Why Not Club Them -

We actually have many people trained to club baby seals up here in Alaska, the technique is passed down from generation to generation and handled with much aplomb. Also a 90% carry state so not a lot of liberal blubbering going on...

why is alcoholism and heroin so prevalent in Alaska?
Alaska's heroin problem brings together state, local and federal leaders in search of a solution
Alaska still wrestling with long-running alcohol problems
Typical red state.

Well the first is because the Feds made us ban pot which allowed the lower 48 dealers to overrun our local growers who were protected by the idk local "gang" of "good ol boys"

The second you won't like the answer, but for the same reason Russian's tend to drink a lot - Native blood. They seem quite easily addicted to drinking ~shrug~

Memes are all the rwnj's have left.
dude, one can't talk into the stupid that you post. It just isn't logical. maybe if you had some legitimacy it would benefit a discussion. otherwise, the best response is the meme.

Nice to see you finally agree that your buddies are prone to violence.
You agree that the left is superior to the Alt Right neo-fascists in every way. Good on you.
America doesnt agree.
You are not American in value or belief, so your comment is meaningless.

That describes your buddies perfectly.
You cant even respect the results of an election.
Ah...I would like to see what your definition of "respect the results" means. I'm guessing that it entails never complaining or protesting...at all.
dude, too funny. if that was what was going on, there'd be no need for any discussion. and yet you come in here and lie. wow. talk about your illegitimacy, that's you and yours. my protest.

dude, one can't talk into the stupid that you post. It just isn't logical. maybe if you had some legitimacy it would benefit a discussion. otherwise, the best response is the meme.
You, however, have demonstrated that you operate solely out of cognitive dissonance. You are unable to absorb objective facts that you subjectively don't like. That has to do with you being a follower and never a leader.

And the limp wristed far right gets clubbed down . . . again.

That didn't seem to be the case at the Battle of Berkeley. The Trump rally was able to march despite attempts by anti-fa to stop them.
Yup, all 80 of 'em, proud Nazis

Only a few actual Nazis, but your side had a bunch of hard core commies among the anti-fa idiots so it balances out.

If those were communists, then they were Donald's friends:

Coz_b_9XEAATTRl-646x437.jpg

You, however, demonstrated that you operate solely out of cognitive dissonance. You are unable to absorb objective facts that you subjectively don't like. That has to do with you being a follower and never a leader.
I rest my case. the main meme
giphy.gif

That didn't seem to be the case at the Battle of Berkeley. The Trump rally was able to march despite attempts by anti-fa to stop them.

Only a few actual Nazis, but your side had a bunch of hard core commies among the anti-fa idiots so it balances out.

dude, you shouldn't be posting the pictures you hang out on your wall at home.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
you're still a man with no imagination. As I stated.

The far right live in a world that what they believe is reality.
naw, you're here.

This is a right wing bubble and you all are truly deluded. One billion members on Facebook and they are laying Trump to waste. Over 20 private groups with members ranging from 30,000 to 200,000 and many, many smaller specialized groups focusing on all the different aspects of Trump: his Russian ties, his tax returns, his LIES, his cabinet picks....so many to choose from. I especially like the meme group, as you can see by my sig.

dude, you shouldn't be posting the pictures you hang out on your wall at home.
giphy.gif

The far right live in a world that what they believe is reality.
naw, you're here.

This is a right wing bubble and you all are truly deluded. One billion members on Facebook and they are laying Trump to waste. Over 20 private groups with members ranging from 30,000 to 200,000 and many, many smaller specialized groups focusing on all the different aspects of Trump: his Russian ties, his tax returns, his LIES, his cabinet picks....so many to choose from.
Tweetie vs FB. He is in for a rough, rough time.

Forum List

Back