Why The Big Lie About Steve Bannon?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon

3 paragraphs in, and I realized I should have looked at the source. No wonder it read like the rightwing MediaMatters. PJ.

What big lie? Breitbart doesn't even try to pretend it's anything but what it is. And Bannon helped build it.

'Cause Stevie touched the establishment in it's naughty place and the punishment for that is to be slandered mercilessly!

'Cause Stevie touched the establishment in it's naughty place and the punishment for that is to be slandered mercilessly!
He made his living off of slandering people mercilessly. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

He made his living off of slandering people mercilessly. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
As usual evidence doesn't factor into the race baiting slander mobs equation.... apparently you didn't. Bother to read the article, no surprise.

I like Steve Bannon a lot!

Bless him!!! you are the best Steve! :2up::clap::clap2:

3 paragraphs in, and I realized I should have looked at the source. No wonder it read like the rightwing MediaMatters. PJ.

So you lack the intellectual honesty to even bother to look at the research the journalist did in the article? Typical regressive.

So you lack the intellectual honesty to even bother to look at the research the journalist did in the article? Typical regressive.

It's a bad idea to parade a sows ear as a silk purse.

What big lie? Breitbart doesn't even try to pretend it's anything but what it is. And Bannon helped build it.

Another regressive that refuses to look at the facts. Run along child.

As usual evidence doesn't factor into the race baiting slander mobs equation.... apparently you didn't. Bother to read the article, no surprise.
Didn't bother to address my post at all. No surprise.

Can't pick his conclusions apart so you just spew partisan BS. Run along child.

Remind me when you last seriously read through a MediaMatters article.

Democrats will slander anyone, make up any lie, about every single person in the Trump administration.

We learned from the masters. You folks did a grand job on the Obama administration.

This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon
He's harmless... fact

A Jew founded it. Jews run it. And you are going to stick to your guns that the website is anti Semetic? You're caught in a big lie and there's no getting out of it.

:lmao:
Anti-Semitic? I don't know about that because I've dismissed it as a joke site. But it's definitely preferred by people who are anti-Semitic.

Remind me when you last seriously read through a MediaMatters article.

Just the ones posted here, how many would that be?

Forum List

Back