Why the far-right is freaking out over "WEIRD"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Mother Jones' Kat Abu explains why simply describing Republicans and their policies as weird has been so effective...

Other than the fact that it’s about perception and the cognitive shortcuts we use to process information as we sort our world into neat categories that make sense, it's simple, accurate and amusing.

It just works.

Last edited:
You loons don't realize you define "weird"
Try convincing the American PEOPLE that.

Hmmkay...?

mmmkay-mr-mackey.gif

I think it's hilarious how liberals jump on any particular pathetic soundbite and run with it on numerous threads.
A bunch of cross dressing, dick cutting, pussy hat wearing rainbow FAGAts call me weird?

Lol.
The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Yep their puppet masters hand out the talking point and all of them over use it to an extreme

Mother Jones' Kat Abu explains why simply describing Republicans and their policies as weird has been so effective...

Other than the fact that it’s about perception and the cognitive shortcuts we use to process information as we sort our world into neat categories that make sense, it's simple, accurate and amusing.

It just works.

What's weird is your stupid thing of bolding every other word.

Gimmicks don't help your argument, because your argument lacks merit.

I think it's hilarious how liberals jump on any particular pathetic soundbite and run with it on numerous threads.
A bunch of cross dressing, dick cutting, pussy hat wearing rainbow FAGAts call me weird?

Lol.
The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Remember when the MAGA was so Caught up with QAnon and Dead Venezuela dictators plotting to steal the election from Trump?​

Weird.

Talk about weird.

It just works.

It’s weird you think Mother Jones had any credibility

It just works.

Its Progs that send the agendas out and the media/entertainers/prop politicians get their marching orders. Get this straight. Anything can be described as weird. It's the things that are destructive to civilization that are weird we do not talk about. And in the end necessity will fix most of it. Whether we want it or not.

You loons don't realize you define "weird"

Bad Polling News "Weird Ones" Going Off Script w Attacks on Race and Judge Chutkan Hands Donald Trump New Legal Setback​

“Well, they’re the weird ones, and if you’ve ever seen [Kamala Harris] with the laugh and everything else, that’s a weird deal going on there,” Trump said. “They’re the weird ones. Nobody’s ever called me weird. I’m a lot of things, but weird I’m not and I’m up front, and he’s not either, I will tell you, JD is not at all, they are.”

“You notice the evening news, every one of them talk, you know, they introduced the word weird, and all of a sudden they’re talking about weird,” he continued. “Now, we’re not weird people. We’re actually just the opposite. We’re right down the middle.”

Harris’ campaign was quick to fire back on X.

“Trump (who is weird): ‘They’re the weird ones! Nobody’s ever called me weird. I’m a lot of things, but weird I’m not. And JD Vance is not either,’” the campaign posted alongside a clip of the podcast.

The “weird” label was first popularized by Minnesota Governor and vice-presidential-hopeful Tim Walz.

Its Progs that send the agendas out and the media/entertainers/prop politicians get their marching orders. Get this straight. Anything can be described as weird. It's the things that are destructive to civilization that are weird we do not talk about. And in the end necessity will fix most of it. Whether we want it or not.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

AND THERE IS ANGST. BECAUSE ROBBER BARONS LIKE J.D. VANCE AND DONALD TRUMP GUTTED THE MIDWEST. TOLD US ________ THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400.

THOSE ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. THOSE ARE GREAT TEACHERS THAT ARE OUT THERE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND GAVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

THAT ANGST THAT J.D. VANCE TALKS ABOUT IN "HILLBILLY ELEGY," NONE OF MY HILLBILLY COUSINS WENT TO YALE AND NONE OF THEM WENT ON TO BE VENTURE CAPITALISTS. IT'S NOT WHO PEOPLE REALLY ARE. THAT MESSAGE DOESN'T RESONATE.

Bad Polling News "Weird Ones" Going Off Script w Attacks on Race and Judge Chutkan Hands Donald Trump New Legal Setback​

“Well, they’re the weird ones, and if you’ve ever seen [Kamala Harris] with the laugh and everything else, that’s a weird deal going on there,” Trump said. “They’re the weird ones. Nobody’s ever called me weird. I’m a lot of things, but weird I’m not and I’m up front, and he’s not either, I will tell you, JD is not at all, they are.”

“You notice the evening news, every one of them talk, you know, they introduced the word weird, and all of a sudden they’re talking about weird,” he continued. “Now, we’re not weird people. We’re actually just the opposite. We’re right down the middle.”

Harris’ campaign was quick to fire back on X.

“Trump (who is weird): ‘They’re the weird ones! Nobody’s ever called me weird. I’m a lot of things, but weird I’m not. And JD Vance is not either,’” the campaign posted alongside a clip of the podcast.

The “weird” label was first popularized by Minnesota Governor and vice-presidential-hopeful Tim Walz.
Tim Walz is a fucking drooling moron.
That fuckstick is hated outside of the Twin Cities.

Forum List

Back