Why senate Dems. MUST filibuster Gorsuch's consent.....

Rosie O'Donnell sez Neil Gorsuch is an extremist, and that's good enough for Nat.

So in your mind a person who actually want to follow the constitution and do his Job correctly is unfit for the job of Chief Justice..

A "conclusion" that is moronic....as expected from an ultra right winger.

Every fucking nominee to the SCOTUS spews, "I want to follow the Constitution"........few do when they're really partisan hacks and Gorsuch's previous rulings PROVE that he is driven by religious zealotry.

Obama and Hillary voted for him in the past. So did Schumer and Feinstein.

So in your mind a person who actually want to follow the constitution and do his Job correctly is unfit for the job of Chief Justice..

Every fucking nominee to the SCOTUS spews, "I want to follow the Constitution"........few do when they're really partisan hacks and Gorsuch's previous rulings PROVE that he is driven by religious zealotry.

It was a unanimous vote, they have nothing to stand on here.

Conservative republicans blatantly abused their 5-4 majority in the SCOTUS under the strong-arm tactics of Scalia (even if Roberts "thought" that he was Chief Justice, Sclaia was really the thug who led the decisions...not in ALL...but most of the conservative decisions.)

Gorsuch, from a variety of sources who reviewed his rulings, have deemed that he is to the EXTREME right of even Scalia.

We all know (both sides) that there will be much "buyers' remorse" after a few years of Trump's tactics led by such ideologues as Bannon and Kelly....However, although we may survive these folks' drastic decisions when they're in power for just a short period, Gorsuch is in FOR LIFE....

Women and unions and common Americans will soon realize that this danger MUST be repulsed, as the idiot, McConnell, repulsed the moderate Garland. Any senate democrat who, for self-preservation because they will run in 2018 in red states, does NOT deserve reelection. Grow a spine, democrats.
I agree...they must!!!!!

Merrick Garland was approved by Republicans in the past.

Turnabout is fair play.

Conservative republicans blatantly abused their 5-4 majority in the SCOTUS under the strong-arm tactics of Scalia (even if Roberts "thought" that he was Chief Justice, Sclaia was really the thug who led the decisions...not in ALL...but most of the conservative decisions.)

Gorsuch, from a variety of sources who reviewed his rulings, have deemed that he is to the EXTREME right of even Scalia.

We all know (both sides) that there will be much "buyers' remorse" after a few years of Trump's tactics led by such ideologues as Bannon and Kelly....However, although we may survive these folks' drastic decisions when they're in power for just a short period, Gorsuch is in FOR LIFE....

Women and unions and common Americans will soon realize that this danger MUST be repulsed, as the idiot, McConnell, repulsed the moderate Garland. Any senate democrat who, for self-preservation because they will run in 2018 in red states, does NOT deserve reelection. Grow a spine, democrats.

MORE FAKE NEWS from regressives. The man is fully endorsed by the American Bar Association, not exactly a right wing organization. So take your fear mongering and shove it.

It was a unanimous vote, they have nothing to stand on here.

One more time this statement fits. "Hypocrisy thy name is liberal". I just finished reading Schumer's statement from Tuesday night.

It never ceases to amaze me that they not only wish to deny someone a position but they are hell bent for leather to character assassinate good people. It's quite appalling.

Last edited:
And who were these "variety of sources"?

Jon Stewart, Rosie O'Donnell, and Tim Robbins?

get off your fat ass and simply google: who has reviewed Gorsuch decisions

You'll be flooded with reviews.....

MORE FAKE NEWS from regressives. The man is fully endorsed by the American Bar Association, not exactly a right wing organization. So take your fear mongering and shove it.

The ABA ALSO endorsed Scalia and Bork......So, your point???

I lean left on many issues, especially social issues... but I'm just not seeing good reason to block Gorsuch. I hear the talking points but they seem like generic anti conservative attacks. What is the biggest threat to having a constitutional originalist on the Supreme Court? I haven't seen any evidence of Gorsuch playing partisan politics, he seems like a good honorable dude. The Dems, unfortunately, are at risk of blowing their load with all the protest and obstruction they are dishing out. It waters down their arguements with oversaturation. Plus, how will they be able to critique Republican obstruction when they do the same thing once the Dems regain power?? It's all very short sighted, hypocritical, and unproductive. Not how our government is intended to work.

Nothing like generalizations with no specific examples.

You'll have those "specific examples" soon enough.....but, of course, lacking objectivity, you'll revert to mindless approval.

Go fly into a zapper, gnatbrains. Roberts already gave you the failed obamacare when he rewrote the law......you know, the bush appointee.

Nothing like generalizations with no specific examples.

You'll have those "specific examples" soon enough.....but, of course, lacking objectivity, you'll revert to mindless approval.

You're not very smart are you? Have you listened to anything the man has said? He said if a judge personally agrees with every decision he has to make, then he not a very good judge. He uses the text of laws and the Constitution to inform his decisions, that's exactly what a good judge does.

Merrick Garland was approved by Republicans in the past.

Turnabout is fair play.

Yeah, but the Biden rule shot him down. Damn Biden. LMAO

personally, I hope they do, as I think it's a strategic mis-step at this point in trump's term.

the pubs go nuclear and take away the only tool the dems have now instead of a year from now and dems have virtually zero power to stop a damn thing they don't like.

go for it.

The term "nuclear option" is indeed a good one.....and like a real nuclear option, the fallout will come back to bite conservatives in their collective asses.

70% of voters said the SCOTUS pick was one of their top priorities in the election.

So they put up a fight and lose reelection, then we Republicans will have a much stronger majority.

If that's your liberal plan, no wonder your party is so weak right now.

I am FULLY aware that senate dems in red states may stand a chance to lose re-election....FINE !!!
This is NOT (or should not be) a lifetime job anyway. However, the principle stands and when you stand up for principle, ultimately you will win.....first at the local and state levels, and then the federal one.

As time passes, everyone (including right wingers) will realize what a mistake it might have been to have you right wingers FULLY in charge of this country, and the inevitable fuck ups will also be FULLY yours to shoulder.

Your doing the right thing lost you 200 counties your dear leader won twice and 33 governorships. How's that working for ya?

Agreed, "Democrats should" go nuclear. It's "the" best way to "get the Republicans" to go nuclear and end "this" farce for good.

And Garland was a moon bat leftist. Hey, remember when you lied during the first two Obama SCOTUS's who were confirmed you "said how important" it was to replace leftists "with" leftists to maintain the balance? Turns "out" it was "yet another lie" as you people "constantly" do, huh?

Forum List

Back