Why Musk is a threat to Trump

I'd love to see Musk run, particularly if Trump doesn't , in 2024.

Although libs will show their hypocrisy by becoming neo-birthers and start claiming that Mr. Musk was born in Africa.

Laughing......you genuinely don't know the difference between natural born and naturalized?

Elon got his US greencard in 1997.

Spoiler Alert: Natural born citizens of the United States don't need US green cards.

True, but the real value was never that damn high. He was stupid for buying it and should have bought Lyft and Grubhub instead and used his car company to supply the cars needed.

Its real value was $44 Billion the day Elon paid that amount.

That $44,000,000,000 was quite real.

Its highly, highly unlikely that Elon could sell Twitter for that amount today.

No, that is the stupid amount he paid and the real value was never that much.

He was a damn fool and this will go down as one of the dumbest move by a businessman.

Something is worth what someone else will pay for it. Whether a not it was a wise purchase or good investment is debatable.

The amount Twitter was worth when Elon bought is not. It was worth the $44,000,000,000 he paid.

So he is concerned about cost then? You are contradicting yourself.

Reading comprehension is a thing.

I think you need to go into my shut-the-fuck-up cage for a while. It just isn't worth the eye strain of looking at your silliness.

Bye.

Reading comprehension is a thing.

I think you need to go into my shut-the-fuck-up cage for a while. It just isn't worth the eye strain of looking at your silliness.

Bye.

So he's burning through $44 billion and driving Twitter into the ground......to own the libs?

That's your best explanation for Twitter's poor performance and plummeting revenue under Musk's stewardship?

Here we are about 250 years after the Founding Fathers created the 1st Amendment freecom of speech. Who would know that poorly educated Americans in the 21st century would presume the right to condemn and restrict the free speech of a former president as being "controversial" and "unconventional"?

Here we are about 250 years after the Founding Fathers created the 1st Amendment freecom of speech. Who would know that poorly educated Americans in the 21st century would presume the right to condemn and restrict the free speech of a former president as being "controversial" and "unconventional"?

The first word of the first amendment really does clear up a lot of the confusion.

Spoiler alert: Its not 'Twitter'.

So he's burning through $44 billion and driving Twitter into the ground......to own the libs?

That's your best explanation for Twitter's poor performance and plummeting revenue under Musk's stewardship?

Well, I obviously have not thought too hard about it, unlike you leftist vermin who are peeing your lacy pink panties over EVERYTHING that the man does.

He was a damn fool and this will go down as one of the dumbest move by a businessman.
I believe Twit was alued at somewhere around $10B. To recoup $44B would maybe/most likely take 10-20 years.

Even Musk admits it was stupid:

small-fortune-v0-yo35cu1opn0a1.jpg

Yeah, it was one of the dumbest moves ever in my opinion.

I would have never done it because I knew Twitter was based on fake accounts that propped up it status.
The Sage of Main Street proclaims what I wrote is fake news then do me a favor and prove me wrong because I have been on Twitter long enough to know about the underbelly of the site, so it is your job to prove it is fake news or admit you have no clue about what Twitter is about!

Musk was ignorant and stupid to buy something that wasn’t worth the amount he paid for but please prove me wrong and if not please shove your fake news up your ass!

Forum List

Back