Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

• More than 1.2 million people in the United States are living with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 7 (14%) are unaware of their infection.
  • Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV.
  • By race, blacks/African Americans face the most severe burden of HIV.
Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States4, in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections2. MSM accounted for 54% of all people living with HIV infection in 2011, the most recent year these data are available1.

HIV in the United States Statistics Overview Statistics Center HIV AIDS CDC

Although MSM accounted for 54% of all people living with HIV infection in 2011- it is unknown how many of those not statistically counted as MSM are closet fags nor how many were infected by half fags [bi-sexuals] or infected by someone who was infected by someone who was a half fag and so on down the line.

Thank you for pointing out once more that the claims that AID's is a 'gay disease' is just a lie perpetuated by bigoted homophobes.

Since as the statistics you have provided show- 46% of all HIV in the United States is not related to homosexuality.

I just quoted CDC statistics that show 85% of HIV is attributed to Male-2-Male transmission, and that probably is a gross underestimate.

HIV is a gay disease.

So Brip- once again- you claim:
HIV is a gay disease

And you also have stated you hate gays.

Therefore, according to your perverse 'logic'- you hate anyone with HIV.

Therefore you hate this little girl.

View attachment 41526

Because to you she is gay- because she has HIV- and you hate all gays.

Brip lives his/her life to hate others- including this little girl.

Because she has HIV- which Brip thinks is gay- and Brip hates all things gay.

You're an idiot. Do you actually imagine this propaganda technique is fooling anyone?

Did I go too fast for you? I know anyone actually using your words against you must confuse you

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

Repeating your idiocy doesn't make it appear more intelligence.

You're a dumb fucking queer. That's all anyone needs to know about what you post.

How are they exempt from the Estate tax?

Seriously? OK, government marriage exempts you from the estate tax, there is no limit to how much money you can get from your partner and not pay tax on it. You didn't know that?

And, I am certain this has been mentioned...but....

Are you actually saying, those who are married and getting this subsidy (as you call it) are part of the "47"% sucking off the gvt teat?

The 47% are taxpayers who don't pay any taxes. Gays would be at all income levels. Some would be in the 47% anyway some not either way, some would go from the 53% to the 47%. I'm not clear how you get that gays as a whole would or wouldn't be tax payers from anything I said

I thought you all believed that tax breaks are not truly tax breaks because the money is really the person's who earned the money...?

It's not that simple. I'll answer it two ways.

In the spirit of the thread

1) This thread isn't about my view, it's about holding liberals accountable to your own standard. The "hypocrisy" you claim ironically is on you, that's the point of the thread, your leftists standards are endless hypocrisies.
2) Leftists, the ones who want gay government marriage, are the same ones who want the death tax and high progressive taxes, then OMG, not for gays though. So again, you struck hypocrisy. And it is you. LOL

My actual view

I support evading and avoiding taxes in any possible way. I only don't cheat on my taxes because I keep my eye on the sparrow. However, that doesn't mean I can't point out your hypocrisy. Ironically, you noticed your hypocrisy as well...

You all need to make up your minds on this crud and stop being so hypocritical....imho.

Leftists make up an endlessly convoluted and contractory bull shit system and to counter anything you want we are supposed to take your ball of yarn and untangle it perfectly or we are "so hypocritical." What a load of bull

Are you exempt from the estate tax?

Yes. I did my duty as a red blooded American and screwed until I had a brood. Though granted I didn't stop then...

You realize this doesn't contradict my post. I did the concept of marriage, gays can't. They can adopt or have test tube children, but what are we getting out of that?

Families

Dysfunctional families and messed up children is what you get.

Again, you try to create an imaginary argument by making up what other posters have said

I made up nothing, you and Seawytch both made the point that I'm a hypocrite for having a government marriage when I oppose government marriage. I have repeatedly and clearly informed you both how important that is to my wife. You both reject it. Your message is clear.

My values are that my partner's feelings are more important than my political views to me. Period. They are. There is zero hypocrisy in that unless you reject my partner's feelings, which you both do.

You don't get to say it and not own it. Neither of you are ready for a true marriage until you realize real marriage is not just about you and what you get out of it
You're a sell out of your principles. And yet you still try to parade that you are against government marriage when you have one. That makes you not only a hypocrite of the first order, but a coward to your principles too. That added to your constant lying about other people say gives you the Loser Trifecta.

As I said, my standard is that my wife's feelings are more important to me than my political views, so your statement I am a "sell out of (my) principles" isn't so sweet heart, sorry. I am exactly following my principles. I am violating your principles, but that isn't selling out no matter how you slice it.

So just to be clear, you do not compromise your principles for your partner, that would be to sell them out? That is what you are saying your standard is?

Begging the question. Read my OP post

Your OP says this .

How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question

Childless opposite sex married couples get the benefit of filing jointly. They aren't 'perpetuating' the species. Why should they get the benefit and not same sex married couples?

Allowing Registered Domestic Partners and Individuals in Civil Unions to file Joint Returns or file as head of head of household is all it would take to solve the queer marriage quagmire if that were truly the case - it is not the case .
Then they wouldn't be legally married. How does that resolve the issue of inequality?
You're still out of touch - follow the thread back to the post I replied to and perhaps you'll get a clue.

So far as inequality - a mentally diseased degenerate pervert [aka GAY] is equal in all respects - they can marry any member of the opposite sex that they so choose.

Now don't misinterpret what I said like you've been doing all along with Kaz and others on this thread - I SAID - they are equal in all respects - I did not say they were entitled to Respect - Got it ?

You're an idiot even for this board full of idiot conservatives.

Saying gays are equal because they can marry someone of the opposite is sheer idiocy.

No, that's the actual fact of the matter.

How are they exempt from the Estate tax?

Seriously? OK, government marriage exempts you from the estate tax, there is no limit to how much money you can get from your partner and not pay tax on it. You didn't know that?

And, I am certain this has been mentioned...but....

Are you actually saying, those who are married and getting this subsidy (as you call it) are part of the "47"% sucking off the gvt teat?

The 47% are taxpayers who don't pay any taxes. Gays would be at all income levels. Some would be in the 47% anyway some not either way, some would go from the 53% to the 47%. I'm not clear how you get that gays as a whole would or wouldn't be tax payers from anything I said

I thought you all believed that tax breaks are not truly tax breaks because the money is really the person's who earned the money...?

It's not that simple. I'll answer it two ways.

In the spirit of the thread

1) This thread isn't about my view, it's about holding liberals accountable to your own standard. The "hypocrisy" you claim ironically is on you, that's the point of the thread, your leftists standards are endless hypocrisies.
2) Leftists, the ones who want gay government marriage, are the same ones who want the death tax and high progressive taxes, then OMG, not for gays though. So again, you struck hypocrisy. And it is you. LOL

My actual view

I support evading and avoiding taxes in any possible way. I only don't cheat on my taxes because I keep my eye on the sparrow. However, that doesn't mean I can't point out your hypocrisy. Ironically, you noticed your hypocrisy as well...

You all need to make up your minds on this crud and stop being so hypocritical....imho.

Leftists make up an endlessly convoluted and contractory bull shit system and to counter anything you want we are supposed to take your ball of yarn and untangle it perfectly or we are "so hypocritical." What a load of bull

Are you exempt from the estate tax?

Yes. I did my duty as a red blooded American and screwed until I had a brood. Though granted I didn't stop then...

You realize this doesn't contradict my post. I did the concept of marriage, gays can't. They can adopt or have test tube children, but what are we getting out of that?

Families

Dysfunctional families and messed up children is what you get.

Yeah- thats what you bigots keep saying

But you bigots lie about all sorts of stuff- look at Kaz's posts.

Again, you try to create an imaginary argument by making up what other posters have said

I made up nothing, you and Seawytch both made the point that I'm a hypocrite for having a government marriage when I oppose government marriage. I have repeatedly and clearly informed you both how important that is to my wife. You both reject it. Your message is clear.

My values are that my partner's feelings are more important than my political views to me. Period. They are. There is zero hypocrisy in that unless you reject my partner's feelings, which you both do.

You don't get to say it and not own it. Neither of you are ready for a true marriage until you realize real marriage is not just about you and what you get out of it
Irony alert from the pussy-whipped guy who "only got a legal marriage" because his spouse told him to.

Strawman

As I already pointed out with CDC statistics, women and children are a small fraction of HIV cases in this country.

• More than 1.2 million people in the United States are living with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 7 (14%) are unaware of their infection.
  • Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV.

Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States4, in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections2. MSM accounted for 54% of all people living with HIV infection in 2011, the most recent year these data are available1.

Although MSM accounted for 54% of all people living with HIV infection in 2011- it is unknown how many of those not statistically counted as MSM are closet fags nor how many were infected by half fags [bi-sexuals] or infected by someone who was infected by someone who was a half fag and so on down the line.

Thank you for pointing out once more that the claims that AID's is a 'gay disease' is just a lie perpetuated by bigoted homophobes.

Since as the statistics you have provided show- 46% of all HIV in the United States is not related to homosexuality.

I just quoted CDC statistics that show 85% of HIV is attributed to Male-2-Male transmission, and that probably is a gross underestimate.

HIV is a gay disease.

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

How much HIV are a married lesbian couple spreading?

None, which just goes to show that HIV is the result of frequent and repeated anal sex.

HIV is a gay disease.

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

You're an idiot. Do you actually imagine this propaganda technique is fooling anyone?

Did I go too fast for you? I know anyone actually using your words against you must confuse you

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

You're a dumb fucking queer. That's all anyone needs to know about what you post.

You're a teen tiny dicked homophobic asshole who attacks homosexuals to compensate for his shortcomings.
Thats all anyone needs to know about what you post

images

Begging the question. Read my OP post

Your OP says this .

How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question

Childless opposite sex married couples get the benefit of filing jointly. They aren't 'perpetuating' the species. Why should they get the benefit and not same sex married couples?

Allowing Registered Domestic Partners and Individuals in Civil Unions to file Joint Returns or file as head of head of household is all it would take to solve the queer marriage quagmire if that were truly the case - it is not the case .
Then they wouldn't be legally married. How does that resolve the issue of inequality?
You're still out of touch - follow the thread back to the post I replied to and perhaps you'll get a clue.

So far as inequality - a mentally diseased degenerate pervert [aka GAY] is equal in all respects - they can marry any member of the opposite sex that they so choose.

Now don't misinterpret what I said like you've been doing all along with Kaz and others on this thread - I SAID - they are equal in all respects - I did not say they were entitled to Respect - Got it ?
Allowing them to marry a person of the opposite gender but not the person they love and want to be married to is denying them their inalienable right to pursue happiness. We don't do that in America. As far as repect, who the fuck cares who you respect?

No it isn't. That's like saying not allowing men to use the women's restroom is "denying them their inalienable right to pursue happiness." Marriage is a union of a man and a woman. Any other claims are a joke.

Your OP says this .

Allowing them to marry a person of the opposite gender but not the person they love and want to be married to is denying them their inalienable right to pursue happiness. We don't do that in America. As far as repect, who the fuck cares who you respect?

Allowing a man to marry a woman but denying a woman the right to marry that woman is gender discrimination and gender discrimination is in fact unconstitutional.

According to that theory, having separate restrooms for men and woman is "gender discrimination." The courts have always allowed gender discrimination when it's appropriate.

HIV is a gay disease.

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

None, which just goes to show that HIV is the result of frequent and repeated anal sex.

Actually that doesn't show that at all.

Really, I feel like I am lecturing a 12 year old boy who has skipped every science class.

HIV is a contagious disease spread by bodily fluids. Among the ways HIV can be transmitted are through contact with blood(transfusions, sharing needles), through heterosexual sex, through childbirth, and through anal sex.

HIV does not spread unless someone has it- you can have anal sex everyday for the rest of your life with your partner, and if your partner is monogamous you will not get HIV from him.

On the other hand- if your have anal sex with a partner who does have HIV, you can get it the very first time. As you can if you have vaginal sex- though that is far less likely.

And it doesn't matter whether or not the person receiving the anal sex is a man or a woman- gay or straight- HIV doesn't care. Persons who use condoms are protected so long as the condom does not break, and people whose viral count through treatment has gone to zero do not spread HIV.

And finally- there really is no excuse now for the spread of HIV now. No person should be having unprotected anonymous sex.

Which is just another argument to encourage couples to marry- whether they are gay or straight.

HIV is a gay disease.

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

The irony is thick with that post.

HIV is a gay disease.

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

Question should be

How did this little Girl contract HIV

Somewhere in the line of transmission form the initial source to this kid the odds are 999 out of 1000 that there's a slimy faggot involved and this poor kid is paying the price for perverts to get their rocks off.

So you hate this little girl also?

Still twisting and slanting -

No douche bag.... But I do hate the slimy mother fukkers that set into motion the chain of events that is killing her and others like her. Not just the perverts, they're just twisted mentally diseased degenerates - its the enablers - the douche bags such as yourself who are unable to comprehend the simplest of casual effect relationships .

One thing you have to consider whenever debating the queers and their defenders: They don't have an honest bone in their bodies. Lying and dissembling is what they do. What else can they do when everything they believe is a lie?

HIV is a gay disease.

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

Question should be

How did this little Girl contract HIV

Somewhere in the line of transmission form the initial source to this kid the odds are 999 out of 1000 that there's a slimy faggot involved and this poor kid is paying the price for perverts to get their rocks off.

So you hate this little girl also?

Still twisting and slanting -

No douche bag.... But I do hate the .

Yeah you do hate- pretty much all you have is hate.

Clearly you hate homosexuals- and probably anyone else who disagrees with you.

Your life is filled with hate, ignorance and fear- and you can't make a post without exposing all three.

Everyone hates vicious lying douche bags.

You're a sell out of your principles. And yet you still try to parade that you are against government marriage when you have one. That makes you not only a hypocrite of the first order, but a coward to your principles too. That added to your constant lying about other people say gives you the Loser Trifecta.

As I said, my standard is that my wife's feelings are more important to me than my political views, so your statement I am a "sell out of (my) principles" isn't so sweet heart, sorry. I am exactly following my principles. I am violating your principles, but that isn't selling out no matter how you slice it.

So just to be clear, you do not compromise your principles for your partner, that would be to sell them out? That is what you are saying your standard is?
Ok, then. That is fine. So every time you pretend to be all against government marriage, and I see it, I'll just mention that. Okey dokey?

Allowing a man to marry a woman but denying a woman the right to marry that woman is gender discrimination and gender discrimination is in fact unconstitutional.

According to that theory, having separate restrooms for men and woman is "gender discrimination." The courts have always allowed gender discrimination when it's appropriate.
Do you have a separate restroom for men and women at your house?

HIV is a gay disease.

HIV is a gay disease

View attachment 41526

Tell us more about how you get HIV thru frequent and repeated anal sex..........

This whole thread is just all about Kaz wanting homosexuals to pay for the bennies he and his wife enjoy, and to ensure that homosexuals do not get those bennies.
Kaz and his/her spouse are not the ones prolifically and carelessly spreading Diseast.

How do you know that?

They could be as disease ridden as yourself, and going forth as modern day Typhoid Marys.

Yet they can still be married.

The chances of contracting HIV via heterosexual sex are lower than your chances of getting hit by a meteorite.

Do you have a separate restroom for men and women at your house?

As always, you're too stupid to bother wasting time on a substantive response.

This whole thread is just all about Kaz wanting homosexuals to pay for the bennies he and his wife enjoy, and to ensure that homosexuals do not get those bennies.
Kaz and his/her spouse are not the ones prolifically and carelessly spreading Diseast.

How do you know that?

They could be as disease ridden as yourself, and going forth as modern day Typhoid Marys.

Yet they can still be married.

The chances of contracting HIV via heterosexual sex are lower than your chances of getting hit by a meteorite.
ORLY????? :lol:

Forum List

Back