Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.
Show us some evidence of what you are alleging. You can't do that because what you are alleging are elements of your delusional frame of mind. Your hatred of White people has poisoned you.

You show evidence of me saying I hate white people. How about you do that?

What I believe the word, racism, means is hatred of any and all members of a given racial category for no reason other than their racial identity.
I don't know any dictionary in which that special definition will be found. It's a continuation of the usual rightard tactic of redefining words in order to promote an unsustainable argument.
The most common dictionary definition of racism is the belief that one's race is superior to all others.

Can you show us any evidence of this belief being held by any White participant in this forum? Have I ever expressed any such belief? If so, show us, or link us to it.

I don't believe you do hate all Whites. But you do seem to be tormented by feelings of inferiority in comparison with them. So much so that it's made you delusional.

Last edited:
What I believe the word, racism, means is hatred of any and all members of a given racial category for no reason other than their racial identity.
I don't know any dictionary in which that special definition will be found. It's a continuation of the usual rightard tactic of redefining words in order to promote an unsustainable argument.
The most common dictionary definition of racism is the belief that one's race is superior to all others.

Can you show us any evidence of this belief being held by any White participant in this forum? Have I ever expressed any such belief? If so, show us, or link us to it.

There are entire threads here where whites ae expressing his opinion.

Say MikeK, I still didn't get an answer to the question I asked you. Which was, in your estimation, when did America finally rid itself of that pesky "racism" thing?

Save all the unnecessary quotes and theatrics, just answer the question please. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I don't believe you do hate all Whites. But you do seem to be tormented by feelings of inferiority in comparison to them. So much so that it's made you delusional.

Tormented by feelings of inferiority? How in the fuck do you figure? What does delusional mean mike? Because racism by whites still exists.. Therefore to mention it means you are talking about reality. Denying it's existence then, is delusional. Therefore you are delusional.

Show us some. Show us one.

Say MikeK, I still didn't get an answer to the question I asked you. Which was, in your estimation, when did America finally rid itself of that pesky "racism" thing?

Save all the unnecessary quotes and theatrics, just answer the question please. Thanks.

He can't answer that question. He knows he can't answer that question. We both know he can't answer that question. So you will now hate white people and all hat instead of getting an answer. II's all whites like him have when confronted with the truth.

Show us some. Show us one.

Look at the threads yourself. You know hey exist, you know you have contributed to them. So for you to constantly ask for me to show proof like if I don't it means they aren't there is just plain dumb. You have called me a racist and never have shown proof.

Tormented by feelings of inferiority? How in the fuck do you figure? What does delusional mean mike? Because racism by whites still exists.. Therefore to mention it means you are talking about reality. Denying it's existence then, is delusional. Therefore you are delusional.
Okay.

Look at the threads yourself. You know hey exist, you know you have contributed to them. So for you to constantly ask for me to show proof like if I don't it means they aren't there is just plain dumb. You have called me a racist and never have shown proof.
Okay.

You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.
Show us some evidence of what you are alleging. You can't do that because what you are alleging are elements of your delusional frame of mind. Your hatred of White people has poisoned you.

You ever get the feeling that you're just feeding a mindless liberal bot?

Oh I can do that, it's just a matter of if I want to waste the time f combing through threads and copying your racism. So it's going to be like t his, you have called me a racist, been asked to show proof and never have. Another poster here has asked you a question you have never answered. You don't get to try making people answer your questions nor do you get to demand others show proof of your racism if you can't do the same. You are an old ass racist piece if trash Mike. The Threads at full of your racism. All you need do is go look at your posts.

Let's face it. Neither do most blacks. The root cause of race hate, all people are capable off. Racism is just a way to bash white people.

Let's face it. Neither do most blacks. The root cause of race hate, all people are capable off. Racism is just a way to bash white people.

No racism is what whites believe that has caused the animosity that exists.

You love 45 to death, don't you?

Racism in the 50s meant Blacks couldn't get jobs, or get into college, or eat at certain restaurants or had to use Black bathrooms and water fountains. Racism in 2018 means sometimes you get a rude waitress or get called a dirty name from a tough White dude or have to wait longer for a cab.

Blacks have always been able to get jobs, if they were qualified. What's changed between now and the 1950s is they get jobs now without being qualified.

Another example of two white people with psychosis.
It is not psychotic to point out that the institutional Racism that existed in the 50s against Black people is gone. What Racism remains is purely at the individual level. Sometimes that ends up very badly, but it is not the systemic Racism of the past.

No racism is what whites believe that has caused the animosity that exists.
I lived with blacks, they can be racist as hell. Not to recognize that is beyond stupid. I am liberal, and I see that. OF course, racism is institutional. err, Blacks can be as bigoted as any clansman. Creating this whole anti racism backlash by people that are themselves racist. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back