Why Scott Walker's Views On Evolution Are Totally Relevant

To be fair, I have ALWAYS said that teaching Creationism in public schools by mandate is fine, if it is taught in a Philosophy class, but never in a Science class. Science is science and Creatuonism is mythology. We have been able to see the difference since the Enlightenment.

I bear no hatred toward Creationism. Notice I capitalize it out of respect.

But Science is science and Creationism is mythology. We have been seeing the difference since the Enlightenment. The argument is not about forbidding teaching anything. God knows we crave and deserve to think as broadly and as critically as humanly possible.

But Creationism does not rise to the threshold of science and the scientific method. A method that has brought all the wonders of the man made environment we share on this glorious planet. And a method that has given mankind a quantifiable and qualifiable way of understanding this planet with all its wonders.

Creationism is one of many scriptural myths among every culture. Isn't teaching the Judeo-Christian myth as science, while relegating the creation myths of other cultures to their appropriate place in Philosophy, a way of the state establishing a religion, and therefore unconstitional?

So no far left drone can post where Walker has tried to change the law so that evolution would be replaced with creationism.

Who has claimed he has?

But others Creationists have tried. It's in their nature:

Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District

the first direct challenge brought in the United States federal courts testing a public school district policy that required the teaching of intelligent design.[1]

In October 2004 the Dover Area School District changed its biology teaching curriculum to require that intelligent design be presented as an alternative to evolution theory, and that Of Pandas and People was to be used as a reference book.[2]

The plaintiffs successfully argued that intelligent design is a form of creationism, and that the school board policy violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

So yes the far left can not find anywhere Walker has signed a law replacing evolution with creationism..
Thus proving this is nothing but far let propagdna hatred and fear mongering..

You can't find any evidence of me being on the far left.

LOL, only every post that you make.

But on the OP. Schools should teach evolution and the biblical version and not take a position on which is right or wrong. Schools should teach, not indoctrinate.

What's my far left position on guns?

How can schools teach without telling kids what's right and wrong?

How could a kid get a 65 on a test if the school has no right to tell him what answers he got right or wrong?

How can a school teach the shape of the Earth if they can't tell the kids the Flat Earthers are wrong?

Walker doesn't want to talk about evolution or religion, but Obama said that the muslim call to prayer is the "most beautiful sound on earth" and you libs just ignore that statement--------------------WTF is wrong with you.

What's wrong with the Muslim call to prayer?

You replied with nothing. Is that your implied answer?

I think the thought of praying Muslims got him to evacuate his bladder and bowels...

The bozo who thinks Creationism should be taught in science class has no idea of the scientific process. At school board meetings, we would give those folks a lollipop and send them on their way.

Shouldn't he be responsible enough to clarify his own position? if you are firmly on one side or the other, why say 'punt'? Unless you want to later pander to the anti-knowledge cadre of Conservatives.
What are Walker's views on evolution? Why is it even important to know? What are Obama's views on broccoli?

The next questions are do you believe in science do you think non christians are going to hell do you think america is a christian nation do you think a woman should have the right to choose do you believe in stem cell.

It matters very much what his answer is.

Obama doesn't like broccoli.

No, it doesn't matter except to people who fear opinions other than their own.
Fear? We want to know if we agree with the retard before we vote for him.

Why did it matter if Obama was a Muslim to you guys?
Why should it matter to you? You wouldn't consider voting for him, even if he ran against the corpse of Democrat George Wallace. He has an "R" after his name. You just want ammo to pound him with in the press because you know there is no Democrat candidate with his record of success.
Ha ha ha. He rode Obamas wave of success

Sure, a college biology professor tried and three students stood up and told him to stop right then and there, or they would walk out and go straight to the department chair. East Texas State University at Commerce back in the mid 1990s. Look it up.

I am sure there are plenty of examples.

And I know that ID and Creationism are part of comparative religion classes.

What's your point?
A college biology professor.

Last time I looked, College was not a requirement.

Biology deals with the nature of the living organism. Not how that organism came to be. The professor was an idiot.

But then, you have Professors who preach liberal politics about healthcare in business management classes....

I think you missed the point I was making...

So, tell Me when a high school or elementary school incorporated creationism into a biology class.

By incorporating, I mean that it is part of the lesson plan drawn up at the beginning of the school year.

Now you want to change the question?

And you want to answer the changed question?

Not how it works, Einstein.

Creationism should be taught in comparative religion or a liberal arts class if it is taught.
I didn't change the question. I assumed you understood the English language.

Walker doesn't want to talk about evolution or religion, but Obama said that the muslim call to prayer is the "most beautiful sound on earth" and you libs just ignore that statement--------------------WTF is wrong with you.

nothing wrong with it, but obama made a very pro-muslim statement about it. If a GOP candidate had made a similar statement about a Christian prayer or song, you libs would be all up in arms about him bringing religion into politics.

I am merely pointing out more of the hypocrisy of the left.

Religionislikeablindmanlookinginablackroomforablackcatthatisntthereandfindingit.jpg

Since when do politicians answer the question that is posed to them. Most of the time they dodge go to spouting off rehearsed talking points. At least Walker was honest about not answering the question.

nothing wrong with it, but obama made a very pro-muslim statement about it. If a GOP candidate had made a similar statement about a Christian prayer or song, you libs would be all up in arms about him bringing religion into politics.

Can you cite an example of a NON-POLICY praise of Christian faith that anyone has criticized?

Quite the reverse, candidates just can't tell us how much they just love Naked Guy on a Stick!

So no far left drone can post where Walker has tried to change the law so that evolution would be replaced with creationism.

Who has claimed he has?

the first direct challenge brought in the United States federal courts testing a public school district policy that required the teaching of intelligent design.[1]

In October 2004 the Dover Area School District changed its biology teaching curriculum to require that intelligent design be presented as an alternative to evolution theory, and that Of Pandas and People was to be used as a reference book.[2]

The plaintiffs successfully argued that intelligent design is a form of creationism, and that the school board policy violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

So yes the far left can not find anywhere Walker has signed a law replacing evolution with creationism..

But on the OP. Schools should teach evolution and the biblical version and not take a position on which is right or wrong. Schools should teach, not indoctrinate.

How could a kid get a 65 on a test if the school has no right to tell him what answers he got right or wrong?

How can a school teach the shape of the Earth if they can't tell the kids the Flat Earthers are wrong?

I don't know, maybe you should tell us

Right and wrong applies to math and science and language, not to religion and philosophy

as usual, you missed the point

Science vs religion, try to focus.

Sure, a college biology professor tried and three students stood up and told him to stop right then and there, or they would walk out and go straight to the department chair. East Texas State University at Commerce back in the mid 1990s. Look it up.

I am sure there are plenty of examples.

And I know that ID and Creationism are part of comparative religion classes.

What's your point?
A college biology professor.

Last time I looked, College was not a requirement.

Biology deals with the nature of the living organism. Not how that organism came to be. The professor was an idiot.

But then, you have Professors who preach liberal politics about healthcare in business management classes....

I think you missed the point I was making...

So, tell Me when a high school or elementary school incorporated creationism into a biology class.

By incorporating, I mean that it is part of the lesson plan drawn up at the beginning of the school year.

Now you want to change the question?

And you want to answer the changed question?

Not how it works, Einstein.

Creationism should be taught in comparative religion or a liberal arts class if it is taught.
I didn't change the question. I assumed you understood the English language.

Yeah, you did, so you could give an answer that still does not make sense.

Last edited:
You are in fact, guy, talking about your lack of disproof for God's existence.

That's OK. You operate on faith.

NO, I operate on evidence and reason.

Unlike believers, who fill in the spaces with their imaginations.
Yes, you do, but can't disprove God.

End of that.

Fakey, you're trolling again...
Not at all, faker. Pointing out that you can't answer the question is not trolling.

Nonsense. The far right does all the time. Obama's comment was accurate, and that is what you don't like.

Who has claimed he has?

I don't know, maybe you should tell us

Right and wrong applies to math and science and language, not to religion and philosophy

as usual, you missed the point

Science vs religion, try to focus.

Telling "the kids the Flat Earthers are wrong" relies of scientific fact.

Actually no, we really wouldn't. Bush quoted Psalm 23 in speeches all the time and I honestly don't think I ever heard one complaint about it.

Just for the record could you post the source of that Obama quote.

Obama Call to Muslim prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset

So you're proving you misquoted him?

lolol

You are in fact, guy, talking about your lack of disproof for God's existence.

That's OK. You operate on faith.

NO, I operate on evidence and reason.

Unlike believers, who fill in the spaces with their imaginations.
Yes, you do, but can't disprove God.

End of that.

Fakey, you're trolling again...
Not at all, faker. Pointing out that you can't answer the question is not trolling.

Jake, are you just starved for attention?

Forum List

Back