Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Patience Skylar. Patience. Making this a holy war between democrats and republicans is not gonna help your case, is it? A lot has to do with how the questions are formed on the polls. Many republicans bought into the idea of civil unions first before "democrats" and are invested in that approach and voting on the other side of gay marriage based on said support. Just because a republican may not have answered yes to the poll question does not mean he doesn't want to do something that they see as equivalent for the gay folk. Many folk just have not yet studied the issue. On the democrat side.. yeah many are just voting the way they are told to vote by the guy taking the poll.

Change the question to should government be deciding whether two consenting adults can get married or not.. and you will get a different set of poll results.

Within a month the decision will be made for Republicans. The Supreme Court will decide

It is a perfect out for Republicans as they are not required to vote on anything and can now blame their loss on gay marriage on the Court

But are they bright enough to just let the issue go or will they offer the Democrats more ammunition for the 2016 election?
Given that the MSM is heavily entrenched in the liberal camp... I'm 99% sure the media will not hesitate from asking republicans, repeatedly, what their stance is on religious issues of gay marriage, abortion, evolution etc...

And the Supreme Court will give them an out

"I personally do not agree with the court but we as a nation, need to move on"

However, if they use it as an excuse to go batshit crazy and scream about Constitutional amendments and nullification by the states, Democrats will hang them on it
Correction... Democrats, Conservatives, and Independents will all hang them on it. Again democrats don't own the issue of liberty.

Democrats don't own the issue. But they do benefit the most from it. As the anti-gay marriage stance of the GOP hurts conservatives.
Why do democrats benefit from gay marriage? Huh? How is gay marriage a democrat function? The only way democrats can benefit from gay marriage is by stretching out the length of time it takes for gay marriage as a civil right to be the law of the land. Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

Because in many ways it largely is a left and right issue. Among democrats support is 76%. Among republicans, 37%.

And in the past both democrats and republicans have been less supportive of gay marriage than they are now. But democrats have changed the fastest, moving 43% points on the issue over the lifetime of the poll. More than double the 21 points that republicans have moved.

Though the 37% support from republicans is a new record for them. They've finally managed to best democratic support for same sex marriage.

If this were 1996.
Patience Skylar. Patience. Making this a holy war between democrats and republicans is not gonna help your case, is it? A lot has to do with how the questions are formed on the polls. Many republicans bought into the idea of civil unions first before "democrats" and are invested in that approach and voting on the other side of gay marriage based on said support. Just because a republican may not have answered yes to the poll question does not mean he doesn't want to do something that they see as equivalent for the gay folk. Many folk just have not yet studied the issue. On the democrat side.. yeah many are just voting the way they are told to vote by the guy taking the poll.

Change the question to should government be deciding whether two consenting adults can get married or not.. and you will get a different set of poll results.

Within a month the decision will be made for Republicans. The Supreme Court will decide

It is a perfect out for Republicans as they are not required to vote on anything and can now blame their loss on gay marriage on the Court

But are they bright enough to just let the issue go or will they offer the Democrats more ammunition for the 2016 election?
Given that the MSM is heavily entrenched in the liberal camp... I'm 99% sure the media will not hesitate from asking republicans, repeatedly, what their stance is on religious issues of gay marriage, abortion, evolution etc...

However, if they use it as an excuse to go batshit crazy and scream about Constitutional amendments and nullification by the states, Democrats will hang them on it

Before the ruling we already have Huckabee insisting that gays won't be satisfied until there are no more churches in the US. Republicans won't be able to help themselves. Or more accurately, Republicans with no real chance of winning the presidency will pander whorishly for unrighteous indignation of Evangalicals and go full batshit on the gay marriage issue.

And democrats will hang the party with it.
Yeah some will ... but then so do some of the democrats... so...

Worse, since Kaz has bizarrely insisted that gays are a disease because they're mentioned by the CDC.
Typical Skylar Bull Shit - Quoting people out of context

- AT least that's what I think you're doing - you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to think that's what she really said ... well --- yeah okay - maybe

Could you please link to the CDC defining homosexuality as a disease?

CDC Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men Gender Risk HIV AIDS

And then remind us that you don't believe the existence of the CDC is constitutional.

Remind me where I said that. You want to know my view, ask me, don't tell me what my view is
Link doesnt show the cdc defining homosexuality as a disease, dunderhead.

Sure it does. It's the "CDC," the "Center for Disease[/u] Control and so they study diseases. They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease. And in that link they are saying HIV is a gay disease, it's a disease of the diseased. Get it now?
Good God Almighty, kaz.

It is going to be very, very difficult for another retard to top your stupidity.

No, seriously. I don't think I will live long enough to see anyone do it.
The CDC also performs studies on injuries and fatalities by firearms. According to kaz's [il]logic, using a firearm is a disease since the CDC studies it.

I at least get the concept of straight government marriage. Perpetuation of the species. It is the best situation for kids to have a traditional family with a mother and father because:

1) Men and women have different personalities and it is ideal for kids to have a parental relationship with one of each. Having two of the same sex is like having two left shoes or two right shoes. Neither a left shoe nor right shoes is more important than the other, you need one of each. They are different.

2) Kids are best served with a stay at home parent, generally a mother for many reasons for nurturing, caring and helping them stay out of trouble unattended

So for a mother to stay home, it's expensive. Taxpayers as part of the species benefit from the advancement of the species. And frankly that leads even financially to better taxpayers on average in the future.

If gays want to mate and pool resources, that's fine. But why should taxpayers pay for that? Government revenue is reduced, but why? What do we get out of it? Why should we have to fund it? What benefit is it to society that we should be paying for it?

The question: This is a financial question, not a moral one. How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question

Obama to Joint Chiefs: Cut A-10 Warthog & Abrams Tank: We Need Funds for Transgender Surgery

Ah- another Conservative lying in this thread.

How is this lie related to the other lies in the thread?

God knows- we certainly don't.

Worse, since Kaz has bizarrely insisted that gays are a disease because they're mentioned by the CDC.

- AT least that's what I think you're doing - you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to think that's what she really said ... well --- yeah okay - maybe
kaz really said the CDC says gays are a disease. kaz really, really did.

I've seen a lot of dumb on this board, but that one is going to stay with me the rest of my life. Not kidding.

Not out of context at all- Kaz has repeated that claim dozens of times.

Is Kaz lying?

Sure- the only question is which of his posts are not lies- if any?

Correction... Democrats, Conservatives, and Independents will all hang them on it. Again democrats don't own the issue of liberty.

Democrats don't own the issue. But they do benefit the most from it. As the anti-gay marriage stance of the GOP hurts conservatives.
Why do democrats benefit from gay marriage? Huh?

Because they support it, and the majority of the nation supports it. Especially key demographics like independents....who support it by 64%. And younger voters who support it by more than 80%.

Because they're on the right side of history. Because their position makes them look more rational and open minded in comparison to conservatives who oppose it.

Because it extends freedoms and constitutional protection to Americans. Which benefit Democrats and every other American.

Because it cements gays and lesbians with democrats. And they're as small but vocal and influential demographic.

Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

You underestimate who virelent the opposite is to gay marriage among many conservatives. They won't let the issue lie. And every time they make batshit comments like Huckabee's yesterday.......Democrats will reap a rich bounty:

“It won’t stop until there are no more churches, until there are no more people who are spreading the Gospel,” the former Arkansas governor and potential 2016 presidential candidate said. "And I'm talking now about the unabridged, unapologetic gospel that is really God's truth."

Mike Huckabee Says Gay Rights Activists Won t Stop Until There Are No Churches - Bloomberg Politics

The batshit is strong with this one.

Could you please link to the CDC defining homosexuality as a disease?

CDC Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men Gender Risk HIV AIDS

And then remind us that you don't believe the existence of the CDC is constitutional.

Remind me where I said that. You want to know my view, ask me, don't tell me what my view is
Link doesnt show the cdc defining homosexuality as a disease, dunderhead.

Sure it does. It's the "CDC," the "Center for Disease[/u] Control and so they study diseases. They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease. And in that link they are saying HIV is a gay disease, it's a disease of the diseased. Get it now?
Good God Almighty, kaz.

It is going to be very, very difficult for another retard to top your stupidity.

No, seriously. I don't think I will live long enough to see anyone do it.
The CDC also performs studies on injuries and fatalities by firearms. According to kaz's [il]logic, using a firearm is a disease since the CDC studies it.
Yes, I invented the term Tard Logic™ for this very kind of thing on this forum.

Not out of context at all- Kaz has repeated that claim dozens of times.
Yep. It was not a slip.

Because they support it, and the majority of the nation supports it. Especially key demographics like independents....who support it by 64%. And younger voters who support it by more than 80%.

Because they're on the right side of history. Because their position makes them look more rational and open minded in comparison to conservatives who oppose it.

Because it extends freedoms and constitutional protection to Americans. Which benefit Democrats and every other American.

Because it cements gays and lesbians with democrats. And they're as small but vocal and influential demographic.

Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

You underestimate who virelent the opposite is to gay marriage among many conservatives. They won't let the issue lie. And every time they make batshit comments like Huckabee's yesterday.......Democrats will reap a rich bounty:

“It won’t stop until there are no more churches, until there are no more people who are spreading the Gospel,” the former Arkansas governor and potential 2016 presidential candidate said. "And I'm talking now about the unabridged, unapologetic gospel that is really God's truth."

Mike Huckabee Says Gay Rights Activists Won t Stop Until There Are No Churches - Bloomberg Politics

With the herd of Republican candidates, we can expect to see more of this as they try to 'disinguish' themselves to their base.

I really hope for the Republican Party that one of the candidates takes a public and moderate position- there are still gay Republicans and Republicans like Cheney who have discovered gay is okay after they choose family over ideology. Looking at the numbers- young Republicans have far less of an issue with 'gay'- at least one RNC candidate could be able to capitalize on this and be the voice of moderation and acceptance- but I expect instead they will go the other direction.

Why do democrats benefit from gay marriage? Huh? How is gay marriage a democrat function? The only way democrats can benefit from gay marriage is by stretching out the length of time it takes for gay marriage as a civil right to be the law of the land. Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

Democrats benefit because gay marriage is an issue they can beat Republicans over the head with and show how out of touch with society they are

The best outcome for Republicans is for this issue to go away

That's one possibility. Another is that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about and are babbling incoherently. Lets check the record to see which:

Kaz
Post 588
Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating Page 59 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You were saying, Greenbean?

No, I don't underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian religious right to screw up this country and the rest of the world for that matter. Nor do I underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian marxist pos democrats who are using political polls to gain power over us all and screw up the country and the rest of the world.

Gratz on the democrats getting one issue right... are you willing to sell your soul for marriage license? Given that the republicans are gonna side with it anyway?

No, I don't underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian religious right to screw up this country and the rest of the world for that matter. Nor do I underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian marxist pos democrats who are using political polls to gain power over us all and screw up the country and the rest of the world.

Citing the fact that the democratic party is with the majority of the country in support of same sex marriage isn't 'whacked out authoritarian marxism'.

Its just a fact.

Democrats benefit because gay marriage is an issue they can beat Republicans over the head with and show how out of touch with society they are

The best outcome for Republicans is for this issue to go away
Nah the best outcome for republicans is kicking the religious authoritarians out of party leadership positions.

Citing the fact that the democratic party is with the majority of the country in support of same sex marriage isn't 'whacked out authoritarian marxism'.

Its just a fact.
There are more issues than gay marriage.

I at least get the concept of straight government marriage. Perpetuation of the species. It is the best situation for kids to have a traditional family with a mother and father because:

1) Men and women have different personalities and it is ideal for kids to have a parental relationship with one of each. Having two of the same sex is like having two left shoes or two right shoes. Neither a left shoe nor right shoes is more important than the other, you need one of each. They are different.

2) Kids are best served with a stay at home parent, generally a mother for many reasons for nurturing, caring and helping them stay out of trouble unattended

So for a mother to stay home, it's expensive. Taxpayers as part of the species benefit from the advancement of the species. And frankly that leads even financially to better taxpayers on average in the future.

If gays want to mate and pool resources, that's fine. But why should taxpayers pay for that? Government revenue is reduced, but why? What do we get out of it? Why should we have to fund it? What benefit is it to society that we should be paying for it?

The question: This is a financial question, not a moral one. How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question

Obama to Joint Chiefs: Cut A-10 Warthog & Abrams Tank: We Need Funds for Transgender Surgery

Obama to Joint Chiefs Cut A-10 Warthog Abrams Tank We Need Funds for Transgender Surgery

11217815_657489804381851_4947456254669248052_n.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its just a fact.
There are more issues than gay marriage.
There are....but I find that Republican/Conservative stand on gay marriage to be a deal breaker for me....atm.

Forum List

Back