Why Oh Why Would Obama Do This?

dcwhispers.com? Really? :laughing0301:
Contards off the rails.
So unhinged.

dcwhisper.com LOLOOLOOLLL.
they are just as valid as democrat controlled ABC CBS NBC MSNBC CNN
dcwhispers is a conservative shit hole. Anything that comes from it is shitty.
and ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC are leftist shit holes anything coming from them should never be believed.
Nothing should ever be fully believed when dealing with news but facts are always more abundant when coming from leftist sources. Note that the right wing version left out the entire story.
for three long years ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC has lied but you believe them when it comes to anything they say about the president.
They only reinforce my personal observations of the incompetent fuckup if we are being honest.
even though they are lying? thanks for making mine and others point about you leftist you'll believe any amount of shit just so you will not feel ignorant for having your views.
Who said they were lying? I know I didnt say that.

I'm not uncomfortably with it. I just wouldnt use it to wipe my ass let alone as the basis of some claim.
Obama did write a letter to the National Archives objecting strenuously to the release, but he allowed it anyway. This one is from CNN. Buzzfeed broke it; it was in all the usual political reporting media.

Writing to the National Archives and Records Administration -- which maintains presidential records -- Obama's office specifically said that a request from Republican Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Chuck Grassley of Iowa seeking administration documents related to Ukraine was improper. The letter was first reported by BuzzFeed.
"The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.
Obama's office went on to write that it will release the requested records but only "in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request."
So it had nothing to do with Biden and his sexual assault case which is what the release was supposed to be about?
While Republicans have publicly insist their efforts have nothing to do with Biden's current presidential campaign, they have used their powers in the Senate to look into a series of matters that they believe could shine negative light on the former vice president -- and help President Donald Trump.
So you admit the Republicans were lying again?

Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs
No, he didn't.
Obama quietly initiated a non-disclosure request to the National Archives regarding any and all items related to Joe Biden and Ukraine during Mr. Biden’s time as vice president.
All that information is already being held confidentially for an agreed upon number of years after the President leaves office. Obama did not request they not disclose it. He has to give permission, though, if information has a good reason to be released.
it's obama's office is not obama in charge of his office?
Yes, Reb.
I suggest you start by reading this post:
Here's the link to President Obama's letter. It reads:

Nevertheless, in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request, we are prepared on this occasion to provide the Committees access to the records responsive to this request. In doing so, we emphasize that abuse of the special access process strikes at the heart of presidential confidentiality interests and undermines the statutory framework and norms that govern access to presidential records.

Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs
No, he didn't.
Obama quietly initiated a non-disclosure request to the National Archives regarding any and all items related to Joe Biden and Ukraine during Mr. Biden’s time as vice president.
All that information is already being held confidentially for an agreed upon number of years after the President leaves office. Obama did not request they not disclose it. He has to give permission, though, if information has a good reason to be released.
it's obama's is not obama in charge of his office?
No, he didn't.
Yes, Reb.

Nevertheless, in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request, we are prepared on this occasion to provide the Committees access to the records responsive to this request. In doing so, we emphasize that abuse of the special access process strikes at the heart of presidential confidentiality interests and undermines the statutory framework and norms that govern access to presidential records.
IF THE LETTER CAME FROM OBAMA'S OFFICE IT CAME BY DIRECTION OF OBAMA

I'm not uncomfortably with it. I just wouldnt use it to wipe my ass let alone as the basis of some claim.
Obama did write a letter to the National Archives objecting strenuously to the release, but he allowed it anyway. This one is from CNN. Buzzfeed broke it; it was in all the usual political reporting media.

Writing to the National Archives and Records Administration -- which maintains presidential records -- Obama's office specifically said that a request from Republican Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Chuck Grassley of Iowa seeking administration documents related to Ukraine was improper. The letter was first reported by BuzzFeed.
"The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.
Obama's office went on to write that it will release the requested records but only "in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request."
So it had nothing to do with Biden and his sexual assault case which is what the release was supposed to be about?
While Republicans have publicly insist their efforts have nothing to do with Biden's current presidential campaign, they have used their powers in the Senate to look into a series of matters that they believe could shine negative light on the former vice president -- and help President Donald Trump.
it's dealing with Bidens Ukrianian connections

No, he didn't.
No, he didn't.
Yes, Reb.

Okay. I must be missing something here.

What is your point? Spit it out.

for three long years ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC has lied but you believe them when it comes to anything they say about the president.
Where is FOX on that list?
FOX is the same as ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC, these are the Big Boys.

dcwhatever is a puissant wannabe. But they stoke your beliefs and you quote them as reliable. BS.

Youre own post said it was "a series of matters". Thanks for agreeing the repubs were lying again.

Where is FOX on that list?
FOX is the same as ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC, these are the Big Boys.

dcwhatever is a puissant wannabe. But they stoke your beliefs and you quote them as reliable. BS.
Well fox is not known for being used by you leftists

Youre own post said it was "a series of matters". Thanks for agreeing the repubs were lying again.
a series of matters dealing with the Bidens and obama's corruption

dcwhispers.com? Really? :laughing0301:
Contards off the rails.
So unhinged.

dcwhisper.com LOLOOLOOLLL.
Wasnt it MSNBC that admitted their audience was paranoid and had a tendency toward conspiracy theories?
No that was Faux and Rush Limbow.
and it's fucking true you leftists have gone full meltdown after the election of 2016

No, he didn't.
No, he didn't.
Yes, Reb.

it's simple if it's obama's office that sent the letter and obama's runs his office the letter was sent by his approval meaning obama sent the letter. Which you said obama did not send the letter.
This shit reminds me of the obama presidency with no accountability.

No, he didn't.
No, he didn't.
Yes, Reb.

it's simple if it's obama's office that sent the letter and obama's runs his office the letter was sent by his approval meaning obama sent the letter. Which you said obama did not send the letter.
Did you really provide ANY substance with ANY OF the last 4 posts.
Asking for a bluzman friend. Lol

No, he didn't.
No, he didn't.
Yes, Reb.

Did you really provide ANY substance with ANY OF the last 4 posts.
Asking for a bluzman friend. Lol
when someone mistakenly says Obama did not make the request, when the request came from his office they need to be corrected to prevent them from further mistakes.

Forum List

Back