Why the fight against Birth Control?

I do want to. Hence saying it should be illegal. If Liberals actually upheld the constitution in the first place, abortion wouldn't be a thing.

Birth control doesn't help people make the right decision, it encourages being a whore. You're suggesting counterproductive steps to solve a problem, much like all Liberal policies.

Cast them out of humanity? Not so, most people are awful, I'm considering them a part of that. In the real world, one takes responsibility for their actions and deals with it, rather than relying on tax payers to cover for it. If people actually start realizing what such a mistake can do to their lives, they'll be less likely to make those mistakes... much like criminals being punished. Liberals are attempting to remove the consequences of these mistakes, thus encouraging said mistakes... much like banning the death penalty.

I don't know~

Of course...you do realize a number of innocent people have been executed?
Fewer innocent people would be hurt if criminals were executed, even assuming a few innocent people died along the way~

Woa kid who is teaching you this bullshit?
Criminals get back on the street after serving their sentence and hurt more innocent people. If they were dead, they wouldn't hurt anyone. They're better off dead.

I used to think like you kill them all innocent or not.. But I read to many stories of innocents being set up and being put to death..

I was in one of the worse jails of all.. Cook county.. Chicago Illinois had to serve 30 days..

The story's you hear some true some bullshit..

I was in with killers, rapist the worse of the worse but alot of them were set up.

Ya know it's funny I became friends with most of my inmates.. We would bullshit, play cards mess with the guards..

And most was so happy I got to get out and they were looking at 20 years or so in the prison..
I have known thousands of inmates. Ask 100 of them. 98 are innocent. They were set up, some several times. The worst recidivists claim to have been set up several times.

Liberals are what causes a single person's problem to become everyone's problem. We should just ship you all to Russia, problem solved.
Yeah, I don't take any talk about sex and personal responsibility from a person using a teenage anime girls as their avatar seriously. So welcome to ignore.
Actually, the character is nine years old, and the game is French, thus not being anime, since anime is classified as specifically Japanese animation. Don't worry, in your position I wouldn't want to debate me, either. I highly doubt you're capable~

I'd also like to point out that your post basically amounted to "You have different interests from meee! Ignore!". Of course, I'm paraphrasing that because my "anime"(Picture from a French game apparently means "anime" to you, though I do love anime.) has absolutely nothing to do with personal responsibility. You're basically just generalizing a fallacy to avoid debating me.

Last edited:
Seriously...I just don't get it.

What's wrong with letting women have it?

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

Where in the constitution does it say the tax payer be on the hook for some woman's birth control? No woman is prevented from getting birth control. Any planned parenthood clinic will give it to them at a discounted price. Go to any planned parenthood web site and you will see this argument is truly a straw man argument. As far as teens go, in this town STD's are a bigger issue then unwanted pregnancy.

They can go fuck a dildo for all I care. You want dick? Pay for the consequences your damn self.

MjAxMy0xMmE3N2ZlYzk4MGQyNDU5.png

Foolish. Pay for a pill, or increase the number of abortions, or, repeal Roe and live with the consequences of unwanted children raised by social services.

It's no wonder Trump got so many votes, the crazy right wing lacks common sense.
That's what we did when we listened to you morons who said we should subsidize alternative andepraved lifestyles, and abort everybody.

It's been fifty years. You've brought us to the realization of everything you claimed federal social programs...including the.illegal one of abortion....would supposedly prevent.
We've reduced the cost to folks of unintended pregnancies in states that have sex ed and free contraception. The problem is that unwanted pregnancies are rampant in the states that prefer to go the only abstinence route.

I lived in Louisiana for 9 long years. You'd be hard pressed to find a state with a more firm policy of teaching abstinence as THE form of birth control. Do you have any idea how rampant teenage pregnancy was? What the average age at marriage was? Do you know how much of a public menace STD's were? It was a disaster. And it still cost the taxpayers millions in education, health, and yes, prison costs. You will pay for it either in the cheapest way possible, via birth control, or in the far more expensive way by providing public education, funding the hospitals when parent's can't pay for the costs of the birth, or in incarceration costs. Better for us all to have folks take the pill until they're ready to raise a kid responsibly.
The pill doesn't protect anyone from STDs. Condoms do, and they are already freely available.

Of course, the pill doesn't protect against STD's. Sadly, the social conservative / crazy right wingers object to age appropriate sexual education - as part of a comprehensive program on health - including the use of contraceptives and each methods drawbacks and benefits.

Also, as one who managed a domestic violence unit of LE deputies, and wrote two VAWA Grants for multi-agency programs, I know that the use of condoms and contraceptives is not preferred by the men in a relationship of abuse, especially when a pregnant women and/or a mother is easily controlled when financially dependent on the jerk. A pill is not as obvious, unless he goes through her stuff; many prefer an IUD/Coil a less obvious and reversible method of birth control.

They can go fuck a dildo for all I care. You want dick? Pay for the consequences your damn self.

Foolish. Pay for a pill, or increase the number of abortions, or, repeal Roe and live with the consequences of unwanted children raised by social services.

It's no wonder Trump got so many votes, the crazy right wing lacks common sense.
That's what we did when we listened to you morons who said we should subsidize alternative andepraved lifestyles, and abort everybody.

It's been fifty years. You've brought us to the realization of everything you claimed federal social programs...including the.illegal one of abortion....would supposedly prevent.
We've reduced the cost to folks of unintended pregnancies in states that have sex ed and free contraception. The problem is that unwanted pregnancies are rampant in the states that prefer to go the only abstinence route.

I lived in Louisiana for 9 long years. You'd be hard pressed to find a state with a more firm policy of teaching abstinence as THE form of birth control. Do you have any idea how rampant teenage pregnancy was? What the average age at marriage was? Do you know how much of a public menace STD's were? It was a disaster. And it still cost the taxpayers millions in education, health, and yes, prison costs. You will pay for it either in the cheapest way possible, via birth control, or in the far more expensive way by providing public education, funding the hospitals when parent's can't pay for the costs of the birth, or in incarceration costs. Better for us all to have folks take the pill until they're ready to raise a kid responsibly.
The pill doesn't protect anyone from STDs. Condoms do, and they are already freely available.

Of course, the pill doesn't protect against STD's. Sadly, the social conservative / crazy right wingers object to age appropriate sexual education - as part of a comprehensive program on health - including the use of contraceptives and each methods drawbacks and benefits.

Also, as one who managed a domestic violence unit of LE deputies, and wrote two VAWA Grants for multi-agency programs, I know that the use of condoms and contraceptives is not preferred by the men in a relationship of abuse, especially when a pregnant women and/or a mother is easily controlled when financially dependent on the jerk. A pill is not as obvious, unless he goes through her stuff; many prefer an IUD/Coil a less obvious and reversible method of birth control.

the fault does not lie with social conservatives anymore then it does with libs. All the fault lies with parents.

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

Where in the constitution does it say the tax payer be on the hook for some woman's birth control? No woman is prevented from getting birth control. Any planned parenthood clinic will give it to them at a discounted price. Go to any planned parenthood web site and you will see this argument is truly a straw man argument. As far as teens go, in this town STD's are a bigger issue then unwanted pregnancy.

Same shit, different day. Gee, let's allow a pandemic of STD's in our town, COTUS does not allow us to fund health centers providing education and treatment to those infected and passing the infection to others.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG how F'ng stupid can some people be!

the fault does not lie with social conservatives anymore then it does with libs. All the fault lies with parents.

Liberal parents are mostly pragmatic, social conservatives (SC's) are biddable and therefore vote to prevent practical solutions to what have become chronic problems. The R's patronize the SC's, who keep believing the lie that the R's will end abortion. Notice how Trump got the votes of the fools who believed his rants on Roe and the 2nd A.?

Same shit, different day. Gee, let's allow a pandemic of STD's in our town, COTUS does not allow us to fund health centers providing education and treatment to those infected and passing the infection to others.

Not as stupid as suggesting we follow every teen and make them pop a pill and slide on a rubber before they fuck right? As far as education gos, there are billboards in all the Mexican and black parts f town. The govt dont need to fund anything, it never helps when they do.

Liberal parents are mostly pragmatic, social conservatives are biddable and therefore vote to prevent practical solutions to what have become chronic problems.

Pretty dumb right there. How about you explain that to the hood rats and vatos?

dont they still give out free condoms at the health department?

The helth department, Homeless shelter, cant think of the name but herer is an AIDS clinic here in the Montrose that keeps them by the door and you can take them by the handfull, the place where you get food stamps has them too. Getting free rubbers is easy.

I don't see anybody fighting over your right to obtain birth control. Buy all you want. Buy truckloads and drive it all into Chicago, dispense in pez dispensers.

Nobody gives a shit if you use birth control or not, and truth be known, most wish fervently you would use it a lot.
You are lying. Republicans are fighting tooth & nail to make sure birth control is not a guaranteed covered item with health insurance.

Republicans are trying to run a very popular source out of business in Planned Parenthood.

I don't see anybody fighting over your right to obtain birth control. Buy all you want. Buy truckloads and drive it all into Chicago, dispense in pez dispensers.

Nobody gives a shit if you use birth control or not, and truth be known, most wish fervently you would use it a lot.
You are lying. Republicans are fighting tooth & nail to make sure birth control is not a guaranteed covered item with health insurance.

Republicans are trying to run a very popular source out of business in Planned Parenthood.

As they should. You are saying my insurance needs to cost more so people can fuck. Thats bullshit. That said, My insurance always has and still does cover birth control.

Not as stupid as suggesting we follow every teen and make them pop a pill and slide on a rubber before they fuck right? As far as education gos, there are billboards in all the Mexican and black parts f town. The govt dont need to fund anything, it never helps when they do.

A racist too and a fool, but I repeat myself - an another one whose only contribution to a post is, "ain't it awful", an unproductive post lacking substance and lacking thought.

A racist too and a fool, but I repeat myself - an another one whose only contribution to a post is, "ain't it awful", an unproductive post lacking substance and lacking thought.

And your reply was not but plain boring oatmeal. You even have to toss some likely fake credential out there to add weight to what you say, but in the end you only demonstrate that people like you keep the minorities sick with VD and do yalls damnedest to kill children in the womb. You really want to make a difference? How about showing an actual abortion going down? nice little video would do allot to help in most cases. Then how about some adoption reform? Why no effort to find a way to make it so the potential kid dont end up as chopped up body parts in a jar? So many people want these kids yet you left people want them dead. Seeing how yall want the clinics in minority neighborhoods, its almost like yall are culling your voter base or something. Dont know, its weird.

I think they want poor people breeding poor kids that one day the corporations can hire cheap. Also to fill fews.

But you are wrong about the pill being the best. Iud's are way more effective.

As a new Republican I would say the woman who's sexually active and poor has a choice to make. Why do we pay for free birth control? Because it saves us money. Welfare and food stamps and free insurance we give these mistakes. Not to mention crime.

Republicans need to realize birth control saves us money and lowers abortions

I think they want poor people breeding poor kids that one day the corporations can hire cheap. Also to fill fews.

As a new Republican I would say the woman who's sexually active and poor has a choice to make. Why do we pay for free birth control? Because it saves us money. Welfare and food stamps and free insurance we give these mistakes. Not to mention crime.

But it doesn't. Birth control is already almost free, yet here we are. Then there are all the other issues especially with IUD's that would need to be addressed that jacks up the cost of insurance.

But it doesn't. Birth control is already almost free, yet here we are. Then there are all the other issues especially with IUD's that would need to be addressed that jacks up the cost of insurance.
You guys won so take it out and let's see what happens. We tried telling voters but they didn't listen.

And condoms used in conjunction with the pill can bring pregnancy risks down to almost negligible levels. Not to mention, the pill is something preventative a woman can take before hand so that she is protected from unwanted pregnancy even in the case of non-consensual sex. So I'd see giving the pill away as a win for us all as taxpayers.

Condoms can and should be part of the solution, but aren't the whole solution. Of course pill+condom isn't the whole solution either. You'd want education about STD's and the emotional and psychological side effects of sex too for both girls and boys.

Forum List

Back