Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

It will reach 80% before Republicans admit that they really supported it all along and blame the left wing media

I eagerly await the day where a gray haired Ted Cruz longingly recounts his participation in SF Gay Pride in support of gay marriage.

Its not that I "opposed" gay marriage, I just though it was a states issue

Same excuse they used on Civil Rights
It was the democrats that opposed civil rights for blacks. The democrats were the party of the kkk. Thats when the democrats started putting on republican hats to turn the republican party into racist religious whacks. Try to keep up.

Democrats and Republicans have changed in the last 50 years

Conservatives haven't
OT: Yo MUGS - what happened to Norton the sewer Worker ?

Just call me Terence Aloysius Mahoney

There are more issues than gay marriage.
There are....but I find that Republican/Conservative stand on gay marriage to be a deal breaker for me....atm.

It will reach 80% before Republicans admit that they really supported it all along and blame the left wing media

I eagerly await the day where a gray haired Ted Cruz longingly recounts his participation in SF Gay Pride in support of gay marriage.

It was the democrats that opposed civil rights for blacks. The democrats were the party of the kkk. Thats when the democrats started putting on republican hats to turn the republican party into racist religious whacks. Try to keep up.
It was Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans who opposed civil rights to blacks.....and they were just as wrong then as the Republicans who oppose gay marriage are today.

There are....but I find that Republican/Conservative stand on gay marriage to be a deal breaker for me....atm.

Sigh- I really get tired of this.

Democrats did oppose civil rights for blacks- and Democrats also supported civil rights for blacks
Republicans did oppose civil rights for blacks- and Republicans also supported civil rights for blacks.

Virtually every Southern Democrat and Republican Senator and Congressman voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The 1964 Civil Rights Act passed with the majority of both Republicans and Democrats.

However, Democrats are not responsible for the state of the current Republican Party.

Because they support it, and the majority of the nation supports it. Especially key demographics like independents....who support it by 64%. And younger voters who support it by more than 80%.

Because they're on the right side of history. Because their position makes them look more rational and open minded in comparison to conservatives who oppose it.

Because it extends freedoms and constitutional protection to Americans. Which benefit Democrats and every other American.

Because it cements gays and lesbians with democrats. And they're as small but vocal and influential demographic.

You underestimate who virelent the opposite is to gay marriage among many conservatives. They won't let the issue lie. And every time they make batshit comments like Huckabee's yesterday.......Democrats will reap a rich bounty:

The batshit is strong with this one.
No, I don't underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian religious right to screw up this country and the rest of the world for that matter. Nor do I underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian marxist pos democrats who are using political polls to gain power over us all and screw up the country and the rest of the world.

Citing the fact that the democratic party is with the majority of the country in support of same sex marriage isn't 'whacked out authoritarian marxism'.

Its just a fact.

That's only because you think with your crotch.
I do? Or is that what you keep thinking I do. Kindly don't fantasize about my crotch. TIA

Worse, since Kaz has bizarrely insisted that gays are a disease because they're mentioned by the CDC.
Typical Skylar Bull Shit - Quoting people out of context

- AT least that's what I think you're doing - you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to think that's what she really said ... well --- yeah okay - maybe

That's one possibility. Another is that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about and are babbling incoherently. Lets check the record to see which:

Sure it does. It's the "CDC," the "Center for Disease[/u] Control and so they study diseases. They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease. And in that link they are saying HIV is a gay disease, it's a disease of the diseased. Get it now?

Kaz
Post 588
Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating Page 59 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You were saying, Greenbean?

I was saying you twisted and quoted out of context. While the eloquence of Kaz leaves a tad to be desired - The sum and substance of her post was that HIV is [predominantly] a Gay Disease.

And that Gays are Diseased - which sadly they are, in the respect that they are mentally psychologically diseased as well as being more prone to physical maladies largely arising from their perverted lifestyles. omosessuale panda capice ?
Nope. That's not it. Try again.

Because they support it, and the majority of the nation supports it. Especially key demographics like independents....who support it by 64%. And younger voters who support it by more than 80%.

Because they're on the right side of history. Because their position makes them look more rational and open minded in comparison to conservatives who oppose it.

Because it extends freedoms and constitutional protection to Americans. Which benefit Democrats and every other American.

Because it cements gays and lesbians with democrats. And they're as small but vocal and influential demographic.

You underestimate who virelent the opposite is to gay marriage among many conservatives. They won't let the issue lie. And every time they make batshit comments like Huckabee's yesterday.......Democrats will reap a rich bounty:

The batshit is strong with this one.
No, I don't underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian religious right to screw up this country and the rest of the world for that matter. Nor do I underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian marxist pos democrats who are using political polls to gain power over us all and screw up the country and the rest of the world.

Citing the fact that the democratic party is with the majority of the country in support of same sex marriage isn't 'whacked out authoritarian marxism'.

Its just a fact.
Not a good reason to go Marxist. There are other parties.

See this is where you lose me.

Maybe you are being hyperbolic- maybe you aren't.

There are 'other' parties- the Democratic Party, the Libertarian- I don't know anyone who is voting Marxist.

regioncivlrights.jpeg
Union confederacy? ROFL

Yes...states that belonged to the former confederacy voted against by a large margin. It's not hard to understand. It was a regional vote.

Of course he will. I'm still waiting for him to quote me calling the British PM and British Intelligence liars.

You lost that argument, why are you bringing it up again?

That was classic, we had the expert on your opinion, you . Your point was you can't deny what I said, but I should go out and prove it because you can't say what your position is

I was saying you twisted and quoted out of context.

Nope. He cited both HIV and gays as diseases. I quoted him quite accurately; 'They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease'. Not HIV. Gays are a disease per Kaz. Its you that are trying to spin it into something else.

While the eloquence of Kaz leaves a tad to be desired - The sum and substance of her post was that HIV is [predominantly] a Gay Disease.

Its not. Most sufferers of HIV are straight. And while Kaz definitely said that HIV was a gay disease, he was quite clear that gays are also a disease. Describing HIV as a 'disease of the diseased'.

You ignore this fact, pretending that he never cited gays as a disease. No rational person ever would.

Say the moron who brought the gay agenda front & center AGAIN

Say the crotchety old far who won't not click on links you aren't interested in, you insist on repeatedly reading the thread and whining about it.

I don't give a shit what you give me permission to discuss, old man. Take your walker and go back in the house
Derp

The derp is the senile old geezer who keeps telling us what we can discuss.

If you aren't interested in a discussion, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK

In what possible way was my thread title misleading to you?
I will mock you in your thread and you can do nothing about it.
Please continue your gay obsession faggot

That doesn't contradict what I said. Time for your meds

Like most Libertarians, you want to get rid of those functions that help other people but don't help you

Can you name a function that you want to get rid of that you benefit from?

You go first, what are these policies I want that help me I want and want to get rid of that don't help me exactly you are referring to?

The policies I want BTW help everyone. Roads, police, civil and criminal courts. There isn't a single policy I want that specifically helps me and not everyone else

Of course he will. I'm still waiting for him to quote me calling the British PM and British Intelligence liars.

You lost that argument, why are you bringing it up again?

Because I've never argued the point. You've hallucinated all of it, literally making up elaborate statements I've never made and attributing it to me.

Which is my point. You lie. When your argument runs out of steam, you just start making shit up. Like your bizarre hallucination that I called the British PM and British Intelligence liars.

I'm still waiting for you to back that nonsense up. And you're still gloriously failing.

That was classic, we had the expert on your opinion, you . Your point was you can't deny what I said, but I should go out and prove it because you can't say what your position is

You're proving my point again. You're just making up dialogue for me, pulled sideways out of your ass. And when I challenge you to quote me saying that the 'British PM and British Intelligence are liars'....

.........you've got nothing. Liars never do.

The challenge remains open. Quote me. We both know you can't, as we both know you made that shit up.

kaz said:
Fair enough on the blacks and gays as a group, but you're still trying to manufacture a gay equivalent to "the n word" and there isn't one

Sure there is. Both words are offensive in certain contexts...like when used as a pejorative by bigots.

Every word that can be used as "offensive in certain contexts" is the same, got it. Thanks for clarifying that

Could you please link to the CDC defining homosexuality as a disease?

CDC Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men Gender Risk HIV AIDS

And then remind us that you don't believe the existence of the CDC is constitutional.

Remind me where I said that. You want to know my view, ask me, don't tell me what my view is
Link doesnt show the cdc defining homosexuality as a disease, dunderhead.

Sure it does. It's the "CDC," the "Center for Disease[/u] Control and so they study diseases. They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease. And in that link they are saying HIV is a gay disease, it's a disease of the diseased. Get it now?
Good God Almighty, kaz.

It is going to be very, very difficult for another retard to top your stupidity.

No, seriously. I don't think I will live long enough to see anyone do it.

Yet another leftist without higher cognitive functions. I stopped trying to reason with the kool aid chuggers, I was screwing with them

And then remind us that you don't believe the existence of the CDC is constitutional.

Remind me where I said that. You want to know my view, ask me, don't tell me what my view is

Good God Almighty, kaz.

It is going to be very, very difficult for another retard to top your stupidity.

That was pretty stupid. I've already linked to the post and shown it to a few of my friends. We've been laughing since breakfast.

Worse, since Kaz has bizarrely insisted that gays are a disease because they're mentioned by the CDC........then does that mean that pregnant women, infants and children are also a disease because they have been mentioned by the CDC?

HIV transmission from mother to child during pregnancy, labor and delivery, or breastfeeding is known as perinatal transmission and is the most common route of HIV infection in children. When HIV is diagnosed before or during pregnancy, perinatal transmission can be reduced to less than 1% if appropriate medical treatment is given, the virus becomes undetectable, and breastfeeding is avoided.

CDC - HIV Among Pregnant Women Infants and Children - Pregnant Women Gender Risk

Kaz is the kind of batshit that just keeps on shitting.

You're the idiot that keeps on giving. Don't take calls from telemarketers. Trust me on that one

Good God Almighty, kaz.

The CDC also performs studies on injuries and fatalities by firearms. According to kaz's [il]logic, using a firearm is a disease since the CDC studies it.

Damn you people are gullible

Good God Almighty, kaz.

That was pretty stupid. I've already linked to the post and shown it to a few of my friends. We've been laughing since breakfast.

Worse, since Kaz has bizarrely insisted that gays are a disease because they're mentioned by the CDC........then does that mean that pregnant women, infants and children are also a disease because they have been mentioned by the CDC?

HIV transmission from mother to child during pregnancy, labor and delivery, or breastfeeding is known as perinatal transmission and is the most common route of HIV infection in children. When HIV is diagnosed before or during pregnancy, perinatal transmission can be reduced to less than 1% if appropriate medical treatment is given, the virus becomes undetectable, and breastfeeding is avoided.

CDC - HIV Among Pregnant Women Infants and Children - Pregnant Women Gender Risk

Kaz is the kind of batshit that just keeps on shitting.

You're the idiot that keeps on giving. Don't take calls from telemarketers. Trust me on that one

Yeah, if you told me the sun was shining at noon, I'd still go out and check. You're about as unreliable a source as there is.

As you don't know what you're talking about.

And you lie.

Ah- another Conservative lying in this thread.

How is this lie related to the other lies in the thread?

God knows- we certainly don't.

I thought I was the only conservative you know who lies. BTW, I'm not a conservative, but you are an idiot

Good God Almighty, kaz.

The CDC also performs studies on injuries and fatalities by firearms. According to kaz's [il]logic, using a firearm is a disease since the CDC studies it.
Yes, I invented the term Tard Logic™ for this very kind of thing on this forum.

What's your term for someone who doesn't get anything no matter how but obvious it is? Is it g5000?

Regardless of which political party southern racists belong to, they have always been primarily Conservative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back