Why Should God Let You Into Heaven?

and yet there are millions of Christians in China......apparently they made different choices than you did.....

Not my point. In China, Christianity is viewed and presented in the same way we view Greek Mythology, as absurdity. IF a child is raised this way, he will naturally adopt this view - ergo reject this mythology. So if the goat god were real, would he place the child in such a position just because he has a desire to torture him?

You see, the foundation of your religion makes no sense, it is based on an evil god who sets 2/3rds of people up to go to hell - deliberately.

Oh, I don't reject Christianity - rejection would be to give it credence. I view Christianity with amusement, absurd tales of antiquity.
And in China Christianity is spreading like wildfire, btw...even though it's illegal.

Do you blame them? Look at the way Christians act in China.

China tries cult members for murder at McDonald s

Believe in Jesus or I'll stab you?

How about christians in the US?

10693411_1533207916915312_528057398_n.jpg

What would be worse, dying once or burning in hell for eternity? Christians are even sicker.

and yet there are millions of Christians in China......apparently they made different choices than you did.....

Not my point. In China, Christianity is viewed and presented in the same way we view Greek Mythology, as absurdity. IF a child is raised this way, he will naturally adopt this view - ergo reject this mythology. So if the goat god were real, would he place the child in such a position just because he has a desire to torture him?

You see, the foundation of your religion makes no sense, it is based on an evil god who sets 2/3rds of people up to go to hell - deliberately.

Oh, I don't reject Christianity - rejection would be to give it credence. I view Christianity with amusement, absurd tales of antiquity.
And in China Christianity is spreading like wildfire, btw...even though it's illegal.

What would be worse, dying once or burning in hell for eternity? Christians are even sicker.

Can I choose the two dozen virgins behind door #2?

Thing about the christian "god" is he really keeps them in line with that threat.

Because no one deserves to burn forever.

Based on what standard? The fact that you just don't like the idea?

Our ancient ancestors had to invent something horrible to scare people with. They had 2 choices. Either tell people you burn in hell for a certain number of years and get a second chance or just burn in hell for eternity. The first would have taken too much explaining so they just went with forever.

According to the Noah movie, god didn't want Noah to repopulate the earth, so my guess would be that he's not letting anyone in, we're like an aborted science experiment. God, please try again. :D

Read your Bible and decide for yourself. What did the Christ say himself?

Joh_8:15Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

It is the fundamentalist churches that have condemned everyone to a fiery punishment, not the Christ. The Christ was the most gentile man who ever walked this earth. Let's simply apply some common sense.

If God has already sentenced sinners to a fiery hell without the due process of a trial, why then did he say that there would be a coming judgment? What would be the need if they are already serving a sentence? That would at least be double jeopardy.

Do you really think God would sentence one individual to a sentence of constant torture for 1,000 years longer than another guilty of the same offense? Of course He wouldn't.

There are two coming judgments. The judgment of the saints where their rewards will be given or taken away and the Great White Throne judgment where all the rest of mankind will face the fair and impartial judgment of the Christ.

Forget about what all these fundamentalist churches teach. They have already deemed the Christ an absolute failure and will answer to Him directly for their false teachings. Worry about standing before Him yourself. You won't be required to answer for the fundies or for anyone else.

God finds me to be annoying but I make him laugh

He much prefers my company to those self rightious bible thumpers who use the Bible to claim superiority over others

Can I choose the two dozen virgins behind door #2?

Thing about the christian "god" is he really keeps them in line with that threat.

You made it into the scriptures yourself:
Psa_14:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

According to the Noah movie, god didn't want Noah to repopulate the earth, so my guess would be that he's not letting anyone in, we're like an aborted science experiment. God, please try again. :D

IMHO, Noah was pretty much the most unbiblical movie made to date. I considered it to be blasphemous and deliberately tangled.

Here's a good little read on why Sodom will be cut some slack in the judgment to come:

more tolerable for Sodom

Being gay doesn't exclude you from heaven. I read it in the bible. And here is another example of how Christians have edited what Jesus said.

In my bible it says Two women will be grinding; one will be taken and the other left.

In other words, you can be a gay christian and still go to heaven.

But then I tried to look up the quote and now it reads Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

They put in the "with a hand mill" because otherwise it does against what they believe about gays.

Why do all other sinners get to go to heaven but not gays?

Sealybobo, a Black gay person who is an atheist and a Liberal should bring his own matches to the judgment with him. He's toast already. While he might be cut some degree of slack for bing Black, gay, and an atheist; the Liberal part is almost wholly unforgivable. LOL!

He much prefers my company to those self rightious bible thumpers who use the Bible to claim superiority over others

Are you certain it's laughter you hear and not sobbing on God's part?

Gods a good guy

A guy you would like to have a beer with. That is why he finds radical bible thumpers to be so annoying

By the way....God doesn't cry, he is a man's man

Are you certain it's laughter you hear and not sobbing on God's part?

Gods a good guy

A guy you would like to have a beer with. That is why he finds radical bible thumpers to be so annoying

By the way....God doesn't cry, he is a man's man

Jesus wept. Shortest verse in the Bible.

It is the fundamentalist churches that have condemned everyone to a fiery punishment, not the Christ. The Christ was the most gentile man who ever walked this earth. Let's simply apply some common sense.

If God has already sentenced sinners to a fiery hell without the due process of a trial, why then did he say that there would be a coming judgment? What would be the need if they are already serving a sentence? That would at least be double jeopardy.

Do you really think God would sentence one individual to a sentence of constant torture for 1,000 years longer than another guilty of the same offense? Of course He wouldn't.

There are two coming judgments. The judgment of the saints where their rewards will be given or taken away and the Great White Throne judgment where all the rest of mankind will face the fair and impartial judgment of the Christ.

Forget about what all these fundamentalist churches teach. They have already deemed the Christ an absolute failure and will answer to Him directly for their false teachings. Worry about standing before Him yourself. You won't be required to answer for the fundies or for anyone else.

I tend to disagree with your comment regarding fundy churches condemning folks to a fiery punishnent,,,,, because we are given choices to repent of our sins, and profess our faith I Christ, or not to, it our own decision as to where we will spend eternity,,,,a church doesn't have the power to condemn anyone, but we do individually are given the power over ourselves and that decides our final fate,,,,, The gift of Salvation is free, and so many reject that gift.

I tend to disagree with your comment regarding fundy churches condemning folks to a fiery punishnent,,,,, because we are given choices to repent of our sins, and profess our faith I Christ, or not to, it our own decision as to where we will spend eternity,,,,a church doesn't have the power to condemn anyone, but we do individually are given the power over ourselves and that decides our final fate,,,,, The gift of Salvation is free, and so many reject that gift.

I take it you have never attended a Baptist church then. You are also instructed to love one another and to not judge. Do you not know you will be judged yourself by the two greatest commandments? As Christians, it is not our place to judge or to condemn anyone. Christ is your example and He plainly said He judged no man. Follow His example.

when did He stop by your place last?

and real men feel emotion. They don't kill feeling in them

Religion preaches about a coming judgement to get people to repent, change their sinful ways and do better moving forward.

Anyways, I'm confident that if there is a god, he won't punish me for not listing to human theistic fools. In fact a real god would reward my intelligence.

Forum List

Back