Why Protesters Fear Trump?,God Forbid We Ever Have To Go To Work! Not That Trump Is A Racist!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :banned03: :cow: Any of us conservatives probably already know this. It seems that maybe up to 35 to 45 per-cent of able working Americans just don't want to go to work and feel entitled to just stay home and steal money from working Americans. That's why they are really protesting. Soros/MoveOn just give the morons a script to memorize in case a reporter approaches them. And you have to assume none of the protesters have a job being they all seem to have found the time to go to these rallies,,,right?:iagree:

• Banned
well more like,,,,President Trump? oh god nooooo! but i wanna stay up to 4am and play with my computer all night,,,I aint never gonna wake up at 7:00 every morning to go to work,,,F,,,,that !!!

My fathers motto was, "if you don't work, I'll wave to you as I pass you on the street, get a job damn it"

Coddling, lousy parents don't have the guts to teach their spawn self reliance and moral dignity...

• Banned
My fathers motto was, "if you don't work, I'll wave to you as I pass you on the street, get a job damn it"

Coddling, lousy parents don't have the guts to teach their spawn self reliance and moral dignity...
right, and do many of these protesters travel to Trump rallies? yup,,,must be a bunch of lazy unemployed bums who want everything for free.

• Banned

i think Trump knows better not to hold a rally in Manhattan/Bronx area. we dont need a real "Brown Noise" south park episode. (now,,i assume we have all seen it?)

i think Trump knows better not to hold a rally in Manhattan/Bronx area. we dont need a real "Brown Noise" south park episode. (now,,i assume we have all seen it?)

Liberal, "No Free Speech Zones", I think I'll Start a Thread...:wink_2:

• Banned

Liberal, "No Free Speech Zones", I think I'll Start a Thread...:wink_2:
and now we are seeing these lazy bums in Arizona

Forum List

Back