Why Republicans refer to President Obama as the "messiah".

Tea bagger is owned and operated by Anderson Cooper.

I am a tea partier. There is a difference.

I think republicans refer to Obama as that A-hole in the White House more than "messiah" but if it bothers the radical left I'll start using the word. It ain't a conspiracy though.

no doubt people on the left are concerned with what racist pond scum like you think.

but if he makes you tear at your hair, then i'm really happy the black dude is in the whitehouse.

but someone should probably tell you that *white*house does not refer to the color of the the inhabitant's skin.

What is all the fuss about? Obama isn't a Black American. He is the product of a hippie white American babe and an alcoholic bigamist black US hating African. Did you ever see what they used to call Bush? If the radical left wants to create some conspiracy out of the word messiah it's fine with me but I prefer to call him what he is. An A-hole.

The primary reason conservatives refer to Barry Sore-toes as "Your New Messiah" is because it's the best ever bait for drawing bottom-feeding liberals up to the surface where you can whack 'em with an oar.

25p4caf.jpg

Republicans think in terms of people who are leaders as being "divine".

It's no coincidence that they refer to businessmen as the "job CREATORS".

And considering that businessmen have been doing so well and have much of the nations wealth, as job CREATORS, you would think we would be drowning in jobs. Well, we are and we aren't. I'm sure right wingers are perplexed why GOP leaders would go outside their states and bring in liberals and immigrants to fill jobs while the GOP faithful are unemployed. But they understand they must remain faithful and not question the motives of the job CREATORS.

As long as they think in terms of "deities", they will always be taken advantage of.

Actually, I am pretty sure they do it for the same reason I do, to mock the idiots that started it.

Republicans think in terms of people who are leaders as being "divine".

It's no coincidence that they refer to businessmen as the "job CREATORS".

And considering that businessmen have been doing so well and have much of the nations wealth, as job CREATORS, you would think we would be drowning in jobs. Well, we are and we aren't. I'm sure right wingers are perplexed why GOP leaders would go outside their states and bring in liberals and immigrants to fill jobs while the GOP faithful are unemployed. But they understand they must remain faithful and not question the motives of the job CREATORS.

As long as they think in terms of "deities", they will always be taken advantage of.

Why Republicans refer to President Obama as the "messiah".???????

Let me help you out, Deen-o
$obama images 1.jpg

$obama images 2.jpg

$obama images.jpg

Here is some more, Deen-o
$obama_halo1.jpg

$Obama-with-halo.jpg

$Obama-with-Halo-300x255.jpg

You see, deen-o.....I don't think it's the republicans who believe that Obama is the messiah, but just looking at what the liberals view is.....it's confusing.

I think republicans refer to Obama as that A-hole in the White House more than "messiah" but if it bothers the radical left I'll start using the word. It ain't a conspiracy though.

no doubt people on the left are concerned with what racist pond scum like you think.

but if he makes you tear at your hair, then i'm really happy the black dude is in the whitehouse.

but someone should probably tell you that *white*house does not refer to the color of the the inhabitant's skin.

When "left wing deranged loons" have nothing, just throw out the race card, darlin'?
Duly noted. ;)

deanyboy, generalizing again.

Not all Republicans, conservatives, and others refer to Barry as the messiah. For example, I prefer to think of him as that fucking shitbag loser in our White House.

Forum List

Back