continue discriminating against other Asians by your beliefs and support of theirs.
Do you know some of the black meetings do not allow whites? Are you trying to help them do the same thing you say whites did? You are helping divide a country that actually could work this out. Hell of a job there.

I don't know that because I've never seen a black meeting that did not allow whites. . Try making up anther one.

You're a racist. You practice the racism. You think your racism is normal, therefore you believe you are not a racist.

Racism is normal, therefor you are unrealistic to think things will ever get any better than this, so you should be fighting for a separate Black homeland.

No racism is not normal.

Racism is normal, therefor you are unrealistic to think things will ever get any better than this, so you should be fighting for a separate Black homeland.

No racism is not normal.

Everyone was racist, it took a lot of work to brainwash the masses to be this anti-racist, you shouldn't expect anything more than this, because it's already getting worse in terms of racism, again.

I don't know that because I've never seen a black meeting that did not allow whites. . Try making up anther one.

Black Lives Matter Just Banned White People

I did----way back in the 60s ------I was playing around in the very large basement of my very large
sprawling DORM (out in the sticks-------land was no issue and the school is ancient) Some black \
kids came to me------like in a room 30 feet away and told me to LEAVE because they were
having a "PRIVATE MEETING" --------I was horrified. seemed like segregation to me

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

What makes you think this one eejit knows or represents what MOST white people think?
Because you want to.

Is it ok for dumb white people to come here?? I mean if they are smart and wealthy you had best brown nose at your job, and even then its iffy.
You do know... that BLACKS are among the DUMBEST people on earth... right?

If you don't, google it. They try and hide it, but it's there. Blacks are fucking stupid.

Eh, there's plenty of smart and admirable Blacks but they're never Democrats, they are free from oppression except from Democrats for not submitting to their race baiting lies and fear mongering.
Ain't no better man than Marine Corps Allen West. I would vote for him to be president any day of the week.
If he was president, can you imagine the conflicting emotions the liberal idiots would have?

PeskyGregariousBluegill-max-1mb.gif
They’d call him an Uncle Tom.
Haven’t they done that already?

White people to the back of the march': Black Lives Matter protest leader calls for racial segregation of her supporters during demonstration outside the DNC
  • Protesters at a Black Lives Matter demonstration demanded segregation
  • An organizer pointed at individual white people and ordered them to move
  • She said their positions in the crowd should be taken over by black people

Read more: Black Lives Matter protest leader calls for racial segregation during demonstration | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The reason most White people don't speak out against "racism" is that extremely over-used, mis-used word means different things to different people. Clarify what is meant by "racism," then ask why Whites don't speak out against it.

I am an elderly White American.

What I believe the word, racism, means is hatred of any and all members of a given racial category for no reason other than their racial identity. I harbor no such orientation and I can recall having known only one individual whom I believe did feel that way toward the Negro race. I don't know how he felt toward Asians and/or other racial categories.

I have no doubt there were (are) more like this fellow but I'm sure they represent no more than a tiny percentage of the White population.

Too late, you already said that my racism was imaginary. :biggrin:

.Not too late. Because your first comment shows that your belief it's imaginary is because you practice it and are not the one affected therefore to you it's not real.
So my racism isn’t real. Thanks for clearing that up. :clap2:

No racism is not normal.
Says one of the very worst racists here........

Because Black people get their feelings hurt when their racism is noted.

But what you ,mental midgets call black racism isn't even racism.

Exactly. and mental midgets get their feelings hurt when it is noted that they define "racism" however best fits their agenda.
You can't have a reasoned discussion about racism with those who neither know nor care about what it actually is. Far too many on this forum IMO.

The reason most White people don't speak out against "racism" is that extremely over-used, mis-used word means different things to different people. Clarify what is meant by "racism," then ask why Whites don't speak out against it.

What I believe the word, racism, means is hatred of any and all members of a given racial category for no reason other than their racial identity. I harbor no such orientation and I can recall having known only one individual whom I believe did feel that way toward the Negro race. I don't know how he felt toward Asians and/or other racial categories.

I have no doubt there were (are) more like this fellow but I'm sure they represent no more than a tiny percentage of the White population.
I'm curious...in your mind, when did America finally nip that pesky "racism" thing in the bud?

I'm curious...in your mind, when did America finally nip that pesky "racism" thing in the bud?

As long as Democrats race bait for votes the problems will persist and recall all American ghettos have Democratic Party governance.. Yup, that's where most of the death and oppressions of Blacks, Whites and Minorities are going on, Democratic Party sponsored Hell Holes.

Enjoy your Racist Party... :oops-28:

Last edited:

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

Well, despite the fact we aren't suppose to? Don't question black on black violence, exaggerate white on black issues. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back