Why the Benghazi Cover-Up is Not the Next Watergate

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Neal Boortz
May 08, 2013

There was one current and one future presidency to be saved here, so a narrative had to be developed and presented to the American people that would clear 0bama and Hillary of any culpability. So not only did they come up with this phony YouTube video lie, they actually used the police power of the Executive branch of government to take an American citizen, an unknown video producer from California, and jam him in jail on spurious (at best) charges in order to support their phony and entirely contrived YouTube video narrative.
{Snip}
They are more likely to buy into White House Spokesman Jay Carney’s “That was a long time ago” narrative, or Hillary’s “What difference does it make” rant than they are to actually care about a deliberate, lying cover-up of the reasons behind the death of four Americans.
{snip}
Benghazi 0bama’s Watergate? For that to happen you need concerned citizens who actually care and a media that will do it’s job objectively. Both ingredients are in short supply.

Read more:
Why the Benghazi Cover-Up is Not the Next Watergate - Neal Boortz - Page full

INHMO, This administration is counting on the indifference of the public to weather this incompetence produced by Mr. Obama and his appointed absentee CEO's at the State Department. Just how many of these people have been dismissed based upon their performance in the debacle of the Benghazi attack on 9/11/12?

By Neal Boortz
May 08, 2013

There was one current and one future presidency to be saved here, so a narrative had to be developed and presented to the American people that would clear 0bama and Hillary of any culpability. So not only did they come up with this phony YouTube video lie, they actually used the police power of the Executive branch of government to take an American citizen, an unknown video producer from California, and jam him in jail on spurious (at best) charges in order to support their phony and entirely contrived YouTube video narrative.
{Snip}
They are more likely to buy into White House Spokesman Jay Carney’s “That was a long time ago” narrative, or Hillary’s “What difference does it make” rant than they are to actually care about a deliberate, lying cover-up of the reasons behind the death of four Americans.
{snip}
Benghazi 0bama’s Watergate? For that to happen you need concerned citizens who actually care and a media that will do it’s job objectively. Both ingredients are in short supply.

Read more:

INHMO, This administration is counting on the indifference of the public to weather this incompetence produced by Mr. Obama and his appointed absentee CEO's at the State Department. Just how many of these people have been dismissed based upon their performance in the debacle of the Benghazi attack on 9/11/12?

Has anyone noticed that a Congressional Hearing of this magnitude is not aired by CSPAN? Hmm???

By Neal Boortz
May 08, 2013

{Snip}
{snip}

Read more:

Has anyone noticed that a Congressional Hearing of this magnitude is not aired by CSPAN? Hmm???

C-Span online. Dems are getting destroyed.

1.) Nobody was killed in the Watergate affair
2.) No acts of war were committed in the Watergate affair

Plus what Neal Boortz wrote.

I believe the owners of the media could make this quite a scandal if they wished too. Just a hunch but I think they have the power

Damn, that was quick.

Thought the wingers wouldn't be despairing over what a nothingburger these hearings are turning out to be until after they're done.

By Neal Boortz
May 08, 2013

{Snip}
{snip}

Read more:

If true, you may want to be careful. Perhaps the gov't is monitoring you because it considers you a threat. You may just disappear and find yourself in a FEMA camp.

Of course, there's ANOTHER possibility. It's that the gov't really doesn't care what you post because

A. they have much more important issues regarding domestic governance and international relations to deal with on a daily basis

and because

B. freedom of speech seems to breed wholesale numbers of people who have countless conspiracy theories and/or strange ideas about gov't conspiracies, flying saucer abductions, and Big Foot sightings...just to name a few.

Now, doesn't that seem much more likely?

In such a case, your statements are purely rampant speculation based on little more than your (and others') overused sense of imagination which is more in keeping with a pulp fiction political thriller written by Tom Clancy.

Didn't Obama say it was a terorist attack the day after? the gop is trying to tie this to an al queda planned, bankrolled and trained conspiracy ... but it doesn't fly. It's meat to the Issa and Lindsey Graham voters.

CNN Fact Check: A day after Libya attack, Obama described it as 'acts of terror' - CNN.com

He blamed a video right?

I don't recall about obama, but sure in the beginning some thought the hate film on Mohammad was the bait. It took about 14 days to identify who the players were. It wasn't osama, it was a local group. I am surprised the leaders haven't been identified and killed, and that made public.

But the coverup shite? Get over it. There was an election. Mitt lost.

Didn't Obama say it was a terorist attack the day after? the gop is trying to tie this to an al queda planned, bankrolled and trained conspiracy ... but it doesn't fly. It's meat to the Issa and Lindsey Graham voters.

CNN Fact Check: A day after Libya attack, Obama described it as 'acts of terror' - CNN.com

He blamed a video right?

I don't recall about obama, but sure in the beginning some thought the hate film on Mohammad was the bait. It took about 14 days to identify who the players were. It wasn't osama, it was a local group. I am surprised the leaders haven't been identified and killed, and that made public.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3V7Oqe1q-g]Obama Lying on Letterman Show - YouTube[/ame]

Well, I had to look up the letterman appearance, and he doesn't get to it till about min 23 of 30something, but OMG OBAMA SAID 7 DAYS AFTER THE ATTACK THAT THE FILM INSPIRED TERRORISTS TO ATTACK OUR CONSULATES AND EMBASSIES.....

I think you have the smoking gun of all smoking guns here and you should proceed DIE-RECTALLY TO IMPEACHMENt

I believe the owners of the media could make this quite a scandal if they wished too. Just a hunch but I think they have the power

That has been my contention all along. The American people have a reasonable
expectation to get the truth. From the get go this administration has obviously lied to the American Public for POLITICAL reasons. It was all about the re-election and the incompetence of Obama and his absentee appointees.

He blamed a video right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3V7Oqe1q-g]Obama Lying on Letterman Show - YouTube[/ame]

Because Obama LIED AND PEOPLE DIED.

Because Obama LIED AND PEOPLE DIED.

You're denying the the hate video caused violence? 7 days in Obama may have mistakenly thought the video was tied to Benghazi, but the fact is we don't know, and he may well even now be right. Can you tell whether the crowd was larger because of the outrage? Can you tell whether without the crowd, the ambassador might have escaped? You can't. We don't know. We know that some local milita, aka street thugs, planned the attack with infantry support weapons ahead of time. And, most likely, Obama downplayed the preplanned attack angle when the admin found out sometime before the election.

You are simply desperate to achieve partisan ends. That's it. It's all you got. Which is why MSM is pretty much holding its nose and trying to ignore you.

You're denying the the hate video caused violence? 7 days in Obama may have mistakenly thought the video was tied to Benghazi, but the fact is we don't know, and he may well even now be right. Can you tell whether the crowd was larger because of the outrage? Can you tell whether without the crowd, the ambassador might have escaped? You can't. We don't know. We know that some local milita, aka street thugs, planned the attack with infantry support weapons ahead of time. And, most likely, Obama downplayed the preplanned attack angle when the admin found out sometime before the election.

You are simply desperate to achieve partisan ends. That's it. It's all you got. Which is why MSM is pretty much holding its nose and trying to ignore you.

The only people not calling it a terrorist attack were the obama admin.
Hell,even the Libyan prez called it terrorism from the start.
Dems looked like morons throughout the hearings.

That is why the hearing was only shown on the Internet and not TV.

Forum List

Back