Why Republicans want to privatize the VA.

Private healthcare has to pay investors, administrators and GOP politicians. That money is skimmed off policies. How many policies does it take to pay for a private jet? Anyone?

This is why Democrats want single payer. It puts medicine back in hands of doctors and takes it out of the hands of administrators. Think of the amount of money it takes to pay for a private jet, a boardroom and dividends.

I am not a Republican but I want to get the filthy ass government out of the socialized medicine business.

We can provide for the proper treatment of our veterans through private health care and do not need government bureaucratic incompetent hospitals that screws the vets.

Government hospitals where bureaucrats get huge bonuses and the veterans die waiting for health care.

The government has screwed up veteran's health care just like they screw up everything else they touch.

UPS and FedEx compared to the USPS.....nuff said

Here's an experiment for you . Go down to fed ex and ask them to mail a letter to Nome, Alaska for 50 cents and see how far u get !

Timmy the all obedient dem drone can't see the big picture, who runs more efficiently and makes a profit,moron?

U can't compare the usps wh fed ex . The post office has many gov requirements . For example , serving all america . Fed ex makes their own rules .

You're getting there slowly but surely, tot

Private healthcare has to pay investors, administrators and GOP politicians. That money is skimmed off policies. How many policies does it take to pay for a private jet? Anyone?

This is why Democrats want single payer. It puts medicine back in hands of doctors and takes it out of the hands of administrators. Think of the amount of money it takes to pay for a private jet, a boardroom and dividends.

No, Democrats want single payer because you want to control everybody's lives. Single payer doesn't put shit in the hands of doctors; it puts it in the hands of faceless, unaccountable bureaucrats. If you believe otherwise you're an ignorant fuck tard (we already know that about you, I'm just stating the obvious).

The VA is single payer and it's shit.

No, Democrats want single payer because you want to control everybody's lives. Single payer doesn't put shit in the hands of doctors; it puts it in the hands of faceless, unaccountable bureaucrats. If you believe otherwise you're an ignorant fuck tard (we already know that about you, I'm just stating the obvious).

The VA is single payer and it's shit.

Private medical puts it in the hands of doctors !? Lol! Private industry cares about profits, not lives .

Obama care is a failure check

Congrats the democrat plan worked.

Single payers puts medicine back in the hands of doctors?

(rubs eyes)

(reads again)

(affirms that's what you actually said)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Single payer puts medicine into the hands of government bureaucrats!

Single payers puts medicine back in the hands of doctors?

(rubs eyes)

(reads again)

(affirms that's what you actually said)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Single payer puts medicine into the hands of government bureaucrats!

U wouldn't just have the single payer . You'd also have private health too. But those who couldn't afford the private could then opt into the gov plan .

The VA is run by vets . The leaders are all millitary , and they hire mostly millitary .

Too stupid to take seriously....bye Timmy.

Am I not right ????

U want to fix the va . Hand it over to medical admin experts .
You are wrong on ALL three counts. You want to fix the VA? Disband it. Give EVERY vet a card good anywhere for anything medical/mental or pharmacy.

Let THEM choose their own private doctors. Let THEM choose their hospitals. Let THEM choose their mental health experts. Let THEM choose their pharmacy.

When you put a vet in the VA you take AWAY their choice. You ROB them of one of the very freedoms they FOUGHT for. YOU owe them the freedom of choice, THEY bought and PAID for it.

F#cking Loser.

Private medical puts it in the hands of doctors !? Lol! Private industry cares about profits, not lives .

Good job again, Timmy....everybody knows you keep a customer by maiming or killing them...that's how free enterprise works eh, Timmy?

The VA is run by vets . The leaders are all millitary , and they hire mostly millitary .

Too stupid to take seriously....bye Timmy.

Am I not right ????

U want to fix the va . Hand it over to medical admin experts .
You are wrong on ALL three counts. You want to fix the VA? Disband it. Give EVERY vet a card good anywhere for anything medical/mental or pharmacy.

Let THEM choose their own private doctors. Let THEM choose their hospitals. Let THEM choose their mental health experts. Let THEM choose their pharmacy.

When you put a vet in the VA you take AWAY their choice. You ROB them of one of the very freedoms they FOUGHT for. YOU owe them the freedom of choice, THEY bought and PAID for it.

F#cking Loser.

you are describing Medicare / Medicaid .

Asshole.

Good job again, Timmy....everybody knows you keep a customer by maiming or killing them...that's how free enterprise works eh, Timmy?

More like dumping a customer who gets too pricey to insure or run out of cash to pay .

That's what insurance companies do .

More like dumping a customer who gets too pricey to insure or run out of cash to pay .

That's what insurance companies do .

You just changed the subject from doctors/hospitals to insurance companies, Timmy. That's why we need insurance companies to COMPETE instead of having monopolies in the areas they operate. And again, private enterprise strives to keep customers happy, not throw them out on the street. The indigent have county clinics and hospitals for care....nobody is turned away from an ER.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm a constitutional conservative, and a service connected disabled vet who uses the VA, and I'm all for privatizing vet health care. When I call the VA to set up an appointment because I got a letter stating I was supposed to report to have labs done, and I call on May 17th and can't get in until June 29th, that's pure bull shit. So I called my primary care team and spoke with my doctors nurse who had no idea why I had been told I needed labs done, when I'd just been at the VA 2 months prior and had them done then, so they canceled the appointment. And not only that, but the nearest VA clinic to me is 65 miles away, when I have a brand new private clinic less than a mile from me, and a great hospital only 12 miles away, it's stupid for me to drive to the VA for care. It's this kind of FUCKED UP CRAP you run into ALL THE TIME at the VA, and I'm sick of it.

I hope (President) Trump does exactly that, privatizes the fuck otta VA health care. It's a damn disaster while no one gets fired and they give themselves huge hundreds of thousand dollar bonuses while VETERANS DIE from lack of decent care. I hope Trump blows the whole fucking thing up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back