🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why should women's opinion on rape matter?

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
I think if women want to have an opinion on rape, they need to grow a penis. A woman isn't a man, so she has no idea how a man's sex drive feels, so since she'll never be a man she has no right to judge a rapist for his actions.

Much as some progressives say a man's opinion on abortion shouldn't' matter, a woman's opinion on rape shouldn't either by that logic.

I think if women want to have an opinion on rape, they need to grow a penis. A woman isn't a man, so she has no idea how a man's sex drive feels, so since she'll never be a man she has no right to judge a rapist for his actions.

Much as some progressives say a man's opinion on abortion shouldn't' matter, a woman's opinion on rape shouldn't either by that logic.
The reason for saying a man's opinion on abortion shouldn't matter isn't about how it feels to be a woman. It is about having the power over her body's ability to reproduce.
Your OP is amazingly ignorant, but I had to say something.

troll_thread.jpg

since they are the ones usually being raped....yea i guess it matters.....and if a guy cant control his sexual urges,then he aint much of a man....

the fact is the wingnut doesn't want the opinion of either in any case just for them to follow whatever he deems appropriate by their own set of self-stylised standards, mysteriously derived from the christian bible ...

Dear IndependantAce
I don't need to own a gun to understand that NOBODY wants their CONSENT violated by coercing or shooting them with a gun.

The issue is CONSENT.

Whether or not I have a penis or suffer either surges of estrogen or testosterone , whether I have experimented with alcohol pot tobacco or other drugs, I know ppl do not want their CONSENT violated regardless if someone is under the influence of any chemical imbalances induced or natural.

Women or men may not have an opinion if you consented or not if they weren't there to witness if you verbally agreed with sound mind.

But for expressing their own permission and consent YES women have the right to their opinion dissent and consent as part of human free will, as do men.

IndependantAce if you mean not to judge why ppl mess up, then sure you can argue nobody has the right to judge ppl personally as in condemning the person as unredeemable or inhuman; but as for their judgement ppl do have the right to argue against someone violating the consent of another person.

That act is still a crime, and ppl do have the right to judge that as a violation.

If you don't believe in judging one person as more at fault than the other , at the very least one or both ppl may be considered guilty of "relationship abuse" where the injury and damage caused is still wrong, even if the parties don't agree whose fault was whose.

I think it is also worth noting that those urges are easily regulated... manually.

Just buy some lotion, dude. You be able to reason better afterward.

I think it is also worth noting that those urges are easily regulated... manually.

Just buy some lotion, dude. You be able to reason better afterward.

hush, undoubtedly a sin - a form of their prostitution .... it's illegal to do that.

Why should the state tell a rapist what he can do with his own body?

If a woman can murder an innocent baby in her womb without it's consent, then why does a man need consent to rape?

If a woman can murder an innocent baby in her womb without it's consent, then why does a man need consent to rape?
So you think that there should be no laws saying it would be illegal to rape or murder you?

Or do you just think that you should have the right to rape women- but no one has the right to rape you.

So you think that there should be no laws saying it would be illegal to rape or murder you?

Or do you just think that you should have the right to rape women- but no one has the right to rape you.
I'm just saying that abortionists should support rape if they want to be logically consistent.

I'm just saying that abortionists should support rape if they want to be logically consistent.

And that consistent is that you believe men should control what a woman does with her body- so a man should be able to rape a woman- and a man should be able to require a woman to carry his fetus and bear his child after he rapes her?

Forum List

Back