Why Muslim Migrants Always = Terrorism

is the recent Muslim demand (and institution) of Muslim holidays in the NY public schools what you would call 'assimilation'......?

i think not....the Muslim population in NY is growing but not large enough to justify this...maybe
Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, etc. should consider flying planes into a couple of New York skyscrapers; then they’ll get their holidays off, too.....

Muslims expect us to conform to them......not the other way around....

Muslim Holidays in New York Public Schools: Why Not?

Kids in NY have Jewish holidays off from school, too. Does that mean that Jews haven't "assimilated" either?

Muslims form only 10% of the student body in New York City’s public schools. By contrast, when Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur won recognition in 1960, Jewish students made up 33% of school enrollment. Not only that, but a staggering 45% of the teachers were Jewish!

In other words, there was a really, really strong case for the Jews.....not for the Muslims or the others.....but Muslims are very pushy.....this is a form of their jihad...

:lol::lol::lol:

2 more days off from school is "a form of jihad"?

I don't even know how to respond to that.

you simply don't get it.......why should they get those two days off when the other small minorities don't......? like i said....they are loud and demanding and they also knocked off the trade towers....

Muslims make up the third largest religious group within school-age children (10%) - compared to less than 1% each for Sikhs, Jainists, and all the other tiny religions you mentioned before.

How does having those days off as holidays hurt anyone at all?

i suppose you would be amenable to muslim prayer rooms as well....?

can you cite one time in history in which large numbers of Muslims have willingly assimilated into a non-Muslim culture?

Just one?

Read more: Articles: Why Muslim Migrants Always = Terrorism

The United States.

‘Allahu Akbar’: Shock Video Shows Muslims Allegedly ‘Stoning’ Christian Protesters in…Michigan

"In a video posted by Gateway Pundit early this morning, protesters were depicted as being battered by a constant hail of thrown debris, including water bottles and possibly even stones. Skip to nine minutes into the following video to see the “stoning” portion where large, grey projectiles that look very much like rocks are tossed into the air at the demonstrators as the crowd screams “Allahu Akbar” and closes in:

Let me repeat: Christians were allegedly stoned and forced into retreat by an angry mob of Arabs in Dearborn, Michigan. Whether you find the protesters themselves distasteful, it would be alarming indeed to think this reaction was warranted. We can only hope that no one was hurt, and that the people allegedly throwing the items will be brought to justice. However, given the inability of the cameramen to capture the faces of their assailants, we have our doubts.

UPDATE:

Regular readers of The Blaze might recognize one of the police officers identified in the video. At about the 11-minute mark, it appears Deputy Chief Mike Jaafer steps in to talk to the Christian protesters:

If Jaafer looks familiar, that’s because he was one of the stars of the now-cancelled TLC show “All American Muslim.”"
‘Allahu Akbar’: Shock Video Shows Muslims Allegedly ‘Stoning’ Christian Protesters in…Michigan

Pretty assimilated all right.

Oh my gawd. Are you for real? This was supposed to be 'Muslims Stoning Christians'?

You guys are such drama queens and pussies. Exaggerating much?

Those 'protesters' were really there just to antagonise the Muslims, these fat rednecks were so obviously looking for a fight ...

I'm just laughing here. So pathetic.

Kids in NY have Jewish holidays off from school, too. Does that mean that Jews haven't "assimilated" either?

Muslims form only 10% of the student body in New York City’s public schools. By contrast, when Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur won recognition in 1960, Jewish students made up 33% of school enrollment. Not only that, but a staggering 45% of the teachers were Jewish!

In other words, there was a really, really strong case for the Jews.....not for the Muslims or the others.....but Muslims are very pushy.....this is a form of their jihad...

you simply don't get it.......why should they get those two days off when the other small minorities don't......? like i said....they are loud and demanding and they also knocked off the trade towers....

Muslims make up the third largest religious group within school-age children (10%) - compared to less than 1% each for Sikhs, Jainists, and all the other tiny religions you mentioned before.

What's a "muslim prayer room"?

can you cite one time in history in which large numbers of Muslims have willingly assimilated into a non-Muslim culture?

Just one?

The United States.

"In a video posted by Gateway Pundit early this morning, protesters were depicted as being battered by a constant hail of thrown debris, including water bottles and possibly even stones. Skip to nine minutes into the following video to see the “stoning” portion where large, grey projectiles that look very much like rocks are tossed into the air at the demonstrators as the crowd screams “Allahu Akbar” and closes in:

Let me repeat: Christians were allegedly stoned and forced into retreat by an angry mob of Arabs in Dearborn, Michigan. Whether you find the protesters themselves distasteful, it would be alarming indeed to think this reaction was warranted. We can only hope that no one was hurt, and that the people allegedly throwing the items will be brought to justice. However, given the inability of the cameramen to capture the faces of their assailants, we have our doubts.

UPDATE:

Regular readers of The Blaze might recognize one of the police officers identified in the video. At about the 11-minute mark, it appears Deputy Chief Mike Jaafer steps in to talk to the Christian protesters:

If Jaafer looks familiar, that’s because he was one of the stars of the now-cancelled TLC show “All American Muslim.”"

Oh my gawd. Are you for real? This was supposed to be 'Muslims Stoning Christians'?

Those 'protesters' were really there just to antagonise the Muslims, these fat rednecks were so obviously looking for a fight ...

Dearborn is a muzzie sewer....

Just one?

The United States.

UPDATE:

Yes, and if you're in the US you have a 1st Amendment to piss people off to your heart's content without their physically assaulting you.

Muslims pray five times a day according to the requirements of their religion. Students might be in class during a specified time, which results in Muslim prayer in schools. Schools have tried to accommodate their beliefs through different arrangements, such as Muslim prayer rooms.

Here are five public schools or districts attempted to satisfy Muslim prayer requirements without disturbing people of other faiths or interfering with policies regarding religion:

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com 5 Public Schools That Have Installed Muslim Prayer Rooms

Is that a serious question?

All Muslim nations have prayer rooms - it is essentially a requirement when there is any serious religious infrastructure in place. Typically they contain washrooms in the entrance as you are supposed to wash your feet before prayer.

Prayer-Room-Design-WuduMate-M.jpg

DSC0220-copy-copy.jpg

All Muslim nations have prayer rooms - it is essentially a requirement when there is any serious religious infrastructure in place. Typically they contain washrooms in the entrance as you are supposed to wash your feet before prayer.

DSC0220-copy-copy.jpg

Ok, cool. Looks pleasant.

I haven't spent much time in Muslim nations.

DSC0220-copy-copy.jpg

Oh yeah, that looks extremist and dangerous ... God forbid someone should take off their shoes indoors in 'Muricah!

DSC0220-copy-copy.jpg

Oh yeah, that looks extremist and dangerous ... God forbid someone should take off their shoes indoors in 'Muricah!

Where the hell is that coming from?

DSC0220-copy-copy.jpg

Ok, cool. Looks pleasant.

I haven't spent much time in Muslim nations.
I have.

They are virtually everywhere in those nations. It is an interesting cultural item. They treat them very seriously. Of course the idea that they are somehow going to worm those into the public dole through schools and the like is rather silly if you ask me - there is zero chance that such would be done in a public governmental venue here. Don't try and tell that to those that fear Muslims though :D

is the recent Muslim demand (and institution) of Muslim holidays in the NY public schools what you would call 'assimilation'......?

i think not....the Muslim population in NY is growing but not large enough to justify this...maybe
Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, etc. should consider flying planes into a couple of New York skyscrapers; then they’ll get their holidays off, too.....

Muslims expect us to conform to them......not the other way around....

Muslim Holidays in New York Public Schools: Why Not?
The problem with your logic is the 19 hijackers were not Muslims.

Just one?

WHY THEN DID FDR REFUSED TO RECOGNIZE A JEWISH STATE

TO THE SAUDI KING

“Your Majesty will doubtless recall that on previous occasions I communicated to you that I would take no action in my capacity as chief of the executive branch of this government which might prove hostile to the Arab people.”

As long as I continue to serve as President, the dream of the Jewish people of return to their homeland will not be fulfilled

Franklin Delano Roosevelt
April 5th, 1945

Just one?

WHY THEN DID FDR REFUSED TO RECOGNIZE A JEWISH STATE

TO THE SAUDI KING

“Your Majesty will doubtless recall that on previous occasions I communicated to you that I would take no action in my capacity as chief of the executive branch of this government which might prove hostile to the Arab people.”

As long as I continue to serve as President, the dream of the Jewish people of return to their homeland will not be fulfilled

Franklin Delano Roosevelt
April 5th, 1945

Forum List

Back