Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Why do democrats benefit from gay marriage? Huh?

Because they support it, and the majority of the nation supports it. Especially key demographics like independents....who support it by 64%. And younger voters who support it by more than 80%.

Because they're on the right side of history. Because their position makes them look more rational and open minded in comparison to conservatives who oppose it.

Because it extends freedoms and constitutional protection to Americans. Which benefit Democrats and every other American.

Because it cements gays and lesbians with democrats. And they're as small but vocal and influential demographic.

Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

You underestimate who virelent the opposite is to gay marriage among many conservatives. They won't let the issue lie. And every time they make batshit comments like Huckabee's yesterday.......Democrats will reap a rich bounty:

“It won’t stop until there are no more churches, until there are no more people who are spreading the Gospel,” the former Arkansas governor and potential 2016 presidential candidate said. "And I'm talking now about the unabridged, unapologetic gospel that is really God's truth."

Mike Huckabee Says Gay Rights Activists Won t Stop Until There Are No Churches - Bloomberg Politics

The batshit is strong with this one.
No, I don't underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian religious right to screw up this country and the rest of the world for that matter. Nor do I underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian marxist pos democrats who are using political polls to gain power over us all and screw up the country and the rest of the world.

Citing the fact that the democratic party is with the majority of the country in support of same sex marriage isn't 'whacked out authoritarian marxism'.

Its just a fact.
There are more issues than gay marriage.
There are....but I find that Republican/Conservative stand on gay marriage to be a deal breaker for me....atm.
Not a good reason to go Marxist. There are other parties.

Lying?

They tell him they love him just like all parents should

You implied they tell the kid they are his biological parents.

They tell him they are his parents....which they are

Why does a young child need to know about biology?
So they lie? They are not his parents. Only one of them is.
Did you even take high school biology, Nutjobber?

Of course they are his parents....what world do you live in?

They are not his biological parents.

It's funny to see conservatives resort to vilifying adoption all for the sake of bashing gays.

I thought adoption was the number one alternative to abortion?

Now your contempt for adoption equals or exceeds that for abortion?

Whoa!

And the Supreme Court will give them an out

"I personally do not agree with the court but we as a nation, need to move on"

However, if they use it as an excuse to go batshit crazy and scream about Constitutional amendments and nullification by the states, Democrats will hang them on it
Correction... Democrats, Conservatives, and Independents will all hang them on it. Again democrats don't own the issue of liberty.

Democrats don't own the issue. But they do benefit the most from it. As the anti-gay marriage stance of the GOP hurts conservatives.
Why do democrats benefit from gay marriage? Huh? How is gay marriage a democrat function? The only way democrats can benefit from gay marriage is by stretching out the length of time it takes for gay marriage as a civil right to be the law of the land. Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

Democrats benefit because gay marriage is an issue they can beat Republicans over the head with and show how out of touch with society they are

The best outcome for Republicans is for this issue to go away
Nah the best outcome for republicans is kicking the religious authoritarians out of party leadership positions.

Which they seem to be afraid to do

Meanwhile, Dems get to pull out the broad Brush to paint all Republicans as anti-gay

Because they support it, and the majority of the nation supports it. Especially key demographics like independents....who support it by 64%. And younger voters who support it by more than 80%.

Because they're on the right side of history. Because their position makes them look more rational and open minded in comparison to conservatives who oppose it.

Because it extends freedoms and constitutional protection to Americans. Which benefit Democrats and every other American.

Because it cements gays and lesbians with democrats. And they're as small but vocal and influential demographic.

Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

You underestimate who virelent the opposite is to gay marriage among many conservatives. They won't let the issue lie. And every time they make batshit comments like Huckabee's yesterday.......Democrats will reap a rich bounty:

“It won’t stop until there are no more churches, until there are no more people who are spreading the Gospel,” the former Arkansas governor and potential 2016 presidential candidate said. "And I'm talking now about the unabridged, unapologetic gospel that is really God's truth."

Mike Huckabee Says Gay Rights Activists Won t Stop Until There Are No Churches - Bloomberg Politics

No, I don't underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian religious right to screw up this country and the rest of the world for that matter. Nor do I underestimate the ability of the whacked out authoritarian marxist pos democrats who are using political polls to gain power over us all and screw up the country and the rest of the world.

Citing the fact that the democratic party is with the majority of the country in support of same sex marriage isn't 'whacked out authoritarian marxism'.

Its just a fact.
There are....but I find that Republican/Conservative stand on gay marriage to be a deal breaker for me....atm.

It will reach 80% before Republicans admit that they really supported it all along and blame the left wing media

However, if they use it as an excuse to go batshit crazy and scream about Constitutional amendments and nullification by the states, Democrats will hang them on it
Correction... Democrats, Conservatives, and Independents will all hang them on it. Again democrats don't own the issue of liberty.

Democrats don't own the issue. But they do benefit the most from it. As the anti-gay marriage stance of the GOP hurts conservatives.
Why do democrats benefit from gay marriage? Huh? How is gay marriage a democrat function? The only way democrats can benefit from gay marriage is by stretching out the length of time it takes for gay marriage as a civil right to be the law of the land. Once the Gay marriage issue is settled the gays can go back to being supporters of productive policies vs things like hand-out programs designed to break the bank.

Democrats benefit because gay marriage is an issue they can beat Republicans over the head with and show how out of touch with society they are

Nah the best outcome for republicans is kicking the religious authoritarians out of party leadership positions.

Good luck with that. That's the 20% that shows up every election. The GOP can't afford to alienate the base.

Which they seem to be afraid to do

Meanwhile, Dems get to pull out the broad Brush to paint all Republicans as anti-gay
I honestly hope the republicans loose the party over it. Let them burn in the hell they created. When they start pushing liberty again I'll reconsider voting for them. Till then I vote for the best candidate, and that is usually the libertarian.

Its just a fact.
Not a good reason to go Marxist. There are other parties.
Not Marxist. Never said so.

Its just a fact.

It will reach 80% before Republicans admit that they really supported it all along and blame the left wing media

I eagerly await the day where a gray haired Ted Cruz longingly recounts how he used to march in SF Gay Pride in support of gay marriage.

Last edited:
You implied they tell the kid they are his biological parents.

They tell him they are his parents....which they are

Why does a young child need to know about biology?
So they lie? They are not his parents. Only one of them is.
Did you even take high school biology, Nutjobber?

Of course they are his parents....what world do you live in?

They are not his biological parents.

It's funny to see conservatives resort to vilifying adoption all for the sake of bashing gays.

I thought adoption was the number one alternative to abortion?

Now your contempt for adoption equals or exceeds that for abortion?

Whoa!
That should tell you something. On the "Bad Scale", Gay trumps Abortion.

Its just a fact.

I eagerly await the day where a gray haired Ted Cruz longingly recounts his participation in SF Gay Pride in support of gay marriage.

Its not that I "opposed" gay marriage, I just though it was a states issue

Same excuse they used on Civil Rights

Its just a fact.

I eagerly await the day where a gray haired Ted Cruz longingly recounts his participation in SF Gay Pride in support of gay marriage.

It was the democrats that opposed civil rights for blacks. The democrats were the party of the kkk. Thats when the democrats started putting on republican hats to turn the republican party into racist religious whacks. Try to keep up.

It was the democrats that opposed civil rights for blacks. The democrats were the party of the kkk. Thats when the democrats started putting on republican hats to turn the republican party into racist religious whacks. Try to keep up.

Wrong...it was southerners, period. The vote for Civil Rights was a regional vote.

regioncivlrights.jpeg

Democrats and Republicans have changed in the last 50 years

Conservatives haven't

Its just a fact.

That's only because you think with your crotch.

Yo duke - I'm 100% Republican Conservative and I'm an Agnostic. Stop stereotyping little fella . I bet you think all Blacks like fried chicken and wartymelon, all Latinos carry knives, and gays are just as sane as normal people ..:ack-1:

Democrats and Republicans have changed in the last 50 years

Conservatives haven't
OT: Yo MUGS - what happened to Norton the sewer Worker ?

Worse, since Kaz has bizarrely insisted that gays are a disease because they're mentioned by the CDC.
Typical Skylar Bull Shit - Quoting people out of context

- AT least that's what I think you're doing - you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to think that's what she really said ... well --- yeah okay - maybe

That's one possibility. Another is that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about and are babbling incoherently. Lets check the record to see which:

Sure it does. It's the "CDC," the "Center for Disease[/u] Control and so they study diseases. They study gays, so they are saying gays are a disease. And in that link they are saying HIV is a gay disease, it's a disease of the diseased. Get it now?

Kaz
Post 588
Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating Page 59 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You were saying, Greenbean?

I was saying you twisted and quoted out of context. While the eloquence of Kaz leaves a tad to be desired - The sum and substance of her post was that HIV is [predominantly] a Gay Disease.

And that Gays are Diseased - which sadly they are, in the respect that they are mentally psychologically diseased as well as being more prone to physical maladies largely arising from their perverted lifestyles. omosessuale panda capice ?

Forum List

Back