Why not Tulsi?

i watch Tulsi's speeches on YT. she is full of brash confidence and enthusiasm. IMPRESSIVE! Maybe in 2024 she'll win!

I thought she sounded like a clueless loon. Not now, not ever. That new age author and friend of Oprah made more sense than Gabbard, and I wouldn't vote for her either.
Tulsi Gabbard is smart, Tulsi Gabbard is a woman, Tulsi Gabbard will end endless wars, Tulsi Gabbard will be our next president!

TULSI! TULSI! TULSI! TULSI! TULSI! TULSI!

More important is that Tulsi is honest and fair.
She is not lying or trying to cover up anything.
She knows about the real world, like wars, guns, bribes, etc.
I think she would help stop some of the current corruption, like the War on Drugs, income inequality, ridiculous tuition costs, illegal invasions of other countries, excessive military spending, etc.

Stop watching Fox News. Why would you accept propaganda from billionaires? You have nothing in common with them.
A Wall St. Giant Says Sanders Would ‘Ruin’ the Economy
Lloyd Blankfein, the former Goldman Sachs chief, tweeted an attack on Bernie Sanders after the senator’s New Hampshire primary win.

A Wall St. Giant Says Sanders Would ‘Ruin’ the Economy

I don't watch news. Of course Sanders will ruin the economy. That is just common sense once you read his ridiculous platform.
Can’t you see the pattern? It’s evident.

The pattern of Bernie Sanders being an idiot with unrealistic ideas and proposals? Yes.

It’s amazing how easy the establishment can dupe some people.

When O was elected, Rs cried he will destroy the country and tank the markets.

When Don was elected, Ds said exactly the same thing.

Now Rs are saying it again about Bernie, and the others running for the D nomination.

All one has to do is LOOK at Bernie's proposals and how much they would cost. It is only common sense (which obviously is not so common) to figure that out!
Not really. I don’t accept the establishment’s propaganda. You shouldn’t either.

I don't watch news. Of course Sanders will ruin the economy. That is just common sense once you read his ridiculous platform.
Can’t you see the pattern? It’s evident.

The pattern of Bernie Sanders being an idiot with unrealistic ideas and proposals? Yes.

It’s amazing how easy the establishment can dupe some people.

When O was elected, Rs cried he will destroy the country and tank the markets.

When Don was elected, Ds said exactly the same thing.

Now Rs are saying it again about Bernie, and the others running for the D nomination.

All one has to do is LOOK at Bernie's proposals and how much they would cost. It is only common sense (which obviously is not so common) to figure that out!
Not really. I don’t accept the establishment’s propaganda. You shouldn’t either.

It isn't establishment propaganda. It is Bernie propaganda and HIS own platform. LOL!

That’s dumb too.

Try to think rather than accept what the government and it’s media tell you. A government well known for lying.

You might also learn the history of our government’s involvement in Iran.

Unless you are older than Methuselah and are referring to the 1950s, how about Iran's involvement in our affairs over the past 70 years?
No need to fear Iran sonny. They are a made up enemy the MIC needs. Stop being a dupe.

Plus last I checked they don’t have ONE military base anywhere in the Western Hemisphere, let alone on our border. Plus their navy doesn’t cruise close to our shores. Can you believe that?

So? The location of their bases don't matter except in relation to our forces and our allies in the region. ICBM's don't need to be close.

Why are you so stupid? Is it intentional or your lack of education?
I know you won’t understand this, but could you answer a few questions for me?

How many nations has Iran invaded these past 50 years?
How many has the US invaded?
How does the Iranian military compare to the US military in size and capabilities?
How many foreign nations hold Iranian troops?
How many foreign nations hold US troops?
How many nations has Iran committed coups in versus USA?
Has Iran executed any US generals and then lied about it?
Has Iran encircled the US with military bases and naval firepower, and then threatened the US with extermination for decades?

I know I’m wasting my time, but it is a fun exercise exposing your infinite ignorance. Please continue.

How many nations has Iran invaded these past 50 years? Irrelevant. They have proxy forces in numerous countries close to our allies. Lebanon, Yemen, and Iraq are just the most common.
How many has the US invaded? Irrelevant.
How does the Iranian military compare to the US military in size and capabilities? Irrelevant.
How many foreign nations hold Iranian troops? Irrelevant,
How many foreign nations hold US troops? Irrelevant.
How many nations has Iran committed coups in versus USA? Irrelevant.
Has Iran executed any US generals and then lied about it? Irrelevant.
Has Iran encircled the US with military bases and naval firepower, and then threatened the US with extermination for decades? Irrelevant.

ICBMs do not require troops in other countries.

Got any relevant questions, dumbass?

It is not irrelevant that Iran has no history of harming others and is incapable of harming others now.
It was the US that attacked Iran and forced them to be against us, with our takeover of Iran in 1953.
Iran has only existed in its prevent form since 1979, and has not invaded anyone but Iraq, which is mostly Shiite Persians anyway.
The claim Iran harms Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, etc. is totally false.
Most of those countries are in abusive conflicts started by western oppressors, and Iran is helping the general populations obtain more freedom from oppression.

The facts are we are NEVER on the side of liberating local populations.
So it is not wrong to be against us.
We are the bad guys to even be there.
We should stay inside our borders and stop harming other countries who harm no one else.

In particular, we have to stop harming the Palestinians by arming the invading Israelis.
There is no question Israel commits more war crimes than the whole rest of the world combined.

i watch Tulsi's speeches on YT. she is full of brash confidence and enthusiasm. IMPRESSIVE! Maybe in 2024 she'll win!

I thought she sounded like a clueless loon. Not now, not ever. That new age author and friend of Oprah made more sense than Gabbard, and I wouldn't vote for her either.
Tulsi Gabbard is smart, Tulsi Gabbard is a woman, Tulsi Gabbard will end endless wars, Tulsi Gabbard will be our next president!

I think she would help stop some of the current corruption, like the War on Drugs, income inequality, ridiculous tuition costs, illegal invasions of other countries, excessive military spending, etc.
Another Trumper talking up Gabbard?

Color me shocked

Tulsi is less insane than the others and less annoying, but her views are still left of mine and I would never vote for her.

So you do not want to make tuition more affordable, taxes more equitable, make income more equitable, prisons less full of nonviolent drug offenders, fewer federal gun control laws, no more illegal US invasions, etc.?

Tulsi seems very vote-able to me.

She doesn't have the skill set or the experience to do any of these things.

Another Trumper talking up Gabbard?

Color me shocked

Nonsense.
I am vastly more leftist than even Bernie Sanders.
I have never voted for Trump.
If you can not see the actual issues, you are the one with partisan blinders.
For example, no actual liberal could ever be in favor of any federal gun control laws.

These are extremely simple things anyone can easily understand, and a president is not supposed to invent policy, but pick between the suggested solutions by the experts.
I think Tulsi is the ONLY one who can or is willing to do any of these things.
None require a skill set or experience, but instead the ethics to not lie about these obvious things.

And even if what you said were true about her having shortcomings, someone who wants to do that right thing but is prevented, is far better than those who clearly want to do evil things and are likely to succeed.

Unless you are older than Methuselah and are referring to the 1950s, how about Iran's involvement in our affairs over the past 70 years?
No need to fear Iran sonny. They are a made up enemy the MIC needs. Stop being a dupe.

Plus last I checked they don’t have ONE military base anywhere in the Western Hemisphere, let alone on our border. Plus their navy doesn’t cruise close to our shores. Can you believe that?

So? The location of their bases don't matter except in relation to our forces and our allies in the region. ICBM's don't need to be close.

Why are you so stupid? Is it intentional or your lack of education?
I know you won’t understand this, but could you answer a few questions for me?

How many nations has Iran invaded these past 50 years?
How many has the US invaded?
How does the Iranian military compare to the US military in size and capabilities?
How many foreign nations hold Iranian troops?
How many foreign nations hold US troops?
How many nations has Iran committed coups in versus USA?
Has Iran executed any US generals and then lied about it?
Has Iran encircled the US with military bases and naval firepower, and then threatened the US with extermination for decades?

I know I’m wasting my time, but it is a fun exercise exposing your infinite ignorance. Please continue.

How many nations has Iran invaded these past 50 years? Irrelevant. They have proxy forces in numerous countries close to our allies. Lebanon, Yemen, and Iraq are just the most common.
How many has the US invaded? Irrelevant.
How does the Iranian military compare to the US military in size and capabilities? Irrelevant.
How many foreign nations hold Iranian troops? Irrelevant,
How many foreign nations hold US troops? Irrelevant.
How many nations has Iran committed coups in versus USA? Irrelevant.
Has Iran executed any US generals and then lied about it? Irrelevant.
Has Iran encircled the US with military bases and naval firepower, and then threatened the US with extermination for decades? Irrelevant.

ICBMs do not require troops in other countries.

Got any relevant questions, dumbass?

It is not irrelevant that Iran has no history of harming others and is incapable of harming others now.
It was the US that attacked Iran and forced them to be against us, with our takeover of Iran in 1953.
Iran has only existed in its prevent form since 1979, and has not invaded anyone but Iraq, which is mostly Shiite Persians anyway.
The claim Iran harms Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, etc. is totally false.
Most of those countries are in abusive conflicts started by western oppressors, and Iran is helping the general populations obtain more freedom from oppression.

The facts are we are NEVER on the side of liberating local populations.
So it is not wrong to be against us.
We are the bad guys to even be there.
We should stay inside our borders and stop harming other countries who harm no one else.

In particular, we have to stop harming the Palestinians by arming the invading Israelis.
There is no question Israel commits more war crimes than the whole rest of the world combined.

That is impossible now that we are part of the "global economy". Everything that other countries do (especially when it comes to oil supply) effects the entire world. It is about world stability so that economies don't crash, where there would be a ripple effect across the entire globe.

These are extremely simple things anyone can easily understand, and a president is not supposed to invent policy, but pick between the suggested solutions by the experts.
I think Tulsi is the ONLY one who can or is willing to do any of these things.
None require a skill set or experience, but instead the ethics to not lie about these obvious things.

And even if what you said were true about her having shortcomings, someone who wants to do that right thing but is prevented, is far better than those who clearly want to do evil things and are likely to succeed.

Let's look at the example of the Clinton Foundation and Haiti. Bill Clinton said that they thought that if they brought a bunch of American companies into Haiti to provide jobs that they would be able to help jump start the Haitian economy. So they put up money to build hotels, stores, and other commercial enterprises, as well as schools and other infrastructure.

The whole plan was a disaster. The companies left Haiti, and the money was wasted. In retrospect, Bill Clinton said that they SHOULD have asked the Haitians what they needed, and worked on infrastructure and education. Do the Haitian people feel less screwed over because the Clintons' intentions were good? Or are they angry about all of the good that could have been done with that money, that was spent building things they didn't need?

Look at what a total clusterfuck the Trump Administration has been in terms of getting things done, because they didn't know how the system works.

Gabbard has been a City Councillor, a state legistlator, and a Major in the National Guard, before running for the House. Her record in the House is nothing to write home about. Any bills she's sponsored pertain to military families, which is wonderful, but hardly enough.

I see nothing of leadership or command in her background or record. She's a good soldier, not a military commander. The stellar female candidate was Kamila Harris.

I wondered why democrats hate Tulsi too. So far, it is only because Republicans have posted that they do not think she is insane. That is the only reason I have ever heard for them shitting on her.

She checks all the boxes for the D Party, well almost all.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Is the party’s and media’s dislike of her not instructive?

She is strongly anti-war. This is an unacceptable position. This clearly proves the D Party is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires, just like the R Party.
The Democrats are denying a voice to their strongest candidate, Tulsi Gabbard | Mulshine

Why not Tulsi? Because she's an Putin/ Assad stooge.

Easy on the eyes though for sure. Send her over to my place in a French maid outfit! :)

wpiyyZA8h4beP2sZZoSUkYV1p158dz7h8xPNxngOVK8.jpg
You just self identified as a fool. Please get informed. Stop believing lies from the corporate media.

Any progressive who takes candidate advice from a Trumptard is identified as a fool.

So I failed the fool test ;)
?

Well, Gip, WTF more do you need to know?

You'll vote for Drumpf - AMIWRONG?

Soo WHY TF should we take advice from ANY Trumpublican as to who to vote for?

Care to tell us how she would do any of that?

She checks all the boxes for the D Party, well almost all.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Is the party’s and media’s dislike of her not instructive?

She is strongly anti-war. This is an unacceptable position. This clearly proves the D Party is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires, just like the R Party.
The Democrats are denying a voice to their strongest candidate, Tulsi Gabbard | Mulshine

Why not Tulsi? Because she's an Putin/ Assad stooge.

Easy on the eyes though for sure. Send her over to my place in a French maid outfit! :)

wpiyyZA8h4beP2sZZoSUkYV1p158dz7h8xPNxngOVK8.jpg
You just self identified as a fool. Please get informed. Stop believing lies from the corporate media.

Any progressive who takes candidate advice from a Trumptard is identified as a fool.

So I failed the fool test ;)
?

Well, Gip, WTF more do you need to know?

You'll vote for Drumpf - AMIWRONG?

Soo WHY TF should we take advice from ANY Trumpublican as to who to vote for?
No. I did in 2016 because she is an obvious warmongering crook and he claimed to be anti war. Unfortunately Donnie lied about being a noninterventionist. He too is a warmonger controlled by the MIC.

Forum List

Back