Why Putin wants a Trump victory

1. Trump has openly supported Russian control of Crimea, no other country will
2. Trump seeks to destabilize NATO
3. Trump will not enforce human rights violations and supports torture and the killing of terrorists families
4. Trump promises to disrupt our trade agreements opening the door for Russia
5. Trump advocates US isolationism opening the door for increase Russian influence

Why Putin wants a Trump victory (so much he might even be trying to help him)

x
Putin would like to see a Trump victory for the same reason all right thinking people want to see a Trump victory, because we all know Clinton can't be trusted.

He probably wants some help defeating ISIS. Obama and Hillary wouldn't do it.

You people are desperate cause he got a narcissistic, psychotic, idiot representing your party. You have to dream up indictments and investigations. You really need to be concerned about your boy. He is losing his mind.

Actually we are not dreaming up any investigations. Both Hillary and the Clinton Foundation are both currently under several investigations.

They are waste of time. The GOP is desperately trying to stop Hillary cause they know their Presidential candidate is clueless and falling apart. They will fail.
It reeks of desperation on their part

He's falling apart? Really? He isn't frothing at the mouth and stumbling all over the face with eyes glazed over. Hillary is though.
Keep repeating that right to election day.

You people are desperate cause he got a narcissistic, psychotic, idiot representing your party. You have to dream up indictments and investigations. You really need to be concerned about your boy. He is losing his mind.

Actually we are not dreaming up any investigations. Both Hillary and the Clinton Foundation are both currently under several investigations.

They are waste of time. The GOP is desperately trying to stop Hillary cause they know their Presidential candidate is clueless and falling apart. They will fail.

He's falling apart? Really? He isn't frothing at the mouth and stumbling all over the face with eyes glazed over. Hillary is though.

OK. Sounds good to me. Maybe she can use her health problems to gat a lighter sentence for her perjury.

OK. Sounds good to me. Maybe she can use her health problems to gat a lighter sentence for her perjury.
:) You are going to feel exactly like your kind did on the day after election 1964.

:) You are going to feel exactly like your kind did on the day after election 1964.

You and Jim are really into making predictions aren't you?

This election has become Hillary's lose. There is nothing, no amount of smear, that Red Donnie can do to win it. I am voting for Johnson, but I don't think she is going to stumble now. With Bannon in charge, he will double down on what cost Trump the chance to run even with Clinton.

This election has become Hillary's lose. There is nothing, no amount of smear, that Red Donnie can do to win it. I am voting for Johnson, but I don't think she is going to stumble now. With Bannon in charge, he will double down on what cost Trump the chance to run even with Clinton.
Republicans are desperate

So desperate they have to resort to Hillary is going to die storied

3. Trump will not enforce human rights violations and supports torture and the killing of terrorists families
5. Trump advocates US isolationism opening the door for increase Russian influence

x

x
Putin would like to see a Trump victory for the same reason all right thinking people want to see a Trump victory, because we all know Clinton can't be trusted.
I am very sure Putin and Trump trust each other
And for good reason Putin doesn't trust Clinton, making any agreement about the ME or Ukraine impossible if Clinton is elected. Keep in mind the Clintons' backtracked on a US promise to Gorbachev not to allow Soviet satellite states to join NATO if Gorbachev liberated them, but the Clintons promptly broke that promise and allowed 12 of them to join NATO, showing the Russians it was impossible to deal with the Clintons.

Not only have the Clintons taught the Russians to distrust their character, but also to doubt their compentence. It was the Clintons who pushed the Russians to privatize quickly, leading to an economic disaster that Putin later rescued Russia from. It is fair to say Putin is national hero because he rescued Russia from the perfidy and incompetence of the Clintons. Much of the ME and eastern Europe is suffering today because of the clumsy, heavy handed, misguided policies of the Clintons.

That's why Putin and all right thinking people understand that Clinton must be rejected by voters to prevent an even further deterioration of US Russia foreign policy, and Trump cab possibly repair the damage the Clintons have done while Hillary can only compound her past errors.

x

x
And for good reason Putin doesn't trust Clinton, making any agreement about the ME or Ukraine impossible if Clinton is elected. Keep in mind the Clintons' backtracked on a US promise to Gorbachev not to allow Soviet satellite states to join NATO if Gorbachev liberated them, but the Clintons promptly broke that promise and allowed 12 of them to join NATO, showing the Russians it was impossible to deal with the Clintons.

Not only have the Clintons taught the Russians to distrust their character, but also to doubt their compentence. It was the Clintons who pushed the Russians to privatize quickly, leading to an economic disaster that Putin later rescued Russia from. It is fair to say Putin is national hero because he rescued Russia from the perfidy and incompetence of the Clintons. Much of the ME and eastern Europe is suffering today because of the clumsy, heavy handed, misguided policies of the Clintons.

That's why Putin and all right thinking people understand that Clinton must be rejected by voters to prevent an even further deterioration of US Russia foreign policy, and Trump cab possibly repair the damage the Clintons have done while Hillary can only compound her past errors.
Clinton rebuilt strong alliances for the U.S.

She even offered Putin a chance to normalize relations with the west. Putin slapped it away...he did not need the west

Now Putin is isolated and Trump wants to let him off the hook

Putin is the heir to the czars and secretaries of the communist party.

They have always two goals: one, protect the boarders; and two, to conquer satellite nations.

x

She even offered Putin a chance to normalize relations with the west. Putin slapped it away...he did not need the west

Clinton built no alliances for the US and even alienated some allies like Egypt. No, Putin knows he needs the West but he also knows that there is no way he can trust anything Clinton says. If Clinton is elected there is no hope of settling the wars in the ME or the tensions in eastern Europe or of containing Iran because the Russians know Clinton can't be trusted.

While Putin won't do business with Clinton, he will deal with Trump because he has done business with Trump before and knows Trump can be trusted.

What he said is true. the world has changed, we need to change too------------------or we can become a third world nation like Obama and Clinton want us to.

Trump demonstrated an ignorance of our most important international alliance. As usual he spoke first without consulting those who are knowledgeable of that theater of operation. He has since rolled back his rhetoric somewhat, but our NATO allies look at Trump in disbelief.

Putin has benefitted from a Trump candidacy

playing hardball with our friends and our enemies works-----------Truman, Kennedy, Roosevelt, and Washington knew that. Too bad that you far left fools don't understand.

Nothing Putin would love more than infighting within the NATO alliance

More importantly, the lack of support Trump would have with our NATO allies

Putin needs Russia to be successful in the international arena of trade. There is no reason why we cannot have good relations with Russia. We have a common enemy---ISIS and radical islam. Together we could destroy them in two weeks or less.

the members of NATO should pay their fair share, we should not be carrying the majority of the financial or military load. Yes, some may not like it when they are asked to step up, tough shit.

Trump has openly stated he will rip up EVERY existing trade agreement

This will open up trade possibilities with Russia as Putin rushes in to fill the trade void left by Trump

Russia doesn't produce anything but weapons, natural gas and vodka....you moron :slap:

I worked on building the Gates compound in Medina. As an employer I found him fair and generous.

I wonder if anyone has ever said that about Trump and his building projects.
Bill Gates building anywhere BUT in America.
Any other stupid comments?

Take this little pictorial tour and repeat your blathering nonsense.

A Tour Of Microsoft's Truly Gigantic, Sprawling Headquarters
Microsoft to cut up to 18,000 jobs over next year

x

Putin praises 'all-embracing' partnership of Russia, China

Not only Mr Putin wants a Trump victory.

Me and millions of others wants it too. :thup:

I worked on building the Gates compound in Medina. As an employer I found him fair and generous.

I wonder if anyone has ever said that about Trump and his building projects.
Bill Gates building anywhere BUT in America.
Any other stupid comments?

Take this little pictorial tour and repeat your blathering nonsense.

A Tour Of Microsoft's Truly Gigantic, Sprawling Headquarters
Microsoft to cut up to 18,000 jobs over next year

That was in 2014 idjit.

Forum List

Back