Why the death penalty is needed, or just one of many reasons

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Just your run of the mill polyamorous relationships that physically and sexually torture children inside the home.

It was so horrific, those investigating are having trouble sleeping at night.

Here is my favorite part of the article though.

Chavez's attorney asked that his client be released until sentencing, claiming that Chavez had endured "difficulties" with other jail inmates. The judge denied the request.

"Difficulties"?

Gett'em boys!!!

:yes_text12: :auiqs.jpg: :yes_text12: :auiqs.jpg: :yes_text12: :auiqs.jpg: :yes_text12: :auiqs.jpg: :yes_text12:

Ok bleeding heart Leftists, tell me I'm wrong.

Last edited:
And then we have a mother who sex traffics her own daughters

But guess what, she comes from a long line of rich lawyers, so you know they will go easy on her, just like you know she is an ardent democrat.

The sickest part is, she did not need the money from it. She just did it for fun.

These people though have outlived their usefulness to society.

They have no reason to be any more.

Yep, states really need to up their game in that regard.

It's one of those charges that would not have to be so specific either.

If the perp's actions rises to what the DA thinks is heinous then seek death but allow the jury to knock it down a peg to life without parole.....That way the perp will still be gone forever.

Yep, states really need to up their game in that regard.

It's one of those charges that would not have to be so specific either.

If the perp's actions rises to what the DA thinks is heinous then seek death but allow the jury to knock it down a peg to life without parole.....That way the perp will still be gone forever.
The Left may have not normalized it in terms of Bud Light having a pedophile advertise their crappy beer or having them come read to those in kindergarden along with drag queens, but it now seems to common place in today's Leftist society that continually elects democrats, they may as well have normalized it.

Intellectually I am anti capital punishment. But it doesn't always piss me off, and in this case I would not say much. If the accusations are true she will probably get a couple of years, but it would not be inappropriate for her to spend life in prison.

Intellectually I am anti capital punishment. But it doesn't always piss me off, and in this case I would not say much. If the accusations are true she will probably get a couple of years, but it would not be inappropriate for her to spend life in prison.
Well Mr. Intellectual, meet reality.

It's long overdue.

Now would you also support stopping the genital mutilation of children?

I do not see anything about her politics. How do you know she is an ardent Democrat? Sounds to me like she is just as likely to be Q and trying to catch "groomers."

Why not? Her children will be.

The Left may have not normalized it in terms of Bud Light having a pedophile advertise their crappy beer or having them come read to those in kindergarden along with drag queens, but it now seems to common place in today's Leftist society that continually elects democrats, they may as well have normalized it.

It is sad that you read these kinds of stories and all you can think of is partisan politics.

There is something wrong with you.

I do not see anything about her politics. How do you know she is an ardent Democrat? Sounds to me like she is just as likely to be Q and trying to catch "groomers."
How many conservative lawyers do you know?

Lawyers give about 99.9999% of all political donations to the DNC.

That's right everyone, the one profession we all hate not only has ruined the country as we know it, they feed it with money.

It is sad that you read these kinds of stories and all you can think of is partisan politics.

There is something wrong with you.
There is something wrong with society.

And the DNC is largely to blame by, not only letting this crap happen, but also targeting children for genital mutilation as well.

There is a reason that every week we see a teacher in the news molesting children.

And as we all know, those in academia also lean hard left

Coincidence?

Intellectually I am anti capital punishment.

I am the opposite. I am fine with the concept of the death penalty. There are clearly many crimes that it is the only reasonable response, this would be one of them.

My only problem is when there is an unequal application of the death penalty.

her children will be what? Her exhusband has custody.

Oh, so her ex will have the kids. That will make them forget all the trauma they had to endure as children, right?

Sorry, but this will torture them for the rest of their lives. Don't you read any stories of women that were sexually abused as a child and how badly it affected their lives?

How many conservative lawyers do you know?

Lawyers give about 99.9999% of all political donations to the DNC.

That's right everyone, the one profession we all hate not only has ruined the country as we know it, they feed it with money.
Very sound rational. Lawyers are educated, so they must be liberal. I get it.

Well Mr. Intellectual, meet reality.

It's long overdue.

Now would you also support stopping the genital mutilation of children?
I support governemnt not coming between Parents, doctors and children's healthcare. I remember when Repubs used to say that.

Forum List

Back