Why the fight against Birth Control?

Liberals are what causes a single person's problem to become everyone's problem. We should just ship you all to Russia, problem solved.
Yeah, I don't take any talk about sex and personal responsibility from a person using a teenage anime girls as their avatar seriously. So welcome to ignore.
Lol...says the guy with a kitty cat in his...
And a dog for hers.

Let's just say that I've been around social media and forums enough to know what to expect out of folks with teenage anime girls for their avatars. And nothing I've seen to this point has surprised me from this user.
She IS a teenage girl and her views on this matter are certainly as relevant as anyone else's. Didn't you say 'we' seem to have forgotten what it's like to be a teenager? Well you just put the only one posting here on ignore :cuckoo:
Sure

Seriously...I just don't get it.

What's wrong with letting women have it?

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

Where in the constitution does it say the tax payer be on the hook for some woman's birth control? No woman is prevented from getting birth control. Any planned parenthood clinic will give it to them at a discounted price. Go to any planned parenthood web site and you will see this argument is truly a straw man argument. As far as teens go, in this town STD's are a bigger issue then unwanted pregnancy.

Same shit, different day. Gee, let's allow a pandemic of STD's in our town, COTUS does not allow us to fund health centers providing education and treatment to those infected and passing the infection to others.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG how F'ng stupid can some people be!

Not as stupid as suggesting we follow every teen and make them pop a pill and slide on a rubber before they fuck right? As far as education gos, there are billboards in all the Mexican and black parts f town. The govt dont need to fund anything, it never helps when they do.

A racist too and a fool, but I repeat myself - an another one whose only contribution to a post is, "ain't it awful", an unproductive post lacking substance and lacking thought.

And your reply was not but plain boring oatmeal. You even have to toss some likely fake credential out there to add weight to what you say, but in the end you only demonstrate that people like you keep the minorities sick with VD and do yalls damnedest to kill children in the womb. You really want to make a difference? How about showing an actual abortion going down? nice little video would do allot to help in most cases. Then how about some adoption reform? Why no effort to find a way to make it so the potential kid dont end up as chopped up body parts in a jar? So many people want these kids yet you left people want them dead. Seeing how yall want the clinics in minority neighborhoods, its almost like yall are culling your voter base or something. Dont know, its weird.

"yall" are thoughtless, and your comments are once again and echo of a crazy right wing meme. I suppose that's how you were raised, for it does take a village to raise a bigot and a racist fueled by hate; you are an anachronism, a member of the old south, thankfully a dying breed.

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.
I think they want poor people breeding poor kids that one day the corporations can hire cheap. Also to fill fews.

But you are wrong about the pill being the best. Iud's are way more effective.

As a new Republican I would say the woman who's sexually active and poor has a choice to make. Why do we pay for free birth control? Because it saves us money. Welfare and food stamps and free insurance we give these mistakes. Not to mention crime.

Republicans need to realize birth control saves us money and lowers abortions

But it doesn't. Birth control is already almost free, yet here we are. Then there are all the other issues especially with IUD's that would need to be addressed that jacks up the cost of insurance.
You guys won so take it out and let's see what happens. We tried telling voters but they didn't listen.

A couple guys i work with have been married for around 18 years or so. Yes, yes, i know there were laws and they could not have been married, but for all intents and purpose they were and are married. These guys want children and some time around Christmas they will have their first boy. The kid comes from a girl in the fourth ward who was heading in for an abortion. At any rate, the girl screwed up and was to far along, they all met up and basically did an adaption under the table. So one thing they could do is more education on abortion, std's and what they do and reform the hell out of adoption. Doing that would be more effective as those are actually a problem, especially among minorities.

I think they want poor people breeding poor kids that one day the corporations can hire cheap. Also to fill fews.

As a new Republican I would say the woman who's sexually active and poor has a choice to make. Why do we pay for free birth control? Because it saves us money. Welfare and food stamps and free insurance we give these mistakes. Not to mention crime.

But it doesn't. Birth control is already almost free, yet here we are. Then there are all the other issues especially with IUD's that would need to be addressed that jacks up the cost of insurance.
The States With the Highest Teenage Birth Rates Have One Thing in Common

There's countless articles and studies here that conclude the same thing. Better sex ed+Better availability to birth control=lower pregnancy risk. The states teaching abstinence only are the ones with the highest pregnancy rates and worst STD infection rates. So it works, and works well.

So again, why are we being stupid about this as a people? If you don't pay for the birth control, you'll pay for the kid one way or another. Either through welfare, education, or incarceration. So go the cheaper route and pay for birth control.

Where in the constitution does it say the tax payer be on the hook for some woman's birth control? No woman is prevented from getting birth control. Any planned parenthood clinic will give it to them at a discounted price. Go to any planned parenthood web site and you will see this argument is truly a straw man argument. As far as teens go, in this town STD's are a bigger issue then unwanted pregnancy.

Same shit, different day. Gee, let's allow a pandemic of STD's in our town, COTUS does not allow us to fund health centers providing education and treatment to those infected and passing the infection to others.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG how F'ng stupid can some people be!

Not as stupid as suggesting we follow every teen and make them pop a pill and slide on a rubber before they fuck right? As far as education gos, there are billboards in all the Mexican and black parts f town. The govt dont need to fund anything, it never helps when they do.

A racist too and a fool, but I repeat myself - an another one whose only contribution to a post is, "ain't it awful", an unproductive post lacking substance and lacking thought.

And your reply was not but plain boring oatmeal. You even have to toss some likely fake credential out there to add weight to what you say, but in the end you only demonstrate that people like you keep the minorities sick with VD and do yalls damnedest to kill children in the womb. You really want to make a difference? How about showing an actual abortion going down? nice little video would do allot to help in most cases. Then how about some adoption reform? Why no effort to find a way to make it so the potential kid dont end up as chopped up body parts in a jar? So many people want these kids yet you left people want them dead. Seeing how yall want the clinics in minority neighborhoods, its almost like yall are culling your voter base or something. Dont know, its weird.

"yall" are thoughtless, and your comments are once again and echo of a crazy right wing meme. I suppose that's how you were raised, for it does take a village to raise a bigot and a racist fueled by hate; you are an anachronism, a member of the old south, thankfully a dying breed.

Lol, yup. Looking for ways NOT to kill babies especially among minorities is SOOO racist. Its you guys on the left who get hard when yall talk about killing babies in the womb. Its extremely weird, but not surprising from the party who invented the Klan.

There's countless articles and studies here that conclude the same thing. Better sex ed+Better availability to birth control=lower pregnancy risk. The states teaching abstinence only are the ones with the highest pregnancy rates and worst STD infection rates. So it works, and works well.

So again, why are we being stupid about this as a people? If you don't pay for the birth control, you'll pay for the kid one way or another. Either through welfare, education, or incarceration. So go the cheaper route and pay for birth control.

Cheaper for those who get it, but we folks who work have to pay more. Birth control is already cheap. You need only go to PPH website and look.

You guys won so take it out and let's see what happens. We tried telling voters but they didn't listen.

A couple guys i work with have been married for around 18 years or so. Yes, yes, i know there were laws and they could not have been married, but for all intents and purpose they were and are married. These guys want children and some time around Christmas they will have their first boy. The kid comes from a girl in the fourth ward who was heading in for an abortion. At any rate, the girl screwed up and was to far along, they all met up and basically did an adaption under the table. So one thing they could do is more education on abortion, std's and what they do and reform the hell out of adoption. Doing that would be more effective as those are actually a problem, especially among minorities.

Adoption is a viable alternative to abortion, but much less viable than preventing an unwanted pregnancy/child. What if the apocryphal child had not been so lucky? And, if abortion was not vetted by social service workers, how many young children might be placed with straw parents and sold into sexual slavery? Have you considered that?

So one thing they could do is more education on abortion, std's and what they do and reform the hell out of adoption. Doing that would be more effective as those are actually a problem, especially among minorities.
I'm in favor of this too. I have two kids and I believe abortion is a damn crime. But the thing is, if you make it illegal you push it underground and you've got no chance to intervene and change a mind. I'm very much in favor of not just better availability of birth control to bring down the number of unplanned pregnancies, but also making adoption a hell of a lot easier. I'm in favor of making prenatal care free too because a healthy baby has a better chance at nearly every other aspect of life.

Folks forget, abortions happen because people get desperate. Pregnancies are expensive, not just in the cost of raising a kid but in the cost of lost work for the mother, doctor's visits, and the actual delivery. And god help you if the kid needs medical attention at birth. NICU's are expensive. Making birth control more available, doing a better job at educating kids about sex, and making adoption easier will save a hell of a lot of lives that are lost now between abortion and other things.

Cheaper for those who get it, but we folks who work have to pay more. Birth control is already cheap. You need only go to PPH website and look.
You are already paying. I do not understand how you fail to get this.

If a teen gets pregnant and goes to the hospital to give birth, chances are she won't be able to pay for the procedure. The hospital will be passing that cost on to you when you do come in for help. Or they'll pass it on to your insurance when others on your plan come in for help which will be passed on to you in the form of higher premiums.

Forget welfare, when that kid gets to school age YOU WILL PAY for his education through property taxes, or higher rents, or higher business costs when they have higher property taxes.

Unwed mothers frequently live in poverty and poverty is the single greatest indicator for a likelyhood to become incarcerated. When that kid becomes incarcerated, YOU WILL PAY to arrest him, try him, and lock him up in higher taxes.

At every single damn point of the kids life YOU WILL PAY for what happens because we as a people were too cheap to provide birth control. So stop being cheap and take the cheapest out. Pay for birth control.

You don't "get" that leftists like you are lying and claiming a "fight" that doesn't exist?

Let me explain, you belong to a party that is part of a movement that has utterly no honor or integrity. The left, the Communism you promote, exists purely to put power into the hands of a ruling elite. To do this, those like you will say literally ANYTHING, with no regard at all for whether it happens to be true. To smear the hated opposition is paramount. That there is an objection to abortion does not help you, since abortion as practiced by your party is essentially genocidal in nature. But promoting the lie that those who cling to individual liberty will "outlaw birth control" is more useful in convincing the sheep to support the leftists who seek to enslave them.

Requiring the pill to be offered in plans for men and boys is stupid, typical of the mandates of Obamacare. Those who point out this stupidity are not trying to stop birth control.

You are already paying. I do not understand how you fail to get this.

If a teen gets pregnant and goes to the hospital to give birth, chances are she won't be able to pay for the procedure. The hospital will be passing that cost on to you when you do come in for help. Or they'll pass it on to your insurance when others on your plan come in for help which will be passed on to you in the form of higher premiums.

Forget welfare, when that kid gets to school age YOU WILL PAY for his education through property taxes, or higher rents, or higher business costs when they have higher property taxes.

Unwed mothers frequently live in poverty and poverty is the single greatest indicator for a likelyhood to become incarcerated. When that kid becomes incarcerated, YOU WILL PAY to arrest him, try him, and lock him up in higher taxes.

At every single damn point of the kids life YOU WILL PAY for what happens because we as a people were too cheap to provide birth control. So stop being cheap and take the cheapest out. Pay for birth control.

First off, Birth control is extremely available to anyone who wants it. That is a fact backed by Planned Parenthoods own website in their pricing guidelines, not to mention all the other various programs offered by states and counties. face it, Sandra Fluk was indeed a dumb slut and a flagrant liar. Second, I dont want to end free birth control, I am saying leave that alone and EDUCATE the damn kids. Show them how the various methods of abortion work, explain things like how simply taking a pill or ramming a copper wire thing up your snatch is not how one young woman will prevent wrecking her life, but its the chronic VD thats killing these kids in their 30's. All that aside, No place in the constitution does it state that I need to be on the hook for anyone's stupidity and ignorance. All facts. I still notice none of you guys are posting directly from PPH website. Only from yalls emotional place.

While I don't see many "fighting" against it, some of us think abstinence is the most effective form of birth control. And it's free.

its not called abstinence when you are too fat to fuck and to big a mooch to take a female out

Hmm, that must mean you had the same experience with a guy. Thanks for the tip.

Many chicks have sadly. Abstinence is 100%, but we are talking about teenagers here.

While I don't see many "fighting" against it, some of us think abstinence is the most effective form of birth control. And it's free.

its not called abstinence when you are too fat to fuck and to big a mooch to take a female out

Many chicks have sadly. Abstinence is 100%, but we are talking about teenagers here.

What? Teenagers are quite capable of exercising better judgment, when properly encouraged.

You don't "get" that leftists like you are lying and claiming a "fight" that doesn't exist?

Let me explain, you belong to a party that is part of a movement that has utterly no honor or integrity. The left, the Communism you promote, exists purely to put power into the hands of a ruling elite. To do this, those like you will say literally ANYTHING, with no regard at all for whether it happens to be true. To smear the hated opposition is paramount. That there is an objection to abortion does not help you, since abortion as practiced by your party is essentially genocidal in nature. But promoting the lie that those who cling to individual liberty will "outlaw birth control" is more useful in convincing the sheep to support the leftists who seek to enslave them.

Requiring the pill to be offered in plans for men and boys is stupid, typical of the mandates of Obamacare. Those who point out this stupidity are not trying to stop birth control.

Nazis did the exact same thing to convince Germans that their insane policies were necessary to protect them from the horrors of diversity and income disparity.

What's your point? That the state needs to provide birth control because...if they don't, nobody will? Because that would be a lie.

Or?

So your homo friends went to an abortion clinic, found a desperate girl, and gave her money for her kid. And you're good with that.

Abortion clinics are just fronts for trafficking of babies, sex slaves, and body parts.... You do know that, right?

What? Teenagers are quite capable of exercising better judgment, when properly encouraged.

Some do, some don't.

What is known however, is that despite looking like and wanting to be adults, they aren't really. Important parts of the brain (those that control impulses and judgement) are not mature until around 25. Those are the factors involved in judgement of risky behavior and consequences. Why, for example is auto insurance higher for teens and young adults then for older adults?

What I find hard to understand is that we wouldn't think of having a 3 yr old learn about the "consequences" of a hot stove by upending a pot of boiling water on himself. We wouldn't trust the judgement of a 6 year old and send him across 6 lanes of traffic unaccompanied. Somehow though when it comes to teenagers and sex, we assume they are going to think and act like adults. The might or they might not. But it seems to me we shouldn't rely on it and there should be a Plan B for preventing pregnancy. Plan B shouldn't be a baby.

So your homo friends went to an abortion clinic, found a desperate girl, and gave her money for her kid. And you're good with that.

Abortion clinics are just fronts for trafficking of babies, sex slaves, and body parts.... You do know that, right?

Pretty much, and you know what ? that child will, has had and will continue to have a life filled with love and TWO parental units. Not be scraped of the uterine wall and sucked into a jar. It wont grow up in a legendary ghetto, only to be warehoused in TDC. As it stands abortion clinics are nothing more then concentration camps for fetuses. So do the world and go fuck your self you fake christian twazzle.

Some do, some don't.

What is known however, is that despite looking like and wanting to be adults, they aren't really. Important parts of the brain (those that control impulses and judgement) are not mature until around 25. Those are the factors involved in judgement of risky behavior and consequences. Why, for example is auto insurance higher for teens and young adults then for older adults?

What I find hard to understand is that we wouldn't think of having a 3 yr old learn about the "consequences" of a hot stove by upending a pot of boiling water on himself. We wouldn't trust the judgement of a 6 year old and send him across 6 lanes of traffic unaccompanied. Somehow though when it comes to teenagers and sex, we assume they are going to think and act like adults. The might or they might not. But it seems to me we shouldn't rely on it and there should be a Plan B for preventing pregnancy. Plan B shouldn't be a baby.

True, but we are going to extreams. 9 times out of ten the 3 year old will end up touching the stove anyway, and will likely see the stupidity of running out in traffic. Teens are different all together and they know better.

Forum List

Back