Why should I get the COVID vaccine

If you want the vax, get the vax. If you don't want it, don't get it. It's not that complicated, ShortBus.
icon_rolleyes.gif
If you won’t give an opinion then don’t post in the thread. You Holocaust denying, Jew hating OCD ridden fat fuck. Tik tok tik tok.

Never taken a flu shot and I can not live with boosters but I also know Covid will never go away…
I suspect you are correct. The genie is out of the bottle, and it ain't going back in.
I never went for vaccines except those required for school in Kentucky and Tennessee, until the Army. Then I started getting so many, it didn't really matter or bother me that I was getting them anymore.

After looking through the tens of thousands that have died from the injection, I've decided it's not for me or my daughter. Wife thinks the same thing. If this bioengineered virus had a kill ratio of 20 percent or more, Id probably think differently. Not so with a weak virus and a 99.7 percent recovery rate.

Tens of thousands have not died from the vaccine. That's a dumb antivaxxer wet dream conspiracy theory. A 20% fatality rate would mean you'd have a 1 in 5 chance of dying from a virus when a vaccine could easily save you and you wouldn't take it before it got that bad? Even with a highly infectious virus going around? Just how stupid are you people?

Tens of thousands have not died from the vaccine. That's a dumb antivaxxer wet dream conspiracy theory. A 20% fatality rate would mean you'd have a 1 in 5 chance of dying from a virus when a vaccine could easily save you and you wouldn't take it before it got that bad? Even with a highly infectious virus going around? Just how stupid are you people?

Yes, more than likely in the hundreds of thousands now. I'm not stupid enough to take an experimental injection, with only 3 months of clinical trials, that has already killed hundreds of thousands over a virus that has a 99.7 percent recovery rate. You can drop the antivaxxer nonsense also. I have every know vaccine to man due to the work and hot zones that I enter.

If you won’t give an opinion then don’t post in the thread. You Holocaust denying, Jew hating OCD ridden fat fuck. Tik tok tik tok.
That is an opinion, ShortBus. Stop being such a whiney, sniveling pussy. Put your big boy pants on and get the vax if you want to get it or don't. It's your choice to make, not others.

Yes, more than likely in the hundreds of thousands now. I'm not stupid enough to take an experimental injection, with only 3 months of clinical trials, that has already killed hundreds of thousands over a virus that has a 99.7 percent recovery rate. You can drop the antivaxxer nonsense also. I have every know vaccine to man due to the work and hot zones that I enter.
When a con says, "more than likely," everything that follows is bullshit.

That is an opinion, ShortBus. Stop being such a whiney, sniveling pussy. Put your big boy pants on and get the vax if you want to get it or don't. It's your choice to make, not others.
Your avatar proves you are a Jew hating fat fuck. Rest I don't care about.

It's encouraging that Republican governors in some of the hardest hit states are finally following the science and the President's lead.

As U.S. regulators weigh giving the final stamp of approval for certain COVID-19 vaccines, governors in states hard hit by the pandemic hope the move will help persuade the many holdouts in their states to finally get the shot.
The governors of Arkansas and Ohio — where cases and hospitalizations are climbing — have appealed publicly in recent days for full approval, saying it would help combat vaccine hesitancy and could also clear the way for more businesses to require their employees to be inoculated...
Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson holds town halls throughout Arkansas, which leads the nation in new cases per capita but has one of the lowest vaccination rates. Only about 35% of the state's population is fully vaccinated.
“Anytime you have low vaccination rates, you want to eliminate every objection that people have..."

Cries a poor, pussified baby who voted for a Hitler wannabe.
See that conflation shows you're a fucking idiot. Hitler literally was responsible for the deaths of 95% of my direct ancestors. You, being a pussy conflate that with a person who sent out mean tweets. Fuck you.

Coyote don't care if this causes a suspension. This mother fucker is a piece of cow dung. Fuck him. He is a mindless fool and deserves a punch in his stupid Jew hating face. He is conflating a man who killed 6mil Jews to a man who sent out mean tweets and fully supported Israel. What a dickhead. Fuck him. If not for my family and potential law suit I would fly to Fla and punch you in your fat face.

I suspect you are correct. The genie is out of the bottle, and it ain't going back in.
I never went for vaccines except those required for school in Kentucky and Tennessee, until the Army. Then I started getting so many, it didn't really matter or bother me that I was getting them anymore.

Traditional vaccines are just actual viruses or bacteria, only dead.
The mRNA vaccines are not traditional, do not contain anything found in nature, and are totally artificial, and built with GMO techniques in a lab.
There is then no way to predict what they will do.

There are 2 reasons in particular why everyone should be wary of these GMO mRNA vaccines.
One is that the whole reason covid-19 is killing people is our immune system over reaction. We essentially are allergic to it, and our immune system kills us trying to wipe out the imagined viral threat. So anything hyping up our immune system even more, is a bad idea.
Second is that the whole reason the coronaviruses have corona spikes is that they mimic the spike used by exosomes to be allowed into human cells. So what if these vaccines work so well that they not only cause the immune system to find and destroy covid-19 viruses, but also then attack and destroy exosomes? Since exosomes are natural and increase when there is anything wrong, then an immune system sensitivity to them would not only likely be fatal, but could cause species extinction.

The lethality rate of covid-19 is 0.02 %, not 20 %.
You are off by a factor of 1000 too high.

While I agree only about 5000 have died from the vaccine and that is far fewer than the virus, we don't know the final tally.
Decades later, the vaccine could eventually cause 100% fatality if conditions for allergic reactions happen in the future.

Not only is covid-19 not very lethal, but we could easily have ended it last March if we went with herd immunity using young volunteers.
Risky artificial vaccines that are not even FDA approved, is not a very rational solution.

And your evidence is...?

I suspect there are more problems than they know or say because I know the 2nd Moderna shot made me sicker than I had ever been.
Lasted for 3 weeks and still have headaches, chills, weakness, etc.
But there was not one to report to.
Got the shot at Walmart.
They did not care.
No one did.

The lethality rate of covid-19 is 0.02 %, not 20 %.
You are off by a factor of 1000 too high.

While I agree only about 5000 have died from the vaccine and that is far fewer than the virus, we don't know the final tally.
Decades later, the vaccine could eventually cause 100% fatality if conditions for allergic reactions happen in the future.

Not only is covid-19 not very lethal, but we could easily have ended it last March if we went with herd immunity using young volunteers.
Risky artificial vaccines that are not even FDA approved, is not a very rational solution.
One point that was omitted is that even those that have survived the virus, they may have long term lung, heart, and other organ failures and other internal damage due to this virus. May father had ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome) similar to Covid, was on a ventilator for 6 weeks, survived, but his quality of life was horrible afterward.

One point that was omitted is that even those that have survived the virus, they may have long term lung, heart, and other organ failures and other internal damage due to this virus. May father had ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome) similar to Covid, was on a ventilator for 6 weeks, survived, but his quality of life was horrible afterward.

Completely wrong.
The virus can not enter the blood stream and never has.
Those with any harm at all are being harmed by their own immune system, immuno suppressants are available to prevent any of that harm.

The rest of the world is trying to explain to us why we should NOT be using ventilators.
When the lungs are filling with fluid, what you are SUPPOSED to do instead is keep the patient moving from side to side, front to back, etc., and even a slow treadmill if possible. They have to drain the lungs, and intubation with a ventilator is essentially a death sentence.
Never use a ventilator that requires intubation, because that required a chemically induced coma.
And that immobilizes on your back. Which ensures death or serious harm.

See that conflation shows you're a fucking idiot. Hitler literally was responsible for the deaths of 95% of my direct ancestors. You, being a pussy conflate that with a person who sent out mean tweets. Fuck you.

Coyote don't care if this causes a suspension. This mother fucker is a piece of cow dung. Fuck him. He is a mindless fool and deserves a punch in his stupid Jew hating face. He is conflating a man who killed 6mil Jews to a man who sent out mean tweets and fully supported Israel. What a dickhead. Fuck him. If not for my family and potential law suit I would fly to Fla and punch you in your fat face.
No, you retard, I call Trump a Hitler wannabe because like Hitler, he tried to assume power in government after losing an election. And now we learn our military's highest ranking members feared he would resort to a military coup to retain his power. So you see, ShortBus, it has nothing at all to do with him tweeting, as you falsely assert; and everything to do with him resorting to Hitleresque techniques to stay in office after losing his election.

And you voted for him, ya moron. :cuckoo: So stop crying like a baby and own it.

No, you retard, I call Trump a Hitler wannabe because like Hitler, he tried to assume power in government after losing an election. And now we learn our military's highest ranking members feared he would resort to a military coup to retain his power. So you see, ShortBus, it has nothing at all to do with him tweeting, as you falsely assert; and everything to do with him resorting to Hitleresque techniques to stay in office after losing his election.

And you voted for him, ya moron. :cuckoo: So stop crying like a baby and own it.
You conflate him with a man who literally is responsible for the deaths of my grandfather and his brothers and sisters. I truly hope we meet face to face one day, you Jew hating, Holocaust denying mother fucker.

Forum List

Back