Why President Trump is so successful:

Killed General Salami. Building a border wall. Stopping Democrats from ruining the nation.

and a minority approval rating -

:laughing0301:

Trump's success is almost as obvious as Siete's failure. That's why he hates president Trump.

sophomoric insult princess -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All you have ever contributed to the forum is pointless insults against our president. Maybe with a few conspiracy theories to boot.

You have to do it because you are a failure and know it.
Yep, Siete is a liberal lunatic with a SEVERE case of TDS. They need help immediately.
I think she has STD’s :auiqs.jpg:

and a minority approval rating -

:laughing0301:

Trump's success is almost as obvious as Siete's failure. That's why he hates president Trump.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All you have ever contributed to the forum is pointless insults against our president. Maybe with a few conspiracy theories to boot.

Yep, Siete is a liberal lunatic with a SEVERE case of TDS. They need help immediately.
Or quite possibly TBS, Talking Butt Syndrome, which is a logical progression from TDS. These poor individuals are able to ONLY talk through their backsides.

President Trump has a unique advantage unlike virtually any other politician: He is not controlled or beholden to special interests or focus groups. As a result, he can do what he believes to be in the best interests of our country as a whole. Every other politician is like a puppet on a string, dancing to the tune of his/her campaign contributors.

Get it?
Show us at least one link how he is taking care of the Whole country's interest. So far you have failed to do so.
Everything President Trump does is in the best interests of America. Everything that President Obama did was to divide, undermine or weaken America. That doesn't need a link.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Or quite possibly TBS, Talking Butt Syndrome, which is a logical progression from TDS. These poor individuals are able to ONLY talk through their backsides.
See the pop-up that explains how to empty your bowels. You need it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And you prove ONCE AGAIN that you're an idiot. Congratulations, dummy.

President Trump is so successful because he doesn't belong to the Deep State....he is not a Globalist he is not a New World Order advocate.... he rejects all those people and he knows better than those criminals...... those globalists thugs

He is a simple human being who has achieved the American Dream and who loves and wants the best for America!

GOD BLESS AND GOD PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP FOREVER! :2up::2up::2up:

You need it as well. Soooo full of it

President Trump is so successful because he doesn't belong to the Deep State....he is not a Globalist he is not a New World Order advocate.... he rejects all those people and he knows better than those criminals...... those globalists thugs

He is a simple human being who has achieved the American Dream and who loves and wants the best for America!

GOD BLESS AND GOD PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP FOREVER! :2up::2up::2up:
He made the right call to eliminate a threat to the United States and the world. Somehow liberals criticize this.

Please refer to post #8 in this thread. Thank you.

I thought Trump would be successful but this is blowing me away! Wow!

Poor baby.

Poor baby.
You’re the one crying,

Poor baby.
Again, please refer to post #8 in this thread. You're QUITE welcome.

Forum List

Back