Why Putin wants a Trump victory

The only reason MSFT is so big is they have allowed the NSA to hack into computers since the 90's. Their OS sucks monkey balls, always has, always will, but because they're doing the work of Big Brother, they will thrive

Does NSA control what operating system people choose in the market place?

The only reason MSFT is so big is they have allowed the NSA to hack into computers since the 90's. Their OS sucks monkey balls, always has, always will, but because they're doing the work of Big Brother, they will thrive

Does NSA control what operating system people choose in the market place?
NSA bought what was available at the time.
And why wouldn't MS give away their shit when nobody wants to buy it.
MS makes most of it's money from support.

Do you just make shit up on the fly?

chart-of-the-day-msft-operating-profit.gif

Do you just make shit up on the fly?

chart-of-the-day-msft-operating-profit.gif
I didn't realize their profits off these products had plateaued so long ago.
I notice nothing past 2009.
Then again, Indians love Oracle.

You're an Indian, aren't you?
An HB-1 in the US?

An HB-1 in the US?

Jezus-frigin-christ, it's a pathological condition, isn't it?
Facts?
Answer my questions, ye of the Bill Gates crush.

ok here is your answer - I'm not. You just make sht up.
Nope.
I worked with people from all around the home and Bill Gates got Corporate America to replace them all with Indians.
Plus I have dozens of business people in my town and they all use Indian H1-Bs.
It wouldn't be so bad if their programs didn't suck so bad.

An HB-1 in the US?

Facts?

Nope.
I worked with people from all around the home and Bill Gates got Corporate America to replace them all with Indians.

You are as mentally stable as Comrade Trump.....

An HB-1 in the US?

Facts?

Nope.

You are as mentally stable as Comrade Trump.....
Elaborate as we are all keenly aware of the extent of your knowledge on US economic and work visa policy.

And who does Comrade Trump give money to....oh wait....No one knows cause he is HIDING HIS INCOME TAX RETURN!

You continue to refuse to take on any discussion concerning Hillary's commission of PERJURY though, don't you? Can't defend this one can you?

Clinton should just drop kick Daryll Issa in the nuts. THAT should be her answer to all of his crazy congressional committees.

She did make them look pretty silly...Another Republican overreach.

Daryll's not facing a multitude of investigations but Hillary sure is. PERJURY

How many millions has Issa wasted in his witch hunts? He should be investigated.

Actually, I don't know of any investigations Issa is currently doing. I do know Hillary as well as the Clinton Foundation are both currently under several investigations though.

You people are desperate cause he got a narcissistic, psychotic, idiot representing your party. You have to dream up indictments and investigations. You really need to be concerned about your boy. He is losing his mind.

Actually we are not dreaming up any investigations. Both Hillary and the Clinton Foundation are both currently under several investigations.

1. Trump has openly supported Russian control of Crimea, no other country will
2. Trump seeks to destabilize NATO
3. Trump will not enforce human rights violations and supports torture and the killing of terrorists families
4. Trump promises to disrupt our trade agreements opening the door for Russia
5. Trump advocates US isolationism opening the door for increase Russian influence

Why Putin wants a Trump victory (so much he might even be trying to help him)

x
Putin would like to see a Trump victory for the same reason all right thinking people want to see a Trump victory, because we all know Clinton can't be trusted.

You people are desperate cause he got a narcissistic, psychotic, idiot representing your party. You have to dream up indictments and investigations. You really need to be concerned about your boy. He is losing his mind.

Actually we are not dreaming up any investigations. Both Hillary and the Clinton Foundation are both currently under several investigations.

They are waste of time. The GOP is desperately trying to stop Hillary cause they know their Presidential candidate is clueless and falling apart. They will fail.

They are waste of time. The GOP is desperately trying to stop Hillary cause they know their Presidential candidate is clueless and falling apart. They will fail.

BREAKING! Wikileaks Exposes Clinton Foundation's Scandal With Swedish Government!

1. Trump has openly supported Russian control of Crimea, no other country will
2. Trump seeks to destabilize NATO
3. Trump will not enforce human rights violations and supports torture and the killing of terrorists families
4. Trump promises to disrupt our trade agreements opening the door for Russia
5. Trump advocates US isolationism opening the door for increase Russian influence

Why Putin wants a Trump victory (so much he might even be trying to help him)

x
Putin would like to see a Trump victory for the same reason all right thinking people want to see a Trump victory, because we all know Clinton can't be trusted.
I am very sure Putin and Trump trust each other

It reeks of desperation on their part

It reeks of desperation on their part

He's falling apart? Really? He isn't frothing at the mouth and stumbling all over the face with eyes glazed over. Hillary is though.

Forum List

Back